• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willvolution 2008 - West Palm Beach, FL - 07.26.08

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Hell if i care.

Things stopping me in the past: MetaKnights

Solution: Pick up Snake

I'd be stubborn not to do this.

Things stopping me now: Nothing.

*EDIT*

P.S. Times i used Snake outside of M2k cuz i didn't want a DDD ditto in the finals (i agreed on the last one for fun and i stopped caring) was only vs Rx- him using meta knight. One time, better than losing to him with ddd, then losing to him or gmoney in losers with ddd.

Look at my basic track record, 94% of my losses were meta knights. The other 6% is hrnut :p (one of which was meta so...)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im not sayin u wont, but u gotta admit it'll be a hell of alot closer/even w.e. with snake instead of DDD

For example, if u beat ddd wit meta knight, meta the character did 50% of the work

beat snake with meta and thats all you man.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I have a strange feeling that there is more than 1 character that can go even with Meta Knight. Too bad no one in this community wants to be a pioneer and find out who any of them are.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Good man.

Metal Dave, to be honest I dont think there ARE that many snake players, especially wen compared to the number of metas at least.

I dont think snake is even with meta, i believe (and m2k said himself) snake beats meta.

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
I have a strange feeling that there is more than 1 character that can go even with Meta Knight. Too bad no one in this community wants to be a pioneer and find out who any of them are.
Seriously and from my experience Kirby goes pretty even with MK(i guess thats why I'm surprised), but ultimately it is up to the player what they decide to do.

I dont think snake is even with meta, i believe (and m2k said himself) snake beats meta.
Yeah dude I know that for sure from playing Afro so many times with my MK...lol. There really isn't that many options if the Snake plays it out smart.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was Yoshi. Then I played m2k and my mind was blown.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
First of all, I disagree with this a lot. He should be able to poop on your recovery every time as Meta Knight.

Second, I'm sick of hearing "M2K SAID SO HIMSELF!!!" as a end all discussion stopper. M2k is good, yes, but he doesn't know everything about the game, either. He and I have a very, very similar understanding and grasp of the game and characters, but that doesn't mean he's the know-it-all of Brawl. He knows as much and as little about the meta game as you or I do. Just sick of seeing every one proverbially suck his **** over the internet because he's good. He could tell you people Falcon was top tier and you'd all believe him :laugh:

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
First of all, I disagree with this a lot. He should be able to poop on your recovery every time as Meta Knight.

Second, I'm sick of hearing "M2K SAID SO HIMSELF!!!" as a end all discussion stopper. M2k is good, yes, but he doesn't know everything about the game, either. He and I have a very, very similar understanding and grasp of the game and characters, but that doesn't mean he's the know-it-all of Brawl. He knows as much and as little about the meta game as you or I do. Just sick of seeing every one proverbially suck his **** over the internet because he's good. He could tell you people Falcon was top tier and you'd all believe him :laugh:
He really doesn't know that much about brawl, but he still happens to be good at it. Really good. Outside of the God Tier and High tier, he doesn't know much and he doesn't really want to know, he just wants to win. All I know is that I need a Meta Punching bag for me to figure out a way to beat Metaknight.

Sighrax

Smash Lord

actually M2K does know everything about melee and brawl so everything you wrote is completely null and void. i wish i was being sarcastic.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Snake has a slight advantage as long as he's being played by someone better than a ******** seal...

Yoshi is pretty even with MK if you get down to it. Chaingrab like that dude PRiDE, sons!
lol, got three stocked my first match with m2k. If someone actually played like him, you wouldn't need to get anywhere near Yoshi's awesome areas. I still think there's a way to beat his kinda of pressure though.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
actually M2K does know everything about melee and brawl so everything you wrote is completely null and void. i wish i was being sarcastic.
Not about Brawl at the least, he admits that himself. We were only discussing it outside of Nexus last night.

Equi

Smash Ace
I'm with Seibrik. You lose to the same stupid **** 10 times in a row it's a waste of money after a while. What's the point? Wolf vs MK, yes Wolf has a chance. But guess what, everytime I recover with Wolf it costs me percent due to tornado. What's the point? It's hard as ****, not impossible, but yeah. I'm not johning about my character, I'm being realistic.

My solution. Picking up Snake for MKz also. Do I care? No. Do I want to win? Yes. It's that simple.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Second, I'm sick of hearing "M2K SAID SO HIMSELF!!!" as a end all discussion stopper. M2k is good, yes, but he doesn't know everything about the game, either. He and I have a very, very similar understanding and grasp of the game and characters, but that doesn't mean he's the know-it-all of Brawl. He knows as much and as little about the meta game as you or I do.
I agree with mooney and sighrax... :(

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
snake is just as good as metaknight as a character, no character johns if you use SNAKE and then complain about MK, Snake has the advantage vs mk 1 on 1, the only way MK can have the advantage is to get at least 1 gimp a game

metaknight only gets ***** by yoshi if the MK stupidly goes into thrown eggs and retreating tongue, just attack higher

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
snake is just as good as metaknight as a character, no character johns if you use SNAKE and then complain about MK, Snake has the advantage vs mk 1 on 1, the only way MK can have the advantage is to get at least 1 gimp a game

metaknight only gets ***** by yoshi if the MK stupidly goes into thrown eggs and retreating tongue, just attack higher
Why I got three stocked.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
E52!! o snap.

sorry I couldnt make it.

M2K got lucky I wasn't there to beat him in an MK mirror :)

I would have just lost to galeon/equi like every tournament though.

gg's all.

see everyone around or in any Cali tournaments

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
Edit: This is Rx- on Amber's account.

People who think that MK ***** Snake's recovery just haven't had the chance to play a truly smart Snake player yet.

Snake can do tons of things save himself from the ****, and lots of those options involve dealing damage to or killing MK.

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure m2k knows more about this game than most people considering all he does is play and think about it. Not **** riding it's just a fact.

Also FL needs to realise that there and more characters in this game than snake and MK. A lot of people have told me that DK goes even with MK and I heard something about falco as well.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure m2k knows more about this game than most people considering all he does is play and think about it. Not **** riding it's just a fact.

Also FL needs to realise that there and more characters in this game than snake and MK. A lot of people have told me that DK goes even with MK and I heard something about falco as well.
Agreed, I want to get really good with Pokemon Trainer. Raphael is too good. :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im sure ive said literally thousands of times that diddy can go even with MK, if hes smart

but no one wants to learn him. o well

I lost to equi in winners and losers. Made me sad :(. you should feel honored equi...im picking up a new character JUST FOR YOU AND YOUR WOLF FANG FIST

Top Bottom