• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii will not accept poor online! (Letters to Nintendo)

Sukai

Smash Champion
I suppose my count wasn't credible seeing how I did not provide the information wanted.
Oh fine.
Christopher (knuxrouge) Fox

_clinton

Smash Master
Clinton
...don't really care...

Playing as Ness or Lucas and trying to PK Thunder sort of sucks when in lag...can't really blame nintendo for lag...but some of the other things in this I can sure blame them for...

With anyone sucks most of the time...

The items can be off...if you have them turned off yourself (but guess what? A lot of people don't)

You have to wait for 4 people...and the wait is 70 seconds and it resets each time a new person joins...if you have to wait more...

CPUs only show up if someone bails on the With anyone just to let you know...

But yeah...there are a lot of issues with Wifi...

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Sakurai: "laughs" well how would you feel if someone was "pwning" you online? that would not be much fun would it? This way, with all the terrible lag, nither one of you will play well! problem solved :bee: "laughs"

-_- r u sh.itting me? ninteno can fix the online.... they just wont :(. put me on that list :demon: :demon: :demon: :demon: NAO!!!! :demon:

Daisy-Fan

Smash Journeyman

This is Nintendo's official seal of quality. Every Nintendo game since the video game crash of the 80's has displayed this mark. This seal promises that every game that bears it will be of Nintendo's finest quality. We were told Brawl would have online play and as far as I am conserned, it doesn't.
+1 agree whit you body. seal of quality mean great games, and for me now brawl was not a good games onilne. For the Onilne of course.

Daisy-Fan Sonic and Peach

M.K

Level 55
Kenny- "Meta-Kirby" Pokemon Trainer.

I. Can't. Stand. Online. Play.
Has anyone else gotten Error 86420 while trying to connect to a FRIEND's game? UGHHH!

Sad Panda323

Smash Journeyman
Lets be realistic. Nintendo is never going to fix online, they have no motivation to do so. Crappy online is not going change the fact that they consistently outsell the 360 and PS3 combined every month.

Good luck with your petition, I honestly hope it helps, but I doubt it will have any effect.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
Zach "G-Beast" Lucario

really, if mario kart wii is near lagless, why cant brawl be near lagless? its especially bad for were i live, its hard for me to even get a yellow connection rating, even with east coasters! not cuz newfoundland it the pits, its cuz were a little bit farther away and isolated then mot of north america

...**** xD i think im the first Lucario main to come here xD

Raiken

Smash Cadet
^
Must mean i'm the second D:

Jeff "Raiken" Lucario

I'm finding it very hard to tolerate lag anymore -_-

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
i hope you understand that it takes time for information to process through to people in china/moscow/africa/ireland etc.

thx
That is not an excuse. The lag is persistent even while playing people in the same state/country.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
The revolution starts NOW!

Lol, in all seriousness... Wi-Fi is more irritating than it is anything else. Button delay is ridiculous and no one wants to deal with it, it's not like Nintendo can't fix it, they're just too lazy to do so. You sir, have my signature.

Starlit "WaffleZ" Link

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
If Nintendo came out and said they'd make you pay for online, but they would make Brawl's online as good as Mario Kart's, how much would you be willing to pay, yearly?
I'd pay 50$ a year.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Troll.

Do I get free cookie nao?

Heck, I'd rather play normal SSBB as well, I think online for it would be meh ;\ To me going to people's places and smashing there is a fun and big attribute to the smash community.
That is true, but a good, working online would be nice when you cant get out and play at someones house.

corhor

Smash Cadet
I just wish you could fight with anyone without stupid 4way FFA, items and 2 minute KO fest. -_-

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
^^At least you get Final Destination. And sometimes the items aren't even on! Oh well, that still leaves you with a 2 minute FFA.

_Tiamat_

Smash Apprentice
''Tiamat'' - Captain Falcon

No matter if you hear anyone say this is useless, it's way better than just sitting there and say 'deal with it'

Congrats on actualy doing something like this. Nintendo always say they care about quality and their customers, well I think right now a whole lot of customers are complaining about Brawl-online's quality.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
i hope you understand that it takes time for information to process through to people in china/moscow/africa/ireland etc.

thx
That is a totally ******** excuse. Other games have WAY much more data to process and even more than four connections at a time and they're near lagless. Halo 2/3, MMO games, and Mario Kart Wii are noticeable for this.

Sakurai and the developers were just being ****ing lazy.

Top Bottom