• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
wow, that reminds me of this freestyle rap i came up with in like middle school, something about untying my shoes and jumping over my nemesis so they fall off and mess up his hair. it was so ****ing radical
thank you for that, tokerella

Dragmire

Smash Lord
WOHOO I KILLED MY WII ...... WITH BRAWL

it's not broken but it's not working right because I have to wait 1.5-3 hours between playtimes in order for it to work

so to brawl thanks

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
Lol I went over to Cosmo's and saw him **** Darth Vader and Kilik noobs...it was so funny. Especially the Big Naked White Woman/Big Naked Black Guy with Kilik's move set.

TOO GOOD.

Sago

Smash Lord
so i went over to devys house today and there he was completley naked sleeping on the floor, i was like wtf is this **** give me my wii ho face trick, it was realy akward...and mating games by bitter sweet was playing

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
Nice...that was just after I got ****** your Falcon in 64.

Except you got a few details wrong? I was fully clothed, on my couch, and listening to Tenacious D?

Top Bottom