• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Now that the Jets have Favre, Pennington needs to find work elsewhere.

Looks about right...

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296

ITS LIKE A WII OR SOMETHING , SWEET JESUS

and the American equivalent:

:embarrass

chansen

Smash Lord
I wish i could get a pack of cigs in my happy meal....

someone wanna post in my thread?
geek.kon is bugging me for a few setup confirmations.

also TSF WI chapter is back!

Zicore

Smash Champion
For those of you who did not attend SCSYN2, you are all ****ing fro's. (Which is all but 5.)You missed some ****ing EPIC smash and some good times had by all. There are no johns good enough to where you can't find a ride to a ****ing awesome tourney. Best tourney experience for me ever.

God, I can't wait to leave this **** state and play some people who actually care about the game.

EDIT: And that game being melee.

Wafles

Smash Lord
hunger, when are we gonna get some smash in? the lack of tourneys in august is killing me (I can't make Cyber Arena tourneys), and there's only so much wifi I can take. =x

James Sparrow

Smash Master
For those of you who did not attend SCSYN2, you are all ****ing fro's. (Which is all but 5.)You missed some ****ing EPIC smash and some good times had by all. There are no johns good enough to where you can't find a ride to a ****ing awesome tourney. Best tourney experience for me ever.

God, I can't wait to leave this **** state and play some people who actually care about the game.

i bet you lost a lot

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296

If you enjoyed yourself so immensely, why do you care so much about the others not going, missing out, etc. Regardless of who didn't go; you did and had a great time. You shouldn't be so unsettled by the actions of others (especially when they aren't apposite to yourself).

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
i like how some of u lames talk down about my tournament. just because the stages aren't EXACTLY to your liking. STFU!!!!

my tournaments r actually fun and enjoyable...and not one person who has BEEN there complained. so again to the haters...S.T.F.U!

anyways COSMO...add me to your psn friends list so we can play some SC4. I know all the top players from WI, for I am one of them, and i have never heard of u...lol. are u on www.caliburforum.com?

my screen name on psn is digimonemporer. i main yoshi and ivy.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
webster's right, his tourny's are fun. though when they were at odie'z he (odie) made me spit my gum out and i always chew gum when i play to calm myself.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
anyways COSMO...add me to your psn friends list so we can play some SC4. I know all the top players from WI, for I am one of them, and i have never heard of u...lol. are u on www.caliburforum.com?

my screen name on psn is digimonemporer. i main yoshi and ivy.
yeah I never went to a real SC2 tournament even though I played it a ton, and when SC3 came I didn't play it as much. but now I'm playing a lot of SC4 and having a blast.

PSN: PhoenixDevice

adding you when i get the chance

Zjiin

Smash Master
If you enjoyed yourself so immensely, why do you care so much about the others not going, missing out, etc. Regardless of who didn't go; you did and had a great time. You shouldn't be so unsettled by the actions of others (especially when they aren't apposite to yourself).
He's probably concerned more i wth the fact that the community isn't supporting melee in the rare cases it comes around.

Top Bottom