• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
lol i pry spent 5min trying to get to the 'last page' yesterday

you guys should come to madison in september. chansens got a place and some equipment

..brawl? :D

James Sparrow

Smash Master
You can come to st paul biweekly

btw I might start alternating the biweeklies to be melee then brawl, so it would really be melee and brawl monthlies offset by 2 weeks

KishSquared

Smash Master
I'm gonna hold a little shindig in my tiny apartment next weekend, the 2nd. If this conflicts with anything, let me know. I'll make a post later, but it'll be in Marshfield. It's not intended to be large - it'll mostly be a smashfest for the locals. I'd like to run a $5 tourney though, and maybe even doubles if there's time!

Prepare to fight Bowser.

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Woahz, the forums are glitched, well anyways. I'm bored so I'm posting here. Cool, have fun!

(You all fail, especially Ethan, QQ)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I'm gonna hold a little shindig in my tiny apartment next weekend, the 2nd. If this conflicts with anything, let me know. I'll make a post later, but it'll be in Marshfield. It's not intended to be large - it'll mostly be a smashfest for the locals. I'd like to run a $5 tourney though, and maybe even doubles if there's time!

Prepare to fight Bowser.
You should come to hungers tourney this Saturday!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Actually, I forgot I have something Saturday night :/ I'll come if there's another though :D
there's a fest at my house (barely an hour away from you) tonight until tomorrow morning when the tourney starts, you can come play some locals ahead of time if you want :bee: I'll pm you some info in case you can make it

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Hehehe it's my birthday today. Why would any of you f***s care though? I don't care if you do or not, what's important is I finally got a god-d***ed Wii of my own. FINALLY, I can play Melee/Brawl again. Oh wait, except I have to unlock everything in Brawl again... yipee...

*sigh* only 250 more vs. matches to go... why does it take so long to load the **** stages *grumble grumble*

Zicore

Smash Champion
Hehehe it's my birthday today. Why would any of you f***s care though? I don't care if you do or not, what's important is I finally got a god-d***ed Wii of my own. FINALLY, I can play Melee/Brawl again. Oh wait, except I have to unlock everything in Brawl again... yipee...

*sigh* only 250 more vs. matches to go... why does it take so long to load the **** stages *grumble grumble*
Maybe for christmas, you parents can get you some friends to play with.

Top Bottom