• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master

Zicore

Smash Champion
ahahah I wish this fit in a sig. gg via ethan

also holy **** just got done playing tf2, 10 hours straight. **** you zicore!
You're welcome =D

And ethan, I know thats the point. But I don't think he gets it...cause I think he *gasp* likes brawl...

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
i remember back when i was younger (with a worse temper than i have now), my dog (a rotwilier) chewed up on my playstation controller cords and my playstation system to the point that none of it worked. i just got that for my bday...i forgot how old i was.

but i went in a rage...lol. i was going to spank the dog but as i approched it he started to growl. this pissed me off...it attempted to snap at me then hid under a couch. i followed it tossed the couch out the way effortlessly...punch the dog in the grill, grabbed it's legs (2 of them), and tossed him outside my window. it stayed away from me for 3 days.

later on that week, my dogs were killed by police and my mom's ex husband.

true story.

bad things happen to animals that mess up gaming equiptment.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
i remember back when i was younger (with a worse temper than i have now), my dog (a rotwilier) chewed up on my playstation controller cords and my playstation system to the point that none of it worked. i just got that for my bday...i forgot how old i was.

but i went in a rage...lol. i was going to spank the dog but as i approched it he started to growl. this pissed me off...it attempted to snap at me then hid under a couch. i followed it tossed the couch out the way effortlessly...punch the dog in the grill, grabbed it's legs (2 of them), and tossed him outside my window. it stayed away from me for 3 days.

later on that week, my dogs were killed by police and my mom's ex husband.

true story.

bad things happen to animals that mess up gaming equiptment.
In other words, don't mess with this guy

Zicore

Smash Champion
Sorry, but Spikes Den is invite only. (This came directly from Steve) And Quaz was one of the chosen peoples to be invited cause he is quaz.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Sorry, but Spikes Den is invite only. (This came directly from Steve) And Quaz was one of the chosen peoples to be invited cause he is quaz.
What are you talking about zicore? we weren't even talkinga bout spikes den.

EDIT: Zicore I'm retarted. I can't read.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I know, but its a side effect coming from quaz coming to spikes den on friday. The tourney is Saturday...I don't think quaz would drive back 3 hours to get 1 person, then drive another 3 hours up here, then drive ANOTHER 3 hours back =P

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I know, but its a side effect coming from quaz coming to spikes den on friday. The tourney is Saturday...I don't think quaz would drive back 3 hours to get 1 person, then drive another 3 hours up here, then drive ANOTHER 3 hours back =P
Yah I just realised this. I think LG7 is coming though, and I know Aura and them are coming. A bunch of people in that area.

chansen

Smash Lord
I wonder if anyone wanted to wifi some teams? yeah, impossible.

Alas i wouldn't mind playing some brawl with tokerella? maybe a lil mundungu, too. (Or mundungu 2.0 if youre not up on the times.)

brawl is fun to play yes.
melee is fun to beat peoples asses.

that's my official standpoint on the melee vs brawl debate. I just hate posting in that thread. so i figured one person would agree with me here.

i want to play some smash today (the wife is feeling ill and will prolly be resting the whole day.) someone gimme a ring: 6083957104, if i dont pick up the first time just call me back. i dont trust numbers i dont know. but ill see that its a smasher if you call me back. wow im real high already *points at time stamp*

/:dedede:-THROW SOME D'S ON THAT BITCH! ballin!

KishSquared

Smash Master
Woo, I'm officially in Marshfield now. Yay?

Also, Joshu and I are always up for online teams matches. Who wants to play??

Top Bottom