• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

James Sparrow

Smash Master
last i heard, assback was alright. he didn't have to stay in the hospital for more than that day, he went home later that night. i heard 3rd degree burns or something though.

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
agh good to kno hes alright. chansen and i are gonna host a tourny come sept, i say we dedicate it in his honor. js you bes be coming.. tho it wont be nearly as cool as articuno.

hottubin man lovin FTW
assback <3s *******
dane cook car crashes
chansen flashin his goods

js you missed the hookah bar man -_-

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
hi...u guys. i no longer have a wii nor gc. so that means no brawl or melee for me. unless someone brought it to my crib...lol.

im just posting to remind people of the tournament this weekend (7/19/08). it's still happening. and we now have tekken6 for those that care. we had a great turnout 4 smash last tourney...i want to repeat that. so u guys come and enjoy da good times.

D

da_bangah

I've finally made one! Devildigimon!!!!

It is I da_bangah a.k.a TruBlu_Ike..Just introducing myself to folks here in good ole Wisconsin. Its Cevin from Racine...just stopping through to how hardcore gamers do it. And i need some competition. Nice to meet ever1...

-Im a noob i don't know what im doin- :dizzy:

D

da_bangah

What!!! are u crazi how could you? DO u wanna die!!!! lol im playin but seriously y would do such a thing? Unbelieveable....u got tired of me beating you down or sumthin...lol..

-I'm a noob i don't kno wat im doin- :dizzy:

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I joined an achievement server and built a Sentry Gun + Dispenser, upgraded it to Level 3 and turtled. I killed and annoyed a lot of people. They were all BAWWWWWING over it. Eventually they would kill me, but it took a long time.

I'm going to get someone to aid me, even maybe have a medic or two protecting me. Twas enjoyable, especially under the influence of a certain "something".

I took a screen and it doesn't even show the half of it. Sadly, my Engi stats are skewed, but it was worth it for this griefing.

:bee:

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Pics of it in action, plus with help from others:

lawl those ***gots are owned

typical setup, covering both spawns (though only one would be needed, two is so much better)

Something different. Two heavies camped near the supply closet for an infinite supply of ammo and health. The spawn was right in the middle of the line, so a constant barrage of fire would kill anything in a few moments time.

:embarrass

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
What!!! are u crazi how could you? DO u wanna die!!!! lol im playin but seriously y would do such a thing? Unbelieveable....u got tired of me beating you down or sumthin...lol..

-I'm a noob i don't kno wat im doin- :dizzy:
gahahahaha...yah, this my cousin. and he's mad coo! i didn't think cevo you'd actually make an account. im happy u did. u want to play some games tonight?

edit: what kneegrow...ima smash u in smash when we play again. oh yeah...cevin, try to keep everyting in one post at a time. the mods hate when people double post. also...now that u r part of competitive brawl...u MUST COME to my tounament this weekend.

call me.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hahah. me and ethan were griefing the other day on this 2fort 24/7. I put an exit in our intel and he built his exit on top of it, then I put my entrance on the sniper deck. Snipers would unwittingly strafe into it and get permanently stuck in ethans exit. We got banned after like 20 minutes but we probably got about 10 people. Well worth the bawws

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
For some real griefing madness, i call it attack of the super ragdoll zombies.
Be a heavy in spawn, start spinning your gun then hit comma, 5 to reselect heavy. Stop spinning right away. You're now a ragdoll which floats at revved minigun speed. Can still use shotgun and fists, but it looks really goofy for anyone else. Get 3 people to all do this with fists and guaranteed your team will lose in a most hilarious way.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
oh ****
thats good

steve lets try it. We also went on opposite teams, and steve build a sentry in the sewers, I made my exit down there where the sentry couldnt get it. and when someone took my teleporter, they got owned, it was the funniest shi t.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Much Needed Bump..

You all need to go to Hungers tourney this saturday. Represent!

Also, we need someone else to step it up and host another tourney, after hungers, we have no WI tournies to look forward to. I'm in the middle of still looking for a new venue for obvious reasons. Once I find one, Articuno will again be confirmed for brawl.

Top Bottom