• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

G

genkaku

I don't get to play that often, regrettably. Hoping that can change now that you and quaz are closer!
I don't think my bus pass works on coach busses, quaz, but I guess I could look into it.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
I don't get to play that often, regrettably. Hoping that can change now that you and quaz are closer!
I don't think my bus pass works on coach busses, quaz, but I guess I could look into it.
forsure, but ill be leaving in st francis so ill be real close , but i dnt kno the bus routes up there :/

:phone:

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Is anyone else from WI going to the smashing grounds on the 31st? Is anyone able to drive from Milwaukee to pick Gio up if you are?

Quaz

Smash Master
I doubt anyone else besides you is driving Dungles, unless Steve decides to go.

I plan on going to Madison, so far I'm taking Gio for sure. Genkaku do you wanna go? I'll charge like $5 in gas. I might be taking someone else to this too, but if not there might be 1 more spot open.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
so i moved now to st francis, anyone tryna play next week? if i dont go to smashing grounds on the 31st (which i doubt i wont i cnt find i ride YET) quaz? genkaku? and sanchaz and frootloop i heard you guyz will be off next week? Let me kno plzzzz im tryna play . Ican host u all at my apartment

G

genkaku

I forgot there was a list on the first page. Are half of those names even active?
Gio, can you text me your address so I can look up how to get there via bus? I know that I can, but the routes get kinda' complicated around there. I should be down for smash next week.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
@frootloop, you should come threw and play so i can learn sum more, i dont think imma go to smashing grounds i dnt hav a ride, and plus if u and sanchez quaz and genkaku come over id rather jus play with you guys than go to a tourment :)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
gio dude: sure.

Here's to another night doing hw that nobody cares about...I hate this.

branden4030

Smash Cadet
Bdf4030 im in the fox cities area... feel free to add me on the list. Any if anyone from the fox cities area wants to smash some time shoot me a pm

Top Bottom