• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

G

genkaku

I assume that their taking practice tests has to be the best method of study as long as they know the material. No real surprises that way.
The April tournament should have "Monk and Toaster beast standardized tests" text instead of "feat. Sanchaz" or whatever. No pressure!

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Why not madison or milwaukee? if you get a 25 or higher, I'm sure you'll get accepted if you have a good G.P.A.
Eau Claire is our first choice, Madison is our second, and then our third/fourth are Milwaukee / Minnesota

We'll try to come out to as many Madison tourneys as possible after the one on the 14th

:phone:

sanchaz

Smash Lord
madison is our second
:phone:
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madison is never second compared to anything. I love this campus, except the whole winter thing.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I assume that their taking practice tests has to be the best method of study as long as they know the material. No real surprises that way.
The April tournament should have "Monk and Toaster beast standardized tests" text instead of "feat. Sanchaz" or whatever. No pressure!
Man, I would love to make it to the tourney on the 14th but we wouldn't be there for very long. If we went we'd only be there maybe 2-3 hours before having to leave. :/

Mundungu

Smash Lord
hahaha standardized tests. I remember taking mine without any sleep, that was fun. I think I skipped the reading section.

Toaster, hopefully we'll see you at the next one, I'm getting hype for Project M! I typoed Taoster the first time, that's a much cooler name.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
lol I did the exact same as Steve except I perfected english and on the SAT I perfected math. Glad I didn't mm John, though I still think I'd win in a timed head-to-head.

And I don't think the essay even counts towards your score.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
GIO QUAZ GENKAKU

You guys need to come to Madison for a smashfest some time. I really want to play you guys.

I just noticed it says "smash ace" below my name. How appropriate.

Smash Rookie (0-24 posts)
Smash Cadet (25-74 posts)
Smash Apprentice (75-199 posts)
Smash Journeyman (200-499 posts)
Smash Ace (500-999 posts)
Smash Lord (1000-1999 posts)
Smash Champion (2000-2999 posts)
Smash Master (3000-4999 posts)
Smash Hero (5000-9999 posts)
Smash Legend (10000-19999 posts)
Smash Obsessed (20000+ posts)
Smash Cereal (Pay money)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
jeez, I got like 25-26. I feel stupid. You guys are such try hards.

Gio: you will never beat me in PPL, not even in friendlies. My main is featured on the opening, get real son!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
sanchaz money match this scrub in PPL
Make me a picture of wesker saying "You will not survive" and a picture of PPL for me. Its from his super in marvel. I'll buy you a pizza for this.....only if its legit.

lol wake

Zicore

Smash Champion
what time do the madison smashfest start, where do they happen, and someone pm their number so I have someone to call when I get lost

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Every Thursday from 6-midnight at 1308 West Dayton Street. I know that doesn't work for Quaz, so Milwaukee guys can come down some weekend and we'll work something out.

Zicore

Smash Champion
hmmmmm....there is a chance I will be coming down tonight. How many show up, and if need be, housing?

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I can't get a room that holds more then 15 people April 14, 21, or 28. I could get one the 7th, but it's over spring break so no one would be here and the buildings close at 10PM. I tried my best, but it appears I've hosted my last tournament. Sorry, guys. :(

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was renting for free. I could get a room from a local hotel, but these tournaments are small and even after venue fees it would be $150 out of my own pocket, which I can't afford at this point.

Top Bottom