• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
You should update your location info so people don't get confused, lol.

BTW, would any of you guys want a 19" CRT TV with a built-in VCR? The power button is shoved in, so you need to use a plastic piece to reach in and turn the TV on. The sound cable was unhooked so there isn't sound when you play, but the sound on the VCR still works. I'd give it way for free whenever I go down to Madison again if I haven't given/thrown it away by then.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
You should update your location info so people don't get confused, lol.

BTW, would any of you guys want a 19" CRT TV with a built-in VCR? The power button is shoved in, so you need to use a plastic piece to reach in and turn the TV on. The sound cable was unhooked so there isn't sound when you play, but the sound on the VCR still works. I'd give it way for free whenever I go down to Madison again if I haven't given/thrown it away by then.
i would want it but it has no sound... :/

:phone:

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Just tested this out and it works. You can get sound to work on the TV if you attach speakers with a headphone jack to it. That way the TV just plays the sound through the speakers instead of the built in TV speakers.

The next tournament in Madison likely will not be until the fall semester after the 14th one.

I remember that TV. Such a pain to turn it on. Was there no remote with it at all?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
You could also probably hook up a universal remote to it. That way you don't need to use the plastic stick the entire time.
Edit: hmm, if there won't be one until the fall semester, then I'm not sure when the next time i'd be down in madison would be. are you guys still going to have smashfests after the 14th? if they start early enough so that I actually have a decent amount of time to play, i could try to make it down there again. if not, i'll have to give/throw away the TV or have giovanni or someone else drive up to get it.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Alright. Thanks for at least accepting the offer for the tv lol. You could probably find a CRT on craigslist for under $20 or even free. ST and I got all of our TVs off of Craigslist.

Quaz

Smash Master
we'll have to really plan out the ride thing because Im hoping that like everyone from WI goes. I'll probably be taking Gio there for sure, maybe Genkaku? Are you interested Genny?

Who else is interested in FC? I think the people who will most likely that can drive Are me, Mundunguu, and Spikes

Spikes can take Cosmo and Zicore (I dunno who else would go from the northern side)

Mundunguu Could take.. no one? Who else lives in Madison besides him that doesn't go to school?

Zicore

Smash Champion
we'll have to really plan out the ride thing because Im hoping that like everyone from WI goes. I'll probably be taking Gio there for sure, maybe Genkaku? Are you interested Genny?

Who else is interested in FC? I think the people who will most likely that can drive Are me, Mundunguu, and Spikes

Spikes can take Cosmo and Zicore (I dunno who else would go from the northern side)

Mundunguu Could take.. no one? Who else lives in Madison besides him that doesn't go to school?
I feel like it should be an old school car and a new school car. Mundungu, Spikes, Cosmo, Quaz, and myself. And then whoever else wants to go in a separate car can.

Considering this whole theme is old school vs new school.

Quaz

Smash Master
lil wayne sucks.

Lets listen to Biggie instead.

Im still gonna drive us, I wouldn't trust the driving of a SCRUB FALCO.

ooo what now.

Zicore that car sounds so good, but you guys need to get sago with you and bring back bug city.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
hahaha lil wayne is lik the mango of melee in rap?? lol and scrub falco???... hahaha ur dsmashing only peach ooo what now , haha you play lik my gurl hahaha matter fact my daughter can beat u!! yeaa thats rite and thats coming from priya :D

Zicore

Smash Champion
Lil wayne is the quilted northern of rap. No matter how good it is, it still wipes ****.

I wish we could get bug city back. But that would require black mesa as well.

Quaz

Smash Master
Alright. Well in that Case Frank I have no issues taking you.

Perhaps it could be Me, Gio, Frank, Sanchaz, and Genkaku.

Thats like the whole Milwaukee Scene.

Sanchaz you better go to this.

Someone get Xtra to go to this. That guy needs to play more often.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
My TV doesn't have a power button either, and it's no problem; you just need to stick your finger way inside where it used to be and hit the little button in there.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I can house people that weekend. I'm guessing Sanchaz can also house if he doesn't work the night before. Just let me know what days you want to stay.

Top Bottom