• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
We wait until Quaz is old enough... then we write him in the ballot...

Ah, Government. Half-decent AP class. Really wish I did take the AP test for those extra credits. (REALLY wish I had taken AP English... I wonder how much I would've skipped with those 3 credits; I KNOW I would've done well on it, at least a 3... lol, I got a 3 on Macroeconomics. Stupid Macroeconomics being my only 3... <.<)

and actually lone, Zicore not being accepted to Cosmo's school is only a rumor... I believed that for a while myself, until he said himself that it was a time issue; he only just got his application in 2 weeks before classes would've started; he didn't even have classes picked out... so he simply stayed in point...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Bragging? The only thing I can recall that I would brag about would be something like a score of 49k in Planet Puzzle League using no exploding lift and the d-pad, or KOing Zicore, in Hyrule Temple underground, with uncharged rollout. That was just classic :p

Zicore

Smash Champion
see...chrono...you keep typing words...and every time you type...and with EVERY KEYSTROKE...we hate you more...why do this to yourself?

And lone...I don't listen in any classes. Thats not a myth...its fact =)

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Dear hooray, I am having a poop-green time at camp! The other kids are all so dead and, you were right, they love it when I licking grimy. Every stupid morning we wake up at 1million:00 pm. Before we can go to breakfast, we have to make our perverts poopy. Then it's only a i^2=1 mile rehabilitate to the wrong dinner hall. My favorite meal is lonejedi's face because it's soooo broken! After breakfast, we help clear away the ******s then we go outside to begin our activities with popping. We do different tactical activities throughout the day such as gimping, googling bubbly, and making bobo the clowns. By the end of the day I'm necrophiliacing but slimy. Thanks for sending me to camp Slayer's Pants!

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
see...chrono...you keep typing words...and every time you type...and with EVERY KEYSTROKE...we hate you more...why do this to yourself?

And lone...I don't listen in any classes. Thats not a myth...its fact =)
Well, that explains a LOT... considering the number of times I've had to go back and change or edit part of a post in the process of making it; those keystrokes of appreciating hatred cannot be counted.

Also... sleeping in class >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not paying attention in class.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
^ KSSB, you have just won the entire thread with that thing.

And I will sumo-belly slam anyone who quotes that image. Epic as it is, there only needs to be one copy thank you very much.

EDIT: lol I got 777th post in Wisjohnsin's. That almost makes me feel like it was worth typing this... just... now..... -_-"

Zicore

Smash Champion
WHERE IS THE **** PASS THE CHIPS LINE!

Other then that, that comic is ****...thought you might want to clarify that its EoF...

and dillon...see...NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE **** POST COUNT! And you got 778th...NOOB!

Zicore

Smash Champion
and you guys have the vikings...

HE SEANSON! Everyone should come visit my house again for smash soon. That was fun =)

Chexr

Smash Ace
Rockin, its $10 per person (singles) $20 per team (doubles) but I wouldn't worry too much about that part...

and my cellular device number is 651-343-0092 for all you Wisconsin people out there <,< though I warn you i get like 1 bar if Im indoor anywhere and it takes me like 2 min to get a text so sometimes im not always able to get to things in time

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
$10 for singles and $20 for doubles for Beezo? Was it always like this? Because, y'know, if it were lower... I'd want to come to it more than just the one time I'll likely come at those rates...

Chexr

Smash Ace
Yoshi just changed the amount today to 10 per team. Though I do like the 10 per person better...

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
kssb that was awesome.... but you got my face TOTALLY wrong.... had i been playing smash all night, you KNOW for a FACT i'd look so much more pissed off than that lol

Top Bottom