• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
So.... Im thinking about hosting CC6 on Saturday December 29th. We'll be using the venue that I was originally going to use it for. But I wanted to use a date that would appeal to College smashers due to winter break, and we would all be off for those of us who are in hgih school.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Alright, long post coming. I am trying to avoid posting lengthily as I am inclined to, but this is something I must express. Skip my post if you must; I understand how you would not want to listen to the late-night musings of a sad Jigglypuff... however, I do have a normal post at the bottom that might be of interest.

==============

It has just now dawned on me the exact losses the death of my flash drive have incurred.

Not just the fact that I lost my SNES emulator and ROMs and progress in them; not just the fact I can no longer transfer scanned files from my camera to my laptop; not just the fact that I lost several files that were probably important and class-related; no, the true loss is the fact that among those lost files, was the logo of ChronoSquared Industries lost as well.

I would give the rest of my flash drive to have just that one picture back.

It may be simple in design, and you all may laugh at it, but I hold that logo dear to me; a reminder of the dreams I had of making my own video game, perhaps even my own company. But no, dearer than that, is how it is a relic from a time that has been long past; indeed, its creator, RagnarokWolfe, I have not heard word of in nearly four years.

It is not how it reminds me of him that I held it dear; no, we were not that close to begin with; it is how it reminded me of the time, and place, that it came from that made it special. It came from the waning end of a great era of RolePlaying, whose wake buoyed me through troublesome times; often have I reminisced of that past and thought of that sweet nostalgia.

I had then and again given thought to how inaccurately RagnarokWolfe's work had represented my vision, easily coming up with ways it could be improved; and yet, after having it thought lost to the annals of time once before, upon finding it I could only be thankful for the logo as it is. His design I had become rather fond of, and even though it may be edited from its use where it had been incorporated, it would not necessarily be of the same dimensions, and not the same logo as it had once been...

=============

SKIP TO HERE

In other news, my SmashWiki entry has been updated, and along with the update I have been reminded to get the double-blind match of Hayate and Aaron uploaded. Which they should be by the time you end up reading this. (you should know by now how to get to my YouTube channel...)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
WI is officially better than MN after today. Packers 34 ViQueens 0.

Plus we're too good at smash :lick:

Banned via Administration
Alright, long post coming. I am trying to avoid posting lengthily as I am inclined to, but this is something I must express. Skip my post if you must; I understand how you would not want to listen to the late-night musings of a sad Jigglypuff... however, I do have a normal post at the bottom that might be of interest.

==============

It has just now dawned on me the exact losses the death of my flash drive have incurred.

Not just the fact that I lost my SNES emulator and ROMs and progress in them; not just the fact I can no longer transfer scanned files from my camera to my laptop; not just the fact that I lost several files that were probably important and class-related; no, the true loss is the fact that among those lost files, was the logo of ChronoSquared Industries lost as well.

I would give the rest of my flash drive to have just that one picture back.

It may be simple in design, and you all may laugh at it, but I hold that logo dear to me; a reminder of the dreams I had of making my own video game, perhaps even my own company. But no, dearer than that, is how it is a relic from a time that has been long past; indeed, its creator, RagnarokWolfe, I have not heard word of in nearly four years.

It is not how it reminds me of him that I held it dear; no, we were not that close to begin with; it is how it reminded me of the time, and place, that it came from that made it special. It came from the waning end of a great era of RolePlaying, whose wake buoyed me through troublesome times; often have I reminisced of that past and thought of that sweet nostalgia.

I had then and again given thought to how inaccurately RagnarokWolfe's work had represented my vision, easily coming up with ways it could be improved; and yet, after having it thought lost to the annals of time once before, upon finding it I could only be thankful for the logo as it is. His design I had become rather fond of, and even though it may be edited from its use where it had been incorporated, it would not necessarily be of the same dimensions, and not the same logo as it had once been...

=============

SKIP TO HERE

In other news, my SmashWiki entry has been updated, and along with the update I have been reminded to get the double-blind match of Hayate and Aaron uploaded. Which they should be by the time you end up reading this. (you should know by now how to get to my YouTube channel...)
oh my GOD when are you going to realize that no one cares?

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
oh my GOD when are you going to realize that no one cares?
I knew no one would care when I was typing it. Hence why I told everyone first paragraph they can skip it.

I just needed to say that stuff somewhere, even if no one's listening to me. Smashboards was the first place that I thought of. (Besides that, I hadn't posted a 100+ word post in a while... I need to be me so people can ridicule me for it, right? :p)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I knew no one would care when I was typing it. Hence why I told everyone first paragraph they can skip it.

I just needed to say that stuff somewhere, even if no one's listening to me. Smashboards was the first place that I thought of. (Besides that, I hadn't posted a 100+ word post in a while... I need to be me so people can ridicule me for it, right? :p)
Chrono, you can always post that stuff somewhere else on the boards. Sometimes I wonder if you just post crap, because you recorded the crew battle, so you think you're all cool. It's really not hard to record stuff, you press a button, and press a button again. Seriously, Stop posting random stuff that doesn't belong in here. Post it in the pool room if you want other peole to know about your random stuff.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Lone...I completely agree with you 100%...wow...can't believe I said that...=) HI LONE!

On a side note, anyone want to carpool to MSOP2? Should be a fun time! Spikes? Tapion? EOF!!!!!

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Chrono, you can always post that stuff somewhere else on the boards. Sometimes I wonder if you just post crap, because you recorded the crew battle, so you think you're all cool. It's really not hard to record stuff, you press a button, and press a button again. Seriously, Stop posting random stuff that doesn't belong in here. Post it in the pool room if you want other peole to know about your random stuff.
Wait, there are boards other than the Midwest forum in here? <.<

Zicore

Smash Champion
Quaz, would it be possible if maybe myself and possibly others who might be interested in going to MSOP to crash at your place the night before? I would gladly bring you along afterwords...I just don't want to drive at 4 in the ****ing morning...

AGAIN! IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN GOING TO MSOP2 AND WOULD LIKE TO CARPOOL?!?!?!? LET ME KNOW!

Mars-

Smash Champion
Hi guys, I heard that the wisconsin thread was much like the IL thread, so I decided to check it out. It even has the same people posting in it as well. Cool thread.

Zicore

Smash Champion
If we can get about 4 people to go, that would be fun

QUAZ! you know you want to go...

SPIKES! You know you want to go...

EoF! You know you want to go...

CHRONOSQUARE! You may want to go, but we don't want you to...

LONE! You know you want to go...

Puffinator (If he isn't dead...haven't seen the guy in FOREVER)...he wants to go too.

LET ME KNOW!

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I would consider going and paying money if I have a new job by that time (that allows me to ask off for work, etc.)

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
i was high when i did that, and the effects are now wearing off

Banned via Administration
if the effects are wearing off after an hour, then you are lying or you smoked some awful ****.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
if the effects are wearing off after an hour, then you are lying or you smoked some awful ****.
i didnt smoke anything, and i had done it earlier in the day, not at 9 o clock,

and teh efffects are still here, just wearing off slowly i spoke to soon i gues

Zicore

Smash Champion
so are you interested in going toecutter, or are u just bull****ting like Hayate does...

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I am interested, it just depends on if I'm able to go. I have applied at numerous new jobs, and am hoping one comes through.

If I am still working my current job come time for MSOP, I can't go. I literally can't ask off for my job now. But yeah, it's aways off yet, I hope to go.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
If we can get about 4 people to go, that would be fun

QUAZ! you know you want to go...

SPIKES! You know you want to go...

EoF! You know you want to go...

CHRONOSQUARE! You may want to go, but we don't want you to...

LONE! You know you want to go...

Puffinator (If he isn't dead...haven't seen the guy in FOREVER)...he wants to go too.

LET ME KNOW!
Yes... I do want to go... there is enough time between now and then that I should have plenty of money... providing I don't go and do something stupid like spend it all on Super Mario Galaxy or other like stuff <.<

And... I'm fairly certain that I would not be able to drive anyone, because of the fact that I would be driving without insurance. Around here, it's ok because it's localized and I know the streets, but in some place I don't know, and far from here, if something happens to my car... :( no more money for me basically (loooooooooooooooooooooooooong walk from here to the plasma donation center...)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Just for a heads up, I'm planning CC6 for December 29th, just have to get the venue reconfirmed.

Zicore

Smash Champion
just a heads up, you should go to MSOP2...

gary, are you interested in going? We should car pool. Pick up quaz.

Top Bottom