• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Zicore

Smash Champion
if msop is in IL then it would add like half an hour each way, since it's sort of on the way

edit, I'll ask off tomorrow, no promises though!
Yeah, if you are right by ethan, its RIGHT on the way to Kenosha...

i'm pretty sure i'm on the way. you're like driving in a \ from stevens point, through oshkosh, to kenosha.
See above message to spikes. I could just swing by and BOOM! Right there...

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe i'll go.....
YOU ARE GOING! I NEED TEAMMATE!

If EoF doesn't take the last place in Zicore's car, can I go instead? (I promise not to pay gas money in dimes!)
If eof doesn't go, and everyone else dies, and pigs fly...sure...HA! Yeah, if you don't play your pokemon game in the car...

Quaz

Smash Master
whats wrong with him playing pokemon if he has the volume turned down? maybe I'll play that on the way there too, you never know <_<

and pleeeease zicore let me team with eof if he goes, I know you've known him for a long time but so have I. We gotta be team gamewinners!

Zicore

Smash Champion
if he doesn't go, which he probably won't cause he is moving at the end of the month, wanna team? Team dishwasher again?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to say ask off work, and put smash first. I understand you have jobs, but I was wanting to know what would work out for everyone, so people who actually want to come, can take off if they choose to. And you just flamed me for no freaking reason, so you had it coming to you, but it's all good

So im thinking of pushing this back till the week after the 29th, due to people still with family.

So Saturday January 5th I think.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
If eof doesn't go, and everyone else dies, and pigs fly...sure...HA! Yeah, if you don't play your pokemon game in the car...
whats wrong with him playing pokemon if he has the volume turned down? maybe I'll play that on the way there too, you never know <_<
With 4 people in the car, doubt there'll be any need for me to pull out my pokemon... unless of course Quaz does first, THEN I'll go ahead and take out mine as well... (lol I'll kick your *** in pokemon Quaz, even if I have to buy a new diamond/pearl and raise my pokemon before this...)

if he doesn't go, which he probably won't cause he is moving at the end of the month, wanna team? Team dishwasher again?
Quaz, in lieu of EoF, honestly who would you rather team with; Zicore, or me? :D Double Peach = team dishwasher sure, but KOs will be forced... Jiggly/Peach, the Jiggly comes in to WoP/edgeguard/KO what the Peach has racked up damage on... (just as an afterthought, do you know of Peach's super-sweet spot move? :D)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Kongo Jungle isn't banned for MSOP2, wow. Definite fact that Tapion won't be showing up then :p But that makes me want to go all the more... I mean, not only is it another circuit event, but one where Kongo Jungle is ALLOWED... I wanna counter-pick that place against some peoples! =D

hahaha... it's been pushed back too, which gives us WI a better chance to get some rep down there... I might have to consider driving to get some more people down there following behind Zicore... (just wait until I figure out the gas it'll cost then I'll decide against it)

Zicore

Smash Champion
So quaz, since its pushed back, can we still go to your place? And spikes does this mean you can't go?

Great, now I need to re-arrange the time off of work...

Zicore

Smash Champion
In the MCS Sticky thread on top.

And only dillon can make pokemon have a sexual meaning...that sick ****...

Zicore

Smash Champion
no...I am gonna be like you and remain better then you in falcon dittos just like you do with tapion...

Zicore

Smash Champion
sleeping...and doin that iron man match with dillon so I can start paying off that ****ing ticket...

what a load of ****. seriously...SIX POINTS FOR 15 OVER?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!

Zicore

Smash Champion
I know spikes, I did the same thing. But at least now its a week later, so it wouldn't be so bad...

And KSSB, if you pay, I drive =) EOF'S FOR THE MOTHER ****ING WIN!

Zicore

Smash Champion
Lone...I have a few simple questions...If you pwn me in real life, do you own your car outright? What college are you planning on attending? Are you virgin (OF COURSE YOU ARE! YOUR RELIGION IS AGAINST SEX! EVEN THOUGH THE BIBLE TELLS US TO BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY! I have nothing against catholics, I just don't believe in that crap). And how do you pwn me in real life? I am curious to this...

QUAZ! YOU PWN EVERYONE IN LIFE! And are you still in for MSOP2 even though it was pushed back? And same with marth 101, are you still in as well?

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
Lone...I have a few simple questions...If you pwn me in real life, do you own your car outright? What college are you planning on attending? Are you virgin (OF COURSE YOU ARE! YOUR RELIGION IS AGAINST SEX! EVEN THOUGH THE BIBLE TELLS US TO BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY! I have nothing against catholics, I just don't believe in that crap). And how do you pwn me in real life? I am curious to this...

QUAZ! YOU PWN EVERYONE IN LIFE! And are you still in for MSOP2 even though it was pushed back? And same with marth 101, are you still in as well?
paul, seriously, you are compare yourself to someone that is only 16 years old, the stuff you ask don't even make sense what's so ever.

this is a WI threat about WI smasher, not listen to people bash at each other

Banned via Administration
UH OH its an "I pwn you in rl" fight!!!!!!!

hint: whenever you type "pwn" or "own" you aren't really allowed to try and argue that your "life" is better than someone's. also, you even posting that just shows how immature and pathetic you really are. if you really did "pwn" someone in rl you wouldnt type it.

Top Bottom