• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Quaz

Smash Master
dont assume you're gonna come here for sure just yet

I have to talk to my parents about you guys staying here BOTH nights, Im pretty sure it'll be okay... but slim chances it might not be, give me until tomorrow to give you a perfect answer

Zicore

Smash Champion
its about 7 hours from my house...give or take...and since we are gonna (more then likely) stay at quaz's...idk. I am not 100% sure on gas money. We will figure it out when the time comes, I am sure.

And lone, when is CC 1003203190, cause I wish to have a smashfest at my house during break. Everyone is welcome to be housed as well, cause I have plenty of room, for those who showed up.

Zicore

Smash Champion
ok, now...the date has changed again...

Quaz, you can make it on the 8th...correct? And so does this mean ethan can't go? And whats up with spikes?

ARGH! CURSE THEE VIPERBOY!

Zicore

Smash Champion
omg...ethan...talk to spikes, try and get him to drive to quazs and ****...we have like...7 people who want to go...

if you and spikes drive to quaz's, I think we can do this...

Zicore

Smash Champion
Hence why spikes needs to drive...or EoF...but I quote KSSB "Good luck getting EoF to drive past Taco Johns".......holy crap...now I know why he has so many Johns...cause thats all he eats...HA! Thats funny...

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
Hence why spikes needs to drive...or EoF...but I quote KSSB "Good luck getting EoF to drive past Taco Johns".......holy crap...now I know why he has so many Johns...cause thats all he eats...HA! Thats funny...
lol so true so true

<fail> zicore, call me back... i can't call you i don't have your number it showed up as, 'unknown' and it won't let me call you back </fail>

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
If EoF can't drive past Taco Johns...

...someone find a Taco Johns in Charleston he can drive to, dropping people off at MSOP2 on the way :)

Ethan.

Smash Ace
its not weather or not steve wants to go, its if he gets off. So I'm not going to bother telling steve "we need you to drive".

Quaz

Smash Master
okay so you guys can for sure stay at my house friday and saturday

Im pretty sure I'll get the 8th off (I requested it today) but work might be gay and not give it to me.. I'll find out for sure sooner or later

but yeah you guys can for sure stay at my place even if I do have to work.. HOWEVER if you can please arrive after 9:30 it would help

chansen

Smash Lord
This thread is pretty boring...

EFAN!

I'm in the process of starting a large venue tournament setup somewheres in madison. It'll be pretty simple and cheap. Singles and Doubles and time for a Bonus tourney or two. Just waiting on confirmation.

Wonder what i should call it?

Zicore

Smash Champion
at least it won't be named CC...Chimeras (takes the) Cash or Calebs ****...hi lone. Come to my smashfest...k tks.

chansen

Smash Lord
I looked up bulletball last nite...wow.
The best part is when he says "That's a bulletball!" to the judges.

Then theres the rap song too! With a verse by Kris Kross, all the cool kids listen to it.

DDB1: venue and date TBA!

/yays.

chansen

Smash Lord
Not only do people not appreciate a funky pika but that's definitely the wrong city for a friendly...try madison sometime.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Great, so spikes can't go...and we only have one car........UNLESS EOF DRIVES! People, pay his entry fee, and he might =P. Otherwise, I can only take a MAX of 5 people, and they have spots claimed already. I have Myself, EoF (Shotgun, cause we need the worst players in front), Quaz, KSSB, and Sago. Though I will say that Ethan asked first, so sago, if Ethan still wants to go, he has the right away...

Top Bottom