• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
LOL

You guys seriously can't take jokes. I love this now. I really do, I say one thing, and it riles you all up lol.

Zicore, I'd just like to point something out. Christians aren't against sex, they are agaisnt sex before marriage. Sometimes I wonder if you have an IQ. Because you're like one of the only people I've come in contact with, that thinks Christians can't have sex at all.

Im paying for my own car right now, and should have my payement done by March. I never sain pwn, and it was a joke, that you guys take so seriously around here.

Hayate, Im 17, not 16.

5150, you shouldn't even be talking about someone being immature and pathetic. Pathetic is when you have 10 different accounts on smash boards that you use to bother people because you have nothing to do. Immature is when you act like a ****** at tournaments during moneymatches and then lose cause you suck.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
5150, you shouldn't even be talking about someone being immature and pathetic. Pathetic is when you have 10 different accounts on smash boards that you use to bother people because you have nothing to do. Immature is when you act like a ****** at tournaments during moneymatches and then lose cause you suck.
Not every one of 5150's posts are trolling... (I haven't seen him do that in a while.) I'd estimate 1 out of every 5 post of his now is written with an intelligence people don't think 5150 has (like this last post in here.) I recall seeing a thread on the changes between 1.0 -1.2 and NSTC to PAL, and guess who started it? 5150. I couldn't believe he'd made it... but he did. So 5150 CAN make a sensible contribution after all...

Oh, and lone, I recognized the joke you had. lol I couldn't think of a response so i thought Zicore could come up with a good response... guess i was wrong there.

EDIT: wtf... how did my post get a frowny face above it... I don't recall putting that there o.O

Banned via Administration
LOL. i wasnt targeted and i didnt get riled. i just loved the irony of a 16 yr old christian kid saying "i pwn u @ life".

and your definition of immature needs some revision......although you may not want to do that considering you would fall under that category if you did revise it to what it really is.

people seem to not understand how stupid this board is. once you take it seriously then you become a ragnarokntexas or a gimpyfish. its just a playground where a few kids like to roleplay on the monkeybars and pretend there's hot lava but sry im gonna step on teh woodchips cuz i dont ****ing care about arbitrary rules. and then there are other kids, like you lone, who play on the same playground but you play jacks in the corner as you mock the other kids for being "kiddy" even though you really wish you could play with them.

p.s. i dont wanna hear "it was a joke!" **** cuz we all know deep down thats what you think with your holier than thou attitude.

Zicore

Smash Champion
LOL. i wasnt targeted and i didnt get riled. i just loved the irony of a 16 yr old christian kid saying "i pwn u @ life".

and your definition of immature needs some revision......although you may not want to do that considering you would fall under that category if you did revise it to what it really is.

people seem to not understand how stupid this board is. once you take it seriously then you become a ragnarokntexas or a gimpyfish. its just a playground where a few kids like to roleplay on the monkeybars and pretend there's hot lava but sry im gonna step on teh woodchips cuz i dont ****ing care about arbitrary rules. and then there are other kids, like you lone, who play on the same playground but you play jacks in the corner as you mock the other kids for being "kiddy" even though you really wish you could play with them.

p.s. i dont wanna hear "it was a joke!" **** cuz we all know deep down thats what you think with your holier than thou attitude.
wow...this was probably the best post ever. I am sorry I ever insulted you, 5150.

Lone...you knew a post like what I did was gonna happen. You wanted a post like mine to come so you can say "TE HE! JUST KIDDING! LOL! YOU ARE MEAN, ZICORE!" And why do I give it to you? Because thats who I am. It fuels the fire in me to hear you getting pissed off.

And for the record, I NEVER said that Christians can't have sex ever. I went to Catholic School my whole life, from Pre-school to High school. I listened in class (up until sophmore year, cause then it was just bs with the teachers trying to guilt-trip us into being catholics). I know how that faith is, and I don't believe in it.

But I want to end this now. If you got a problem with me, say it to my face. I would much rather that happen then post wars on the boards, though those are fun...)

Zicore

Smash Champion
Double Post Pwns!

On a lighter note, I would like to ask AGAIN if anyone else is interested in going to MSOP2 on December 15th. I have not heard back from anyone, so I am assuming that WI (Other then Madison and Whitewater, cause I think they will go) is, and I quote Lonejedi " JOHNING!" out and not going. I understand work, and thats fine in my book. I would have to ask off as well for this. But I would like to go, and if I could maybe get some feedback on what people want to do if they are interested...

EDIT: Holy hell, 101 posted and I failed to see this. If anyone else is interested in going, then lets get WI in on this ****...I know hayate is going to Taiwan, so thats out...let me know...cause I don't think 101 wants to be in a car with just me for 4 hours. He might kill himself...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer

Yah definitely, I definitely am jealous of being like you 5150. You got me. Rats, dang, how did you know, that inner jealousy of mine is finallly known.

Oh and Holier than thou attitue, good one. Where on these boards do you see me going on and on about my faith. I have it in my sig, nothing else. I rarely talk about it on the boards, and if I do, it's nothing huge.

Lol No Johns

Banned via Administration
so basically you have no response except the "oH gOoD oNeE!!11" in an arguement about maturity?

im not sure but i think THATS a bulletball.

remember, there are 3 reasons why someone is christian / religious:

#1 they were raised a christian and aren't smart enough or dont have the balls to evaluate their imposed faith
#2 they went through some sort of traumatizing experience and had nowhere else to turn
#3 they wish to seclude themselves from the general populace and feel "special" because they have "higher morals" than others and know the "great truth"

lonejedi suffers from case #3. you can see clearly how he feels superior with this quote

Yah definitely, I definitely am jealous of being like you 5150. You got me. Rats, dang, how did you know, that inner jealousy of mine is finallly known.

Oh and Holier than thou attitue, good one. Where on these boards do you see me going on and on about my faith. I have it in my sig, nothing else. I rarely talk about it on the boards, and if I do, it's nothing huge.
gg

p.s. im religious too check my sig.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
EDIT: Holy hell, 101 posted and I failed to see this. If anyone else is interested in going, then lets get WI in on this ****...I know hayate is going to Taiwan, so thats out...let me know...cause I don't think 101 wants to be in a car with just me for 4 hours. He might kill himself...
On that note... though 101 might kill himself after being in Zicore's car for 4 hours... I gotta wonder if 101 COULDN'T not kill himself, being in the same car as me AND Zicore for 4 hours...

Lol No Johns
(noun)

A statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.

(verb)

to express a john
• No johns
Saying "no johns" is a john in of itself. So stop saying it lonejedi!

Ethan.

Smash Ace
actually eof, i'm in high school, idk how you got the impression that i was 13.

yeah aj, i'm marth101

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
dude you guys... I just ate over 2,800 calories in one sitting at Culver's earlier tonight. I had a Double Butterburger with cheese (580 calories), and two Triple Scoop Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes (1,115 calories each). The scary part is, I don't even feel sick or anything :(

Xtra

Smash Ace
i need some practice. ethan or steve, or anyone close u guys wanna play soon. people here are dropping like flies i cant even play specialkyo anymore.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
dude you guys... I just ate over 2,800 calories in one sitting at Culver's earlier tonight. I had a Double Butterburger with cheese (580 calories), and two Triple Scoop Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes (1,115 calories each). The scary part is, I don't even feel sick or anything :(
thats awesome :)

Zicore

Smash Champion
That is epic. You should go into one of those eating contests...

btw, are you coming to msop? you should...

Ethan.

Smash Ace
xtra i'm free tomorrow like anytime after noon almost. Probably around 2 or 3 if you wanna drive up here. Steve doesn't play smash anymore, which is kinda sad.

EDIT: cell number (920) 203-2488

Zicore

Smash Champion
ethan, is spikes going to MSOP? if not, see if you can get the money that he has from FBT2 to give to Mathos for the Circuit Pot.

Also, I do believe that we are staying at Quaz's on Friday and Sat. I still need to confirm this with him, but he posted that it was ok...

QUAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN WE STAY FRIDAY AND SAT!?!?!?!?!?!?! LET ME KNOW!

Xtra

Smash Ace
xtra i'm free tomorrow like anytime after noon almost. Probably around 2 or 3 if you wanna drive up here. Steve doesn't play smash anymore, which is kinda sad.

EDIT: cell number (920) 203-2488
consider it done. i haven't played in forever so im probably pretty terrible. but im in. i'll call u around 3....

Ethan.

Smash Ace
steve you should come over tomorrow.
also, i wanna know if its the 8th or 15th, cause it might be a problem if its the 8th.

Zicore

Smash Champion
ok, here is the new plan...since its an extra 2 hours away...

Dillon, Fade, Sago, and EoF meet at my house on Friday, December 14th, at 6 pm or so. We can play smash for a bit, but then we head out to Oshkosh to pick up Spikes and Marth101 on the way to Quaz's. We will be taking 2 cars, with myself driving one, and Dillon (Chronosquare for all you noobs) driving the other car. We then proceed to go to Quaz's to stay there, meeting KirbySSB there.

Decemeber 15th, we all drive to Champainge or whatever, which is quite a distance, but worth it. We then drive back to quaz's that night after the tourney.

December 16th, we drive back, dillon driving though madison to drop off Sago, myself driving to Oshkosh to drop off Spikes and 101

It will cost about $30 in gas a person by my guess, considering that it IS farther then FC...sorry about this inconvenience

ANY OBJECTIONS...SAY THEN NOW! BECAUSE THIS IS HOW IT HAS TO BE SINCE ITS IN A DIFFERENT CITY THEN CHICAGO AND ITS AN EXTRA 2 HOURS OF DRIVING...

and yes hayate, Sago and Fade are going. I just talked to sago...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Good post Zicore, good post...

I just want to add that I'll be expecting some gas money too (assuming that what Zicore posted was for himself), but that I won't need $30 from each person who rides with me... probably around $20 instead; $15 at the cheapest. (I have no idea exactly how far the drive is, and I haven't driven my car very long-distance, so I can't give an estimate how much gas I expect to consume...)

Top Bottom