• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Banned via Administration
Yes... I do want to go... there is enough time between now and then that I should have plenty of money... providing I don't go and do something stupid like spend it all on Super Mario Galaxy or other like stuff <.<

And... I'm fairly certain that I would not be able to drive anyone, because of the fact that I would be driving without insurance. Around here, it's ok because it's localized and I know the streets, but in some place I don't know, and far from here, if something happens to my car... :( no more money for me basically (loooooooooooooooooooooooooong walk from here to the plasma donation center...)
omg WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU POST SO ****ING MUCH AND YOUR POSTS ARE SO ****ING LONG AND POINTLESS GO OUTSIDE AND KICK A BALL OR SOMETHING

Zjiin

Smash Master
It's not like me to go into a WI area thread but i have some things to say:

#1. Central Wisconsin Crew. Please remove KSSB from your rosters and your banners, he is IL now and we have recruited him. You can have him back in 4 years.

#2. 5150, it would seem that you and I are fighting the good fight against pointless posts in regional threads. Godspeed soldier.

#3. I think it is grammatically unproper to make a numbered list with less than three points.

Banned via Administration
#1. Central Wisconsin Crew. Please remove KSSB from your rosters and your banners, he is IL now and we have recruited him. You can have him back in 4 years.
once wisconsin ALWAYS wisconsin.

#2. 5150, it would seem that you and I are fighting the good fight against pointless posts in regional threads. Godspeed soldier.
it doesn't help them that they aren't even remotely cool or funny. bigc makes a****load of pointess stuff but usually its cuz hes cool or cuz hes doing something at least a tad bit funny.

#3. I think it is grammatically unproper to make a numbered list with less than three points.
i think it is grammatically unproperz to make a post w/o some reference to bulletball. MAH POINT

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
Sorry..... KSSB is property of the CWC.... which is owned by yours truly.... so, i OWN kssb.... you want him, you'll have to buy him >_>

Zicore

Smash Champion
If you guys help EoF move, so I don't have to, you can keep KSSB.

On a side note...who would like to go to MSOP2. They might be pushing it back to the 15th. Could this help anyone? LET ME KNOW!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
basically all of December is off limits for me, save if I were to go around asking people to take my shifts. I'm not that kinda guy though, so, don't count on my attendance.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Sorry..... KSSB is property of the CWC.... which is owned by yours truly.... so, i OWN kssb.... you want him, you'll have to buy him >_>
...do you realize the full of extent of that statement? If you own the CWC... and that includes all its members... I don't think you WANT to own ALL the CWC, let's leave it at that XD

Also... Yay, Puffinator's back!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
DOES THE 29th WORK WITH EVERYONE. Cause that's when Im having CC6, so no johns about not taking work off. Ill be emailing the venue very soon.

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
DOES THE 29th WORK WITH EVERYONE. Cause that's when Im having CC6, so no johns about not taking work off. Ill be emailing the venue very soon.
take off work?? wtf does that mean?? i haven't had one of these, 'day off' things in.... months.... i've forgotten what they're like

Zicore

Smash Champion
lone...quiet...unlike you...people can't rely on their parents for money. If I have to work...then I have to work...so...quiet.

EoF...find a place to move to yet?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
My job literally will not let ANYBODY who has Saturday in their availability take a Saturday off, basically from now until after New Years. I could take it out of my availability but I really can't afford to lose the hours.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
lone...quiet...unlike you...people can't rely on their parents for money. If I have to work...then I have to work...so...quiet.

EoF...find a place to move to yet?
Lol

How many times are you asking for it.

I go to school 5 days out of the week that's about 38 hours of school.
Then I work usually for about 4 days a week, for about 18 -20 hours.
Then, I usually spend about 6-10 hours at Church.

So don't even give me crap about busy schedules. I work and pay for all my tournaments by myself, as well as other expensives.
Maybe you should.... you know.... think before speaking zicore, not just randomly say crap you know nothing about.

Zicore

Smash Champion
oh, SO SORRY LONE! I WAS UNAWARE YOU WERE A BIG BOY!

I pay for college, gas, car insurance, car loans, food, and pretty much everything else. I work 40+ hours a week. I go to school about 20 hours a week. I go to church 0 hours a week. And I pay for gas to travel to tournies AND I pay for EoF (Cheap ****..)...so...quiet.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
oh, SO SORRY LONE! I WAS UNAWARE YOU WERE A BIG BOY!

I pay for college, gas, car insurance, car loans, food, and pretty much everything else. I work 40+ hours a week. I go to school about 20 hours a week. I go to church 0 hours a week. And I pay for gas to travel to tournies AND I pay for EoF (Cheap ****..)...so...quiet.
Lol, it's not my fault you suck at getting scholarships, that can't pay for college, and if I remember right, you still live with your parents...... I could be wrong though...w elll Im off to work, have to provide food for the fam...

Quaz

Smash Master
stop it with the ****ing money/work johns.. jeez thats all you people do in this thread

seriously its all "zomg I suck more than you cuz i work more than you lulz" thats all it is in here! instead of johning everything you can to excuse yourself just try your best, thats how they do it in states like Nebraska **** it

btw I think they're keeping MSOP on the 8th in dec Zicore, so that means Im pretty sure I can go!

Zicore

Smash Champion
Quaz, I will go if we can get a few others to go.

And I am with spikes...I don't own a cube...so...

Zicore

Smash Champion
=P alright...I need one more person...LONE! Come with us =P

And no lone, I don't hate you. Its just people have work, and so if we can't make it...darn. I probably will coem to CC9000 though, cause I have nothing better to do =P

Zicore

Smash Champion
I hate smash...I just like the road trips...

and Ethan, of far out of the way are you? and is there anyone else near you that would go? Cause I don't want to travel ALL OVER THE ****ING STATE to go...that would sucks =P

EOF! YOU GO!

Zicore

Smash Champion
quaz, would we be able to crash at your place the day before and the day after?like...friday night and sat. night?

Quaz

Smash Master
I think it can work out, but... what time do you wanna come on friday night? If you get there after 9:30 I wont have to request off of work. It makes it easier when I dont have to request off, but if you wanna get there earlier then I will request off

Zicore

Smash Champion
I doubt we would have to. That up to you. If I have to pick people up, then we can make it where we get there around 10:30 or something like that, depending on where I would need to go. Though I would request that others DO PAY FOR GAS...cause I don't think I could go if that doesn't happen...

but then again, we need to get one more person...

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
if msop is in IL then it would add like half an hour each way, since it's sort of on the way

edit, I'll ask off tomorrow, no promises though!

Ethan.

Smash Ace
i'm pretty sure i'm on the way. you're like driving in a \ from stevens point, through oshkosh, to kenosha.

Top Bottom