• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
but serioulsy tho.. whats so cool about having an obsession with floatzel and typhlosion? (2 random pokemanz) some people might consider that worse than chronosquare (who will prolly make an 800 word post on those 2... and then I'll die, literally)
lol, Floatzel and Typhlosion are cool. Personally, I think it'd be impossible for me to pick a favorite pokemon; there's so many, and so many are cool, that it's hard to choose.

Then lonejedi walked in and said, “PWN4G3!!! Everybody back in place!”
lonejedi summarizes the rest of my 600 words into 5 words.

pwn4g3 indeed.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
You guys, I think you don't understand, I mean you have to make your own wiki, and link it here. Im not making wiki's for you, nor am I hunting them down. Just post your wiki on this page, and ill take care of the rest.

I've never been in a Madlib before, too good.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Lol, Crashman's right; my mind skipped a synapse it seems.

I hate being so young among my class; it's annoying to know while everyone around me can claim they're 19 still I'm a year younger :o

And Zicore, tell EoF to make his own SmashWiki before you guys start making my own more "colorful"... lol...

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay

That's All

I'M JUST SAYING THIS FOR THE HELL OF IT

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay

That's All

I'M JUST SAYING THIS FOR THE HELL OF IT

I'd like to actually hear you say that IRL that many times. It'd be funny as hell.

Edit: **** you Toecutter, now it's going to be annoying as **** to post. (Let's get on to the next page already...)

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
Quaz, i'm SO NOT a n00b.... and i totally know how to use aim... i just don't IM very much.... and yeah i remember that name i had :)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I tried to get AIM once... and my computer failed at installing it.

That was then, this is now, and my computer is not nearly teh suxxorz. I'd venture out to get AIM in free time... except that it'd be pointless. I barely chat with people on MSN as it is... lol...

Top Bottom