• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Zicore

Smash Champion
oh, he will make it to every tourney. Cause he is KSSB...and you cannot destroy that which has no life =P

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
This thread will not turn into a magic thread, I won't allow it! I'd sooner it be a make fun of lonejedi thread than that.

So, Im hosting CC6 in December after FBT3. Just to let you all know.

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
i agree with lonejedi.... i can't believe i just typed that.....

fun eof fact... i have 1283 SD's on my memory card..... just under my EoF tag.... EoW has 304... i use my tag about a third as much as he does..... :urg:

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
if anyone care, i was in bestbuy playing guitar hero 3 and beat every song on expert except final set and bonus track, and i'm going back to finish it tomorrow

can't wait to play the dragonforce song @_@

kist wondering, who play magic here lolololol

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I used to play the pokemon tcg, I was leet at it. I used to go to the Toys R Us weekly meetings for them, one of the employees gave me his yellow Gym Leader t-shirt when he quit. I should wear it to white5 or something

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Dragonforce is the shiz it's nice they want to include songs like theirs but it's even better you can make GH compatible songs out of any mp3 thanks to the internet =]. I still play magic still have a few pokemon cards uhm played yugi-oh but never owned any cards I also played the naruto tcg and I just got the eye of judgement a ps3 tcg the other day which is pretty cool. All that aside warwolfe cheats at magic and he won't trade cards either truly a devil on earth >=[

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
If somebody wanted, I would sell them this tin of old Pokemon cards I've had since... well, the beginning basically, lol. Ditto for the old YuGiOh cards I have. I've no use for either of them.

Magic, on the other hand... next time you come over Hayate, we should make time for at least one game of magic (and of course, since you go to anime club at UWSP, there's always Magic Taco Tuesday night afterwards, or usually... too bad I'm such a noob and need at least 10 hours of sleep a night to function for school the next day :/)

Zicore

Smash Champion
you are just jealous cause you spent all your time playing Runescape and Neopets =P

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
OK Quaz, I think it's time that you put my REAL location on the first page... I got a PM from a guy from Combined Locks asking if I went to KHS there LOL

and yeah, it's gonna be Jigglypuff/Peach for mah characters.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Yeah, but Rayku...you did all that IN STYLE...and you became the best player in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle...so...

Ethan.

Smash Ace
i'm glad the topic is off of yugi-mon for the time being....

steve we need to play sometime.. its been like a month since i've played anyone.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah, Kirby was just a 'whatever' guy. I want to come back to WI ;-;

I only get to play Smash once a week

Zicore

Smash Champion
I played like...pokemon...and some RS...thats about it...not nearly as bad as Chronosquare. He has STACKS and STACKS of Magic in his dorm....

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I played like...pokemon...and some RS...thats about it...not nearly as bad as Chronosquare. He has STACKS and STACKS of Magic in his dorm....
I have a guy living in my dorm who's 100 times worse than me. Guaranteed.

Seriously, that guy plays Magic like I play Smash... except he has to spend hundreds of dollars in-between tournaments on cards. I spent like what, $7 on magic in the past six months?

Top Bottom