• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Oh, and today, I beat Chronosquare with Ness. Woot.:p
And I low-tier answered you by beating your Ness with my Bowser. Lawlz. (We will finish our 26-char iron man... and then, another time later, do a $10 MM 26-char iron man that we record... stuff like me comboing you with Brinstar's acid or you comboing me with Mute City's pavement is too good.)

*sigh* ... someday I will officially move to IL <_<
Wanna come with me next year when I move down to AZ for school? We'd be hanging with the likes of Taj, Wobbles, and Forward, to name a few...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
My mom is still intent on going down there to check out the school I'm going to be going to. I'm gonna see if I can't convince her to make that trip just so that it coincides with a tournament down there I can pop in to XD

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
holy god I was at the final table of an online poker tournament and I was about to take out the guy in 2nd ***3 people left out of 60+*** and I had QA diamonds. flop is like 8 of diamonds, 6 of diamonds, 2 of diamonds

I go all in cause I got the A high flush

He calls with pocket 3s!!!!!!!!!

Turn comes

River comes

I have Ace high flush. He has Full house, 88833

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethan.

Smash Ace
hahahaha holy ****.

i was playing poker with a few of my friends, and it was just me and a guy named eric left, I get pocket aces and go all in, and he calls with pocket 3's

the flop was 3, 8, 6 and so now i'm thinking oh ****. but then the turn comes and its an ace. then finally the ****ing river, and it was a ****ing 3, he won with four of a kind. bull****

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
hahahaha holy ****.

i was playing poker with a few of my friends, and it was just me and a guy named eric left, I get pocket aces and go all in, and he calls with pocket 3's

the flop was 3, 8, 6 and so now i'm thinking oh ****. but then the turn comes and its an ace. then finally the ****ing river, and it was a ****ing 3, he won with four of a kind. bull****
Hahaha god dam.n

Zicore

Smash Champion
at least thats only happened to you once. This kinda crap happens all the time in online poker. I prefer real poker. Played at FC6, and I won enough to pay for my part of the trip.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Zicore doesn't make fun of me, I never give him the chance because I'm constantly making fun of him. Seriously he hates me.

lol @ danondorf and AZ

Hi Quaz!

Zicore

Smash Champion
I do not make fun of sparrow cause he can beat me with DK. I do not make fun of EoF because he also can beat me with DK. I make fun of everyone else cause they have not beaten me with DK.

HI QUAZ!

Oh...and sparrow. I beat you in first MN vs WI crews with 4 downsmashes, a few turnips, and a forward throw. Yes, it was only 1 stock...but I ***** that stock. GG.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
I do not make fun of sparrow cause he can beat me with DK. I do not make fun of EoF because he also can beat me with DK. I make fun of everyone else cause they have not beaten me with DK.

HI QUAZ!

Oh...and sparrow. I beat you in first MN vs WI crews with 4 downsmashes, a few turnips, and a forward throw. Yes, it was only 1 stock...but I ***** that stock. GG.
i'll beat you with pichu then lololololol

Zicore

Smash Champion
RAYKU!!!!!!! HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!!

but no you wouldn't

Edit: Come back up here so I can beat you some more.

Rayku

Smash Lord
RAYKU!!!!!!! HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!!

but no you wouldn't

Edit: Come back up here so I can beat you some more.
*LMAO*

Since when can you beat me =P Since when DID you beat me? I don't seem to remember...

Silly tall boy

Zicore

Smash Champion
i beat you a few times. You have to remember, I did MUCH better then you in crews as well =)

Rayku

Smash Lord
You think you're all that. Who quit in the middle of our match at the game store? I seem to recall some tall guy...Ah, who cares. Probably just some nub anyway =P

Zicore

Smash Champion
No, I don't think I am all that. I suck at this game. Well, decent.

I just love getting people riled up. It ammuses me. You still beating scrubs in GA?

HI QUAZ!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah. Having fun with it too. I'm thinking about picking up Peach just to learn how to play her correctly, so if I meet up with this dual peach team at a tourney this Sat. there'll be 4 Peaches on screen. Hellz yeah

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Yeah. Having fun with it too. I'm thinking about picking up Peach just to learn how to play her correctly, so if I meet up with this dual peach team at a tourney this Sat. there'll be 4 Peaches on screen. Hellz yeah
56k and myself did that in friendlies with SDM and Seanson. Perhaps it was just because people hadn't warmed up yet, but... at one point we were winning. And random gave us Dreamland, too XD

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
holy **** I just had the most ridiculous life on TF2. I took the last slot on a 24 man server and on my first life as sniper, I went 40-0 and had over 7,000 damage. I was alive for over 45 minutes straight. The only reason the streak even ended is because my team capped three times to end the round.

Sniper
32.8 hours

Most points: 60
Most kills: 40
Most assists: 8
Most captures: 1
Most defenses: 3
Most damage: 7,002
Most destruction: 4
Most dominations: 5
Most revenges: 2
Most UberCharges: 0
Longest life: 46:31
Most headshots: 15

http://steamcommunity.com/id/eighteenspikes/stats/TF2

Zicore

Smash Champion
what is TF? Call me a noob, yes. I am sure I have heard of it, just not the Abriviation.

Xtra

Smash Ace
well hey, its been a while since i've had some action. i missed the last tourny at UWO. and feel really bad. i broke my collar bone and havn't been playing much. i need some practice and am thinking of having a smashfest at my house on this saturday. i dont get on that much and when i do i dont feel like checking the last ten pages to see if anyone responds to this post.....so....if u think u are interested or have any comments u all should just send me PMs so i dont have to waste my time. i will get back to each one of u and probably give a number u can reach me at and my address. this saturday the 27th. probably around noon. if u want to spend the night feel free. we'll probably party afterwards so.....wheres chansen when u need him. laters

Top Bottom