• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
spike, you should sell it if no one claim it

the video should be done updating if there is nothing wrong with connection

spike where is the rest of the vids @_@

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
800 MB taking so long to upload; yeah, it'd go faster with UWSP connection... if I could get through it T_T

lol if 800 MB is a lot, then making the Zicore Musical version with additional "theme songs" would be even more than that, even if I shave off maybe a minute at the end XD

Sorry I didn't get the double-blind updated today Hayate, once I got my self organized and doing things I couldn't find the time for it... and tomorrow's gonna be even worse, I'll have like only 3 hours to research and write an essay lol.

EDIT:
spike where is the rest of the vids @_@
Actually yeah, speaking of that, are you going to put the battle-only perfect recordings up into a video like what SDM did with the first FBT? It'd be really nice to be able to present both the perfect qualty and the ****-talk versions of the crew battle simultaneously when debuting them, for those who might feel the quality of the visuals in the ****-talk version (the one Black Hayate is currently uploading for me.)

...although I think people might be talking about finals and whatnot, too... IMO I'd get those done before working on a perfect quality crew vid.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Well well well, the internet has proven me stupid once again.

In normal playback (IE in your own media player) the text parts I added the film grain effect to it, to make the plain black background blend better with the projected matches themselves, but... I failed to take into account the -quality any video service gives to its videos. Sorry about that; now I know for sure I need to make another version... this time, I'll take out that effect to make the stock credits more readable.

Zicore

Smash Champion
by far the highlight of the entire film was listening to Zeus, Disiple, and Sparrow going "OH MY GOD!", "EXTENDERRRR!"...and making fun of lonejedi =)

Good **** WI. Go Ethan.

Edit: Nomek saying he will kill lones family is TOOOOOO good.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
hmm good stuff WI lawl look at kssb with marth geezuz you have to sh double fair l and nair more =p I also try not to d smash cause of the long duration of the move but my edge skills arent that good hah, gahd falco is marth's mortal enemy pc chris's day shall come >=[.Otherwise gj all kinda makes me want to play smash again...well I never stopped really...so more like practice more. Anyway that's all for now -ja ne

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
hmm good stuff WI lawl look at kssb with marth geezuz you have to sh double fair l and nair more =p I also try not to d smash cause of the long duration of the move but my edge skills arent that good hah, gahd falco is marth's mortal enemy pc chris's day shall come >=[.Otherwise gj all kinda makes me want to play smash again...well I never stopped really...so more like practice more. Anyway that's all for now -ja ne
LOL no offense man but I don't think I need your advice

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
wow you get all pissy from 1 comment gratz on your sensitive PoS ego you don't want my advice fine but if you want to be a ***** about it you can **** off ain't like you're the greatest ******* thing since sliced bread try to be nice but oh no i'm sorry I forgot WI was full of douches been here long enough should've recognized that by now you want to be a **** do it somewhere else cause **** gets really personal really fast and i'm not one of those fatass nerdy gamers i'll rock you dude nuff said don't have time to play with little kids

Zicore

Smash Champion
spikes...piss in his controller for me. He is a douche. Trying to give KSSB "pointers", then *****ing about it because KSSB says that he doesn't need advice from Tsen IN THE NICEST WAY HUMANLY POSSIBLE...and tsen has a sissy fit. Grow up Tsen...and try and put your game where your mouth is and come to a ****ing tourney sometime. Or at least Smashfest for God's sake.

Zicore

Smash Champion
*sigh* ... someday I will officially move to IL <_<
NO QUAZY! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US! YOU MAKE WISCONSIN HOW IT IS! AMAZING!

And I don't hate anyone. I just don't like people who talk crap and don't go to a single tourney.

And when i make fun of people, i don't mean it personally. I do it cause...well...idk. Cause I suck at the game, and its the only thing I can do. Except to Lone. Then its personal =) HI LONE!

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
And when i make fun of people, i don't mean it personally. I do it cause...well...idk. Cause I suck at the game, and its the only thing I can do. Except to Lone. Then its personal =) HI LONE!
LOL, and don't forget that Zicore makes fun of everybody... with NO discrimination. His friends, his pets, his parents, his cube, his ssbm cd, and even himself are all included!

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
speaking of *****ing... you were the first one to say **** so don't run your mouth the rant was focused towards you. You want to cuss at me wow you're so cool ****in hipocrites like you make me sick. Oh well i'm so sorry I can't come circle jerk at a tourney I have friends that do real things not sit inside all day kthnx now back to what i'm really posting for psh warwolfe's number is 262 764 4401 he's like our coordinater to talk to him about setting stuffs up

Zicore

Smash Champion
LOL, and don't forget that Zicore makes fun of everybody... with NO discrimination. His friends, his pets, his parents, his cube, his ssbm cd, and even himself are all included!
HI SYNC!

And I am sorry to disappoint you sync, but I don't own a cube or smash. But if i did, that thing would get made fun of almost as much as Lonejedi =) HI LONE!

And you are right, though. I make fun of everything and everyone. I hope that people do not take it to heart. I am just a **** like that. I do not mean anything by it, really. I cannot believe that Tsen is taking this way out of line. I am sorry to burst your bubble man, but I am just a ****. I am not intending to hurt anyone by anything I say. Lone used to be the same way, but I think he has finally understood that I do it because...well...I can. And I find it funny. I say what I want to say (within the permission of the Mod's, of course) and I don't take regard to what others think because I just don't give a **** what you care about. I say it like I see it. And Tsen...seriously...I know you don't know me because you are too "busy" to go to tournies and stuff...(if you didn't catch that for all you slow ones...there was another insult), but if you DID know me, you wouldn't be saying that. And keep in mind that most of us, and yes, there are a few exceptions, are extreamly busy as well. I know I am. I work full time, go to school full time, try and SLEEP a bit, and still manage to make it to every tourney, kicking and screaming most of the time, but I enjoy that, cause I find that my part in the Smash Community is the "CWC" taxi driver.

I am sorry if I have to rant, but I just want it to be known that I say what I say because I CAN! So Tsen...if you wish to rant back...please...do it in a non-homo color, and consider what I just told you.

Oh, and today, I beat Chronosquare with Ness. Woot.:p

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Hmm well no more need to piss around with a little ********. First off smash isn't my favorite game, not even near it actually so your insult about tourneys can just blow me . Otherwise if you have any other **** to say to me you can do it in person tired of clogging up the forums with this tra garb so if you insist on being a ****tard you can do it when i'm an arms length away nuff said. Other than that prolly goin to warwolfe's tommorrow and sat to hang and play H3 so if you have it post your gamertag be glad to play yah =] and most people don't but if you have warhawk for ps3...or just a ps3 lawl be fun to play anyone in that too. Anyway time for a narcoleptic episode methinks l8r.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Wow, everytime I come back to this thread, people are constantly arguing.

You should change the thread name to Whinesconsin. Oh and HI ZICORE.

Top Bottom