• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
For reference my youtube sn is megakirby9, just so no one's confused when I say things like "HI CHRONO or HI HEATH!" on your comments...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
For reference my youtube sn is megakirby9, just so no one's confused when I say things like "HI CHRONO or HI HEATH!" on your comments...
No Hi Lonejedi........

I think Im going to have to punch you now Sync.... errr push..

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
it has been about 21 hours Chrono. According to math and the order of numbers, 21 is 5 hours more than 16! You're 5 hours late... discuss this mistake!
Alright then, I will.

Google Video is being a douchebag and the loader I need to use to upload all 60 minutes and 824 MB of crew battles to the internet requires me to login, but even though I provide the correct e-mail and password it still does not acknowledge me.

What Zicore and I are doing is he's making suggestions for the "themes" in-between rounds, the 5-8 seconds where it shows "Round X: WI vs. MN" Currently only KSSB and Aaron have a different theme; KSSB because he sent me something to use, and Aaron because it's ****ing Aaron, it NEEDS to be something epic for his "entrance." And so what Zicore is doing is making suggestions of songs to take and replace the "stock" theme I've got in there currently for everyone else.

If I put the new music in there, because I'd have to adjust all the rest of the audio, factoring in taking out time to do my homework during the following week it might take me until the next weekend, and then still I don't know what's wrong with the Google Video video uploader :(

Zicore

Smash Champion
we are just doing music themes...only a few though the important ones....should be almost done.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Speaking of Quaz... you should all just wait until the very end of the video, even though it looks like it might've stopped, for a short surprise lol

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I have found a page suggesting ways to get around the "I can't log into video uploader" problem and are trying them out...

I'll probably end up putting in the themes Zicore's suggesting anyways, because I feel kinda guilty having it seem like KSSB is the only one who'd be getting a different theme :p (That, and I forgot some effects at the end lol)

But yeah, right now I"m just making sure I CAN upload it... THEN I will make the changes... but because it takes a friggin' HOUR to publish it into movie format, I doubt I would be getting it up tonight... (That is, unless you guys just want me to put it out as it is now and try updating it later?)

Edit: Oh, and by updating it later, I might get that done by next week... since something's up on the intertubes already, I would feel less pressure to get it done... although, I DO like the feeling of control over editing, so... homework will be the deciding factor on if I get the "better version" done fast or no, if we decided to do it that way.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Their advice didn't work... T_T

What do you bet that the problem is that their software for uploading 100+ MB files isn't Vista-compatible? *kicks Vista in the balls*

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
See, the thing is, it's not that I CAN"T upload the video... (the .wmv file type IS supported), it's the fact that I can't even LOG IN to USE the uploading feature...

And Google doesn't even have any way for me to contact them for tech support, so all I have to go off of for now is to post in what they pass off as "forums" asking for tech help on this...

I'm a little disappointed now I think I might go and watch TV or play some Strikers Charged...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Well... I've got good news and bad news...

The bad news is that we've discovered what's wrong; the university network has a firewall on the port being used to sign-in, and I don't know if they could let the one me on my side of the dorm go through this one time...

The good news is that it means Black Hayate, Zicore, one of you lucky guys gets to upload it for me from your house! Won't that be fun? :p

...now all I have to do is to find time TO be able to do that... my flash drive is bent, and I don't really want to see it being used without me to monitor it... and I've got tomorrow pretty much booked solid... oh god I hope I wake up in time to read the chapter we were supposed to before class tomorrow morning.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Quaz when I figure out how to get my firewire to work i'm going to make your featured smasher video. It will be epic filled with tales of love and lust.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I missed alot but i'm back, been busy hangin out with friends playin H3 and making stupid amv's that nobody will ever watch woohoo but I am back to annoy and not be listened to once again...btw was on an anime watching spree so wtf is up with these stupid endings in anime nowadays I mean breaking balls but w/e do it to it wewt wewt. That is all.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Nice Avatar Tsen, and H3 is awesome and Animes do end weird... Plus our font is purple. You are my best friend.

Can I preorder "Featured Smasher: Quaz" yet?

Zicore

Smash Champion
i preordered quaz's featured smasher video MONTHS ago...but it keeps getting pushed back...just like brawl...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Black Hayate... tonight I'll come to anime club, and there if you have a laptop you could bring it and I could give it to you there...

And I thought dreaming Darth Vader mistook me for one of his crew was weird... last night's dream was this strange 2-person teams soccer, with STAR TREK, and the players were all Smashers. Guess who I was paired with? That's right! Quaz! XD And Peach couldn't do a **** thing in soccer... (Down smash is useless!) although for some reason I wanted to go Fox, which is laughable because I can't even waveshine. :(

Zicore was the only other one in the dream I remember... I do know that he chewed somebody's *** out for trying something too flashy, or something like that XD

Top Bottom