• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Let's change the topic... shall we?

So get this. I scored 23k in Pokemon Puzzle League this past weekend against Zicore, right after thinking it was amazing to beat the highest I've heard, 17k, with 19k. Yeah, it was leet.

And then again, late Friday night (early Saturday monrning actually) when we're still at KSSB's place, I decide to play PPL because I can't sleep, invite KSSB to play with me because I had been waiting to play him in PPL since I got to his place. He takes out Voltorb and Golbat (in golbat ditto lol), then I utterly **** him with Venomoth, coming back 1-3 to 1-0 for the win. He went back to the internet after that lol.

I will seriously take any PPL mm's at the next tourney... providing that an N64 w/ PPL is brought for us to play on >.>

Koga FTW (KSSB has claims to Team Rocket as his char. LOL)

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
Let's change the topic... shall we?

So get this. I scored 23k in Pokemon Puzzle League this past weekend against Zicore, right after thinking it was amazing to beat the highest I've heard, 17k, with 19k. Yeah, it was leet.

And then again, late Friday night (early Saturday monrning actually) when we're still at KSSB's place, I decide to play PPL because I can't sleep, invite KSSB to play with me because I had been waiting to play him in PPL since I got to his place. He takes out Voltorb and Golbat (in golbat ditto lol), then I utterly **** him with Venomoth, coming back 1-3 to 1-0 for the win. He went back to the internet after that lol.

I will seriously take any PPL mm's at the next tourney... providing that an N64 w/ PPL is brought for us to play on >.>

Koga FTW (KSSB has claims to Team Rocket as his char. LOL)
lol why do you mention the characters, they literally make 0 difference, i ignore them for the most part

Zicore

Smash Champion
Cause he is a noob, has no soul, and brags about pointless **** from a game that nobody other then azen plays...and he doesn't play it anyways...

Lets change the subject...

Nightwish concert...in the house of blues...was awesome.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ok, I've made this suggestion before, but could we please divide the names into sections. We have to think about newer players who are coming into the state. We should make it as easy as possible to find someone to play.

If we divide it into 4 regions. North East, Central Wisconsin, Southern Wisconsin, And North West. Once we do that, we group them in the same cities. So Appleton players would be next to each other in the North East Area. We should make it easy for new players to catch on.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
hey, that's a pretty nifty idea there lone... lol I was just looking at it earlier and wishing to myself that I could alphabetize the names of the WI smashers...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ok here's what I'll do... I'll do it myself, and post it as a post, and then you can copy and paste it..... Seriously....

I'll have it done by tomorrow or wednesday, I have work tomorrow, so I'll see what can I do.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I was getting straight-A's with little effort in high school because I had nothing else I could substitute instead of homework... no friends to go have fun with.

Then I met people... starting hanging out... and found KSSB and Smash. And I haven't looked at homework the same way since.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
It's called a balance. You smash for about 50 mins a day, you do homework, you watch the Packers kick some serious Bronco Behind, and you call it a day.

Sidenote sorta- Packers are amazing.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I cannot believe that I ****ING HAD TO WORK! I am so pissed that I missed that last play...wtf...

Oh well, won a $20 bet at work. Goodies =)

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
I wanna smash wiki page :( but considering I lost to Seanson's yoshi the other day I don't think it's gonna happen.

Funny you should talk about a balance, Lone, cuz' to BALANCE my time I GAVE my cube to Chexr to keep me from playing it at all for the next two weeks. I'm kinda going through withdrawal... my tech skill will blow the next time I play... ugh...

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
I wanna smash wiki page :( but considering I lost to Seanson's yoshi the other day I don't think it's gonna happen.

Funny you should talk about a balance, Lone, cuz' to BALANCE my time I GAVE my cube to Chexr to keep me from playing it at all for the next two weeks. I'm kinda going through withdrawal... my tech skill will blow the next time I play... ugh...
lol tech skill don't go away, is all part of mind game

im' lieing

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace

Balance? Lol, I've considered asking KishPrime to ban me for 2 weeks or something like that so I wouldn't be tempted/distracted by SWF so I could concentrate on my homework... I'm glad I didn't though...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ok, this is my little project I guess, since Quaz won't, I'll add wikis, but Im not going to hunt them down, if you want your wiki in the front page, post it on here. I should have this done by no later than saturday, work tonight, costume party tomorrow, church related stuff on thursday, work on friday night, and saturday morning, and then free time on saturday, so I can prob get it done by then for sure, maybe I might have time on thursday, we'll see.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I am anxious to see what you will put for me, lone... I know you're one to take things seriously when it calls for it, so I know you won't be putting crap in for me like Zicore would... I feel confident in your ability to do a good job, so I'll say yes, I'd like my smashwiki linked on the first page.

Lol, I remember the first time I learned just who lonejedi was in real life... such an intimidating shiek... don't really know why I remember that though.

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
LOL at Slayerofme playing luigi in teams

ggs

...haaa I kid I swear I <3 you slayer <_<!
Luigi = bad in teams, I know this now. And yes, I love me too.

Wait, what the fark am I doing in a WI thread, I'm MN now.

*runs off at the sped of light*

Quaz

Smash Master
but serioulsy tho.. whats so cool about having an obsession with floatzel and typhlosion? (2 random pokemanz) some people might consider that worse than chronosquare (who will prolly make an 800 word post on those 2... and then I'll die, literally)

Quaz

Smash Master
you should all totally ban me from WI and send me to Wyoming

... or something <_< lol someone from wyoming is gonna come in here and be all like "yo wazzup with you trashtalkin wyoming"

Zicore

Smash Champion
thats impossible...nobody lives in wyoming...silly quaz...

BTW. QUAZ! Team at FBT3?

Chexr

Smash Ace
MADLIBS FROM THOSE GUYS OVER IN THAT ONE STATE I FORGOT ABOUT

Our Class Project:

This year our class is doing a special science project. We have a lonejedi that we are taking care of. It is very stoned and it has pink eyes. It lives in a clam chowder in the back of our classroom. We feed it twinkies and poison ivy every day, but I think it really wants to eat my tiddly wink. Everyone likes our lonejedi.

One day, the lonejedi got out of its cage and started ****** all around the room. It made a loud noob rants. I think it was trying to say, “TURBOJERK!!!!!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Amazing Thanksgiving:

This was the most hippocritical Thanksgiving ever. When I came in to dinner, Hitler was sitting next to Grandma, and lonejedi was carving the Thanksgiving chum.

“Have a seat, Lance Uppercut,” said lonejedi.

“Pass the school dance pie, Hitler,” said Grandma. “You know, it would be really nice to start with a song. Lance Uppercut, would you sing the ‘Star-Spangled Banner’ for everybody?”

“Gosh, Grandma,” I blurted out. “I can't sing in front of everybody. I'm not a rock star like HORSE, you know.”

At that point there was a(n) BAZZAM at the front door. I castrated to the hall and opened the door. There was HORSE!

“Hey, dude, are we in time for the ‘Star-Spangled Banner’?” asked Cher, the lead singer of HORSE.

“HORSE! I can't believe it! Did you really come to my house for Thanksgiving dinner?” I asked. I was really slimy.

“HICKORY BZZL!!!” said Cher. “We wouldn't pass up a chance to eat your grandma's school dance pie!”

So I led HORSE back into the dining room, and we sang the ‘Star-Spangled Banner.’ Everyone clapped and shffl'ed.

“You should come on our next tour with us!” said Cher.

BALLS!! I was going to be a rock star!

“Lance Uppercut! Lance Uppercut! Wake up. It's time to make the pumpkin pie.”

It was my mom. I was in bed. It was Thanksgiving morning, and it was all a dream!

For a moment I felt really 40 because I wasn't going to get to be a rock star. Then I thought about it.

“Well,” I decided, “I am thankful for my family, for my home, and for my pet fox, Little Foot. And I'm really thankful I won't have to eat school dance pie today!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Crazy Night at the Library:

One night something really rumbly happened at the library. The characters in the stories started pottying from their books!

Smeagle climbed into Charlotte's Web and started plugging with Wilbur the Pig! the Berenstain Bears wandered into an encyclopedia and ended up lost in Sparta!

The craziest part was when the Batman wandered into Top 10 Steps to Meeting Women and said, “Mr. Pinkie, I don't think we're in Wisconsin any more.”

Then lonejedi walked in and said, “PWN4G3!!! Everybody back in place!”

The characters pooped around the room. Just in time! The students in grade 2.5 came in to get books for their reports, but it was safe. All the characters were back in the books where they belonged.

Top Bottom