• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i got the DoZ on the 29th so if its not at zicores i will probably be busy

steve stay in point that day and then hang out at the DoZ lol w99t

Zicore

Smash Champion
OMG DOZ I am there dude.

But the 28th I can probably house people after the smashfest. I just need to know who is gonna be there. Quaz, Webster, Bil, Sago, Steve, Hunger, Sago, Cosmo, Wicky at least.

What time does DoZ start cos? And is andy gonna be there?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
maybe i will host something the 27th, anyone that wants to come can come. i have to ask my father if his house is available for use.
Heath, if you do it during the day, I think I can make it.

BTW, I just got Xbox live, and play Cod4, so if anyone wants to play, I'm down.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
we're not playing any brawl....just so you know.
oh... well I played Melee too... it's not like I just picked up the game when Brawl came out. lol
Granted it's been a while. :p

oh, and post to Bi-Weeklies.

Edit: Just looked up how far Kaukauna is from Lake Geneva... and ****. 2hr & 46 mins... so, I could try to make a couple, but definitely wouldn't make them all.

Sago

Smash Lord
kaukana hmm you should make that appleton its closer to me :p but whatevs im definatley game, zicore im honored that im posted twice in your houseing list :) and bil ill definatley spend a night at your house , we can walk over to cosmos for a bit or something itll be funzies

Devildigimon

Smash Lord

Too bad i could find a sexy time ni99a pic to fit what i wanted to display...lol! So I guess this will do instead...:bee:

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Quaz gimme a call okay.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296

this > any gift any of you got unles it was a bj from josh;s mom of course :bee:

Zicore

Smash Champion
Wat time does people want to start showing up? I can start around 3? That way people don't have to get up sooooo early, and my parents can finish watching the stupid Packers-Lions game (FORGOT COMPLETELY ABOUT THIS! DON'T HATE). I forgot it was on a sunday, so if people want to start showing up around 2:30? 3? Housing can be arranged for anyone. Bring setups plz k tks.

Quaz, I has your controller.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
so we're hanging out tomorrow (saturday)

quaz, gimme a call and lemme know.

what games are planned to be played? i got my pc and ps2 with all the fixings in backpack.

sc4 tourney? LOLZ

chansen

Smash Lord
I can bring a 360 with katamari (force unleashed and ninja gaiden 2 also available)
Otherwise all i gots is RE4 and a full melee setup... :smash:

Is someone bringing a recording setup, we could get a decent amount of empire material.

Who wants to take on the first village speed run (RE4) money match? we can use my maxed weapons profile.

Zicore

Smash Champion
This is happening on SUNDAY, not TODAY (SATURDAY). I have plans for tomorrow, so don't show up then. K thanks.

And we will need at least 2 more setups for this to run somewhat good...

Webster, you have SC4?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
lol no zicore i thought you, cosmo, or chansen (i think) had a sc4 set up.

okay so this is on sunday...okay quaz just lemme know what time i need to be ready! :bee:

Ethan.

Smash Ace
if you can find a way up to oshkosh i can give you ride.

we'll be going to steve's to watch the game and play some smash, then leave at 3 get there by 4.

Top Bottom