• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
hunger ill team w/ you for some brawl tournaments if u want i dont rly die and im the best ledgecamper in the midwest (lmao(

hunger!

Smash Champion
MW champs for sure i wanna make but not sure about beezo. we'd prolly take a diff car but it hasnt gotten looked at or been acting up since but i still think it should be replaced if needed but w/e. cosmo, grimace would shoot my diiiick off and hes like head level for that shiiit already so i dunno.

chansen

Smash Lord
"I'm wonderin' where the gold is at!"

You've probably seen it, but ^this^ happened 20 minutes from where I grew up. I sure am proud...

Ethan.

Smash Ace
MW champs for sure i wanna make but not sure about beezo. we'd prolly take a diff car but it hasnt gotten looked at or been acting up since but i still think it should be replaced if needed but w/e. cosmo, grimace would shoot my diiiick off and hes like head level for that shiiit already so i dunno.
turn his scooter off and run. He cant catch you if you do that.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
"I'm wonderin' where the gold is at!"

You've probably seen it, but ^this^ happened 20 minutes from where I grew up. I sure am proud...
I wonder if the fact that everyone in that video seems to be a vagrant has anything at all to do with the fact this "mystery" remains just that. Seems to me nothing more than people trying to attain their 15 minutes.

Honestly...

I don't have words for this. :embarrass

LG7

Smash Apprentice
You know...
For being a bunch of Ganon mains... who's the king of Evil & all... they tried to talk rather politely...
Kinda seems against their character...

I would've expected a lot more EVIL from them.

chansen

Smash Lord
I just walked three miles in about an hour in 17 degree blizzard type weather. Cuz my biitch of a woman fell asleep on me. Not to mention I did her dishes, got her weed and made her dinner. God forbid I get a ride home.

Whooooooo.....much better.

And theres this.

Starts slow, ends epic.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol before I even read cosmo's post I was like "hey now :smash: is prety cool"

also ahahah marc. didnt they say that close votes were up to the TO?

chansen

Smash Lord
That yugioh one reminds me of all the old cc's i went to. And watching js **** magic and yugioh noobs like it was his 9-5.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
That yugioh one reminds me of all the old cc's i went to. And watching js **** magic and yugioh noobs like it was his 9-5.
the only thing i remember from the CC's was this really fat guy who played table-top games, and he brought like a 2-liter bottle of mountain dew and just drank that all day. He was there for like every CC, it was funny.

That and Steve pissing in the girls bathroom.

Quaz

Smash Master
The First CC I went to Chansen almost killed me it when like

My Fox VS Chansen's Falco

Chansen: Man all this kid does is upkills
Me: atleast I dont spam forward smash
Chansen: wtf? how about we take this outside and fight?
me: wha?? you got problems!!
Chansen: I have problems??

lool I remember that convo so well then you hated me for like a year =(

chansen

Smash Lord
That and Steve pissing in the girls bathroom.
This is what me and steve said.
The First CC I went to Chansen almost killed me it when like

My Fox VS Chansen's Falco

Chansen: Man all this kid does is upkills
Me: atleast I dont spam forward smash
Chansen: wtf? how about we take this outside and fight?
me: wha?? you got problems!!
Chansen: I have problems??

lool I remember that convo so well then you hated me for like a year =(
Those were the days....I mained marth back then, so juvenile, so young. I wish I could go back in time and warn past chansen of the troubles that will befall him, but alas I can not.

And, I only hated you for the rest of that day, after that it was a big joke between me and JS.

Top Bottom