• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Bil

Smash Ace
you can't be fox, falco, wolf, yoshi, bowser, donkey kong, diddy kong, dedede, olimar, sonic, or any pokemon because it's animal cruelty. Well I guess you couldn't be Wario either cuz your wario is a BEAST.

microwavedpuppy

Smash Cadet
you can't be fox, falco, wolf, yoshi, bowser, donkey kong, diddy kong, dedede, olimar, sonic, or any pokemon because it's animal cruelty. Well I guess you couldn't be Wario either cuz your wario is a BEAST.
lol.. pretty much.. but olimar isn't an animal.. or i think he isn't

but seriously.. i do play by tournament rules.. just like this tournament's rule.. lylat not default.. f*** that

how about ft5?

edit: who's going to benny's tonight? i think i'm gonna go.. that way i know if i should bring some money

Bil

Smash Ace
lol.. pretty much.. but olimar isn't an animal.. or i think he isn't

but seriously.. i do play by tournament rules.. just like this tournament's rule.. lylat not default.. f*** that

how about ft5?

edit: who's going to benny's tonight? i think i'm gonna go.. that way i know if i should bring some money
You missed the point about olimar, his pikmin. He throws them, and plus you can kill them.

microwavedpuppy

Smash Cadet
i'll do MMs before the tournament if people show up to benny's tonight

but let me know if anyone is gonna show up.. that way i don't go all the way down there for nothing

chansen

Smash Lord
quaz had a pretty awesome beard at LPC...

Here's the scenario,

I'm walking to the venue from my house and lo and behold i run into a nicely bearded quaz on the way there...needless to say he was frantic about parking. I told him where to park and it took him two and a half hours to get back. I told him to park a block from the venue, he parked like seven blocks away.

Top Bottom