• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol yes mars is the best. also i will get into oot after im done with the lp. unfrotunately i need a new idea for my ending now that its snowing out..

Zicore

Smash Champion
anyone else play Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball for the SNES? I would play that with anyone at the next tourney.

Sago

Smash Lord
this is true. I honest to god can't think of one game besides brawl or melee you're good at...
hey im pretty good at a **** load of dumb games like halo(all) gears, gunz the duel,and i bet i could beat anyone but cosmo in a cavestory speed run and wow pre bc pvp i was the ****ing king

folk!

Smash Apprentice
hey eighteen spikes where did u get that huggin pic from? it look like max hardcore in the middle. if you dont know who max hardcore is (u didnt hear this from me) but google him hes from wisconsin. lol

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I don't think there are any planned in WI besides Fudge5 for March, lol. Lone wants to host one in January I think, and Hayate wants to host one too, but there's nothing official.

also I just google'd group hug and it was like the 10th result :dedede:

folk!

Smash Apprentice
well thank u for the info eighteen!...and yeah just like eighteen said seifer. im very most likely going with a few people(sammy,nick, maybe tony)you and drag should go. last one i was at their was some good comp. and we def need a rematch. no counterpicks lol friendlies well probably be happen the whole time as well.

Seifer

Smash Rookie
Haha man I didn't realize how close Cyber Arena was to the border. I'll definitely try to get on that and drag Drag (lawl) and maybe Godot with me. >_> We'll see what the future holds eh?

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Ill probably try and attend this Cyber Arena, always wanted to try my hand at Brawl

Sucks I cant make it to SSBO tomorrow, good luck everyone

Top Bottom