• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
i like cosmo....so soul calibur 4 must be 222good also on a side note, im the best at every fighting game ever i could destroy any of you at any fighting game, im daigo, team chaz, and m2k all in one so suck it
Third Strike? :colorful:

<9

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i like cosmo....so soul calibur 4 must be 222good also on a side note, im the best at every fighting game ever i could destroy any of you at any fighting game, im daigo, team chaz, and m2k all in one so suck it
taking one must fall 2097 mms!!!!! my electra vs ur anything

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yes, unfortunately your idiocy is my problem, because you make it so by continuing top post here. I don't want you to kiss my *** and defend yourself, I just want to make it clear that you act like a total dumb **** on these boards.
DUDE...what the **** are you talking about. You make it sound like I made a direct dis towards you or something. You are taking this way too serious as if your the forum police or something. So sound like the type of mofo I'd make fun of ALL ****ING DAY and then feel bad because u might go cry in a dark...endless...corner.

For christ sake, learn to either ignore or embrace in my "so called ignorance". But who the **** are u to even judge me like that is beyond me. Why is it you, the only one, with a major problem with me?

Why?

I even said something about Bil (lightly/jokingly) and he's not saying:

"Digi Digi Digi is such a prick, I hate him, Ewww Ewwww Ewww, ******* (sounds pretty stupid huh)..."

so again Why?

Wafle's you are starting to become a joke to me (and then you're really gonna hate me)...and soon I'm going to start having fun with you...

Stop now, before it's too late.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
webster, you frequently come out and say you literally do not like the community. why do you still post here? if all you do is start these catfights on the forums, and host tournaments for the sake of the handful of personal friends that play smash, why don't you just knock these petty flame wars off and concentrate on something you actually enjoy? you were a nice guy the few times I met you in person at odiez, but you post like you're reluctantly obligated to be a member of this community. you're not, and I don't mean that in an aggressive way. just keep in mind that historically, everyone with that same mentality of "I hate everyone but my real life buddies!!!" eventually gets run out of the community when people get sick of this middle school bickering (that's saying something considering this is WI).

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
webster, you frequently come out and say you literally do not like the community. why do you still post here? if all you do is start these catfights on the forums, and host tournaments for the sake of the handful of personal friends that play smash, why don't you just knock these petty flame wars off and concentrate on something you actually enjoy? you were a nice guy the few times I met you in person at odiez, but you post like you're reluctantly obligated to be a member of this community. you're not, and I don't mean that in an aggressive way. just keep in mind that historically, everyone with that same mentality of "I hate everyone but my real life buddies!!!" eventually gets run out of the community when people get sick of this middle school bickering (that's saying something considering this is WI).
I do like the community spikes. i never said, i don't. i said i'm not a big fan of the game. and i was just dumb founded when wafles took what i was saying to heart. it's like i thought we were all joking around on the forums. that's why i made that idiot post about bil...someone I never met by the way. but i guess some of yous are a tad sensitive and i think i'll refrain from joking around with about 90% of you guys from here on.

when i do post, it's usually about my tournaments anyway. this is actually (well recently) the first time i actually came on here and started talk silly like...well...uhmmm....you guys do (not saying directly u spikes). so maybe they (everyone else) isn't used to my taste of humor or whatever.

well i guess i'll lightly apologize for being goofy (i say lightly because i seriously doubt any of you really care and wafles is just being an ***...but whatever) on here...even though it's too be expected because it's the internet/forum...:confused:

group hug?

i'm down...:)

Edit:
LOL @ that being quaz in the middle...

microwavedpuppy

Smash Cadet
why doesn't anyone embrace me? i'm trying to be part of the community

i even won the last tournament webster had.. and it had atleast 20 people.. and i didn't lose once at all.. do you hate me cuz i'm confident in myself and my game play? or cuz i've only been playing this game for a couple months and able to beat alot of people.. or is it just the turkey thing? i just wanted people to know wtf goes on in turkey factories

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I'm on fire from all this flamin about

webster is an awesome guy BTW

:( what about me
Yay double post...

of course dragmire a fellow ganon player will always be close to my heart!!! along with fried chicken and koolaid.

and food stamps

and broken controllers

and sweet potato pie

and subway...

LOL :chuckle:

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
na its cool, I really don't care and I doubt many do (this thread is **** anyways), but stuff like this:

Sheik: people like this are the sole reason, why I'm glad I'm not "really" into the brawl community.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxIbrUcwy7g&feature=related
doesn't leave much room for alternate interpretation. It really comes off like you don't want to post here. I know you're cool in person so I'm not attacking you with this, it is just confusing and I guess I don't 'get' your posts. OHW ELL.

edit, imo really I think you guys need to go to more tournies. everyone hated dragmire spammin the boards at first but he's awesome now, prob cause he went to a bunch of tournies. I haven't seen webster or m.p at any tournies (besides when webster ran odiez). I think if you did, people would warm up to you faster and you'd get a better feel for what people consider offensive. JUST SAYIN' :lick:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
why doesn't anyone embrace me? i'm trying to be part of the community

i even won the last tournament webster had.. and it had atleast 20 people.. and i didn't lose once at all.. do you hate me cuz i'm confident in myself and my game play? or cuz i've only been playing this game for a couple months and able to beat alot of people.. or is it just the turkey thing? i just wanted people to know wtf goes on in turkey factories
gahahaha sammy. it doesn't matter. i think winning melee tournaments get you the hand jobs you deserve.

but in my opinion...you're a tekken player, and you won a brawl tournament with little effort. be happy for yourself, **** the hype and the praise for others.

i think that's what tapion would say...

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
na its cool, I really don't care and I doubt many do (this thread is **** anyways), but stuff like this:

doesn't leave much room for alternate interpretation. It really comes off like you don't want to post here.
you are absolutely correct and for some reason I knew you were gonna go there. i meant:

I'm glad i don't play brawl seriously.

and yeah i know it's too late for the correction. but...well nevermind.

:chuckle:

"EDIT"

Spikes that's a great suggestion. it's just i don't drive and my only ride to anything on the north/west end of WI would be sheik. and it's even hard for him to get around anywhere. and i know he'd like to travel more often too. it's funny...I've been to more tournaments in chicago/gurnee than i've ever been to in madison or steven's point (where ever you guys are).

i will be honest though. one reason why i would even hesitate to come: is that...well

all you guys play is smash...well for tournaments I mean.

so if you guys were to run more games that attract the state's interest of fighting games (vs. my own personal interest...lol), I'm sure the likes of me would show up. but i'd come even if there was no tournaments for other games, but people better play some **** casuals...lol.

top 3 wi fighting games:

1. Brawl/Melee
2. Tekken
3. SC4

runner ups:

- HD Remix
- 3rd Strike
- Guilty Gear: AC

(hell not even naruto is up there)

Zicore

Smash Champion
its ok webster. There is not enough room in the brawl community for your big black self :chuckle:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
LMFAO, thanks for keepin it realz zicore!!! :D

WI plays too much Tekken. it's so played out...well for me anyways.

oh god, when tekken BR comes to racine from japan by the 31st, it'll be madness all over again.

got freakin ****it.

BIG C

Smash Master
I would imagine people would run more tournies if they played those games. I would do it for the hell of it but you need to have guaranteed setups and multiple T.O.'s for that kind of tournament to work.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I would imagine people would run more tournies if they played those games. I would do it for the hell of it but you need to have guaranteed setups and multiple T.O.'s for that kind of tournament to work.
WTF, did you just call my mom a whore?!

Zicore

Smash Champion
big, that was not cool insulting zjiin's mother like that. Don't you know better?

but tekken? Really? Bleh. I say we get a Goldeneye tourney set up.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I like how some people who are great at certain games almost always get hyped before a $MM so that the other guy ends up not wanting to, lol. In Cosmo's case he does it to himself.

You guys need some IL sharkin skillz.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I like how some people who are great at certain games almost always get hyped before a $MM so that the other guy ends up not wanting to, lol. In Cosmo's case he does it to himself.

You guys need some IL sharkin skillz.
lol I'd need a LOOOOOT of $5 mm's to make up for the time I spent playing SSX. I'd rather just have fun than try to cheap someone out of $5 over a game I developed the metagame of :bee:

Top Bottom