• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Sheik: I think you're pretty neat. and that's all that matters.

Same for u Dragmire.

TripsEX: Slowly I'm starting to figure out who u really are...it's obvious you're...

And it's an honored to be liked by you. :bee:

And sure that Barakama Odamada pic may be older than jesus christ himself...and so is this:

But it makes me :laugh: anyways...

And Quaz: Just focus on your relationship with your friends. **** if they get along with each other. NOT YOUR PROBLEM.

-

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
you have to be smart to play like juan in melee lol

and many people from southern WI is like wtf

and i'm pretty much the only guy in central WI other then eof and kish, where the hell did all the people go @_@

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
i guess you have to be smart to be good at brawl, no wonder you suck so much at that game
Sheik: people like this are the sole reason, why I'm glad I'm not "really" into the brawl community.

Hunger: you're so smart and I'm jealous that you're so much better than me at one out of...i dunno, 200 fighting games. oh man, if only I was as smart as you. if only i could do the up + B and the mashing of the c-stick. if only i just focus on smash, instead of enjoying fighting games that are ACTUALLY fun (4 player free for all smash is fun, I have to be honest). if only...if only...if only...you would:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxIbrUcwy7g&feature=related

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Sheik: people like this are the sole reason, why I'm glad I'm not "really" into the brawl community.

Hunger: you're so smart and I'm jealous that you're so much better than me at one out of...i dunno, 200 fighting games. oh man, if only I was as smart as you. if only i could do the up + B and the mashing of the c-stick. if only i just focus on smash, instead of enjoying fighting games that are ACTUALLY fun (4 player free for all smash is fun, I have to be honest). if only...if only...if only...you would:

Wow both of you lay off. Everyone plays their games that they enjoy and are good at. You cannot like brawl and melee, as much as we cannot like SF, Naruto, and MvC, or any other fighting game.

I think what made Hunger say this comment was how you refuse to change your set-ups for tourneys. From the sounds of it, no one gets any good payouts because how much pot goes to something else, and that you charge 7 dollars. No one wants to drive all the way down there, if they're going to lose money winning a tourney.

I personally find Naruto to be pointless, and button mashing. We all have our opinions, doesn't make anyone wrong or right.

Wafles

Smash Lord

I don't agree with Hunger's quote about having to be smart to be good at brawl, but I do think you're an idiot. Honestly, every single post I've seen you make has lead to me thinking "Wow, I really don't ever want to meet this guy."

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Wow both of you lay off. Everyone plays their games that they enjoy and are good at. You cannot like brawl and melee, as much as we cannot like SF, Naruto, and MvC, or any other fighting game.

I think what made Hunger say this comment was how you refuse to change your set-ups for tourneys. From the sounds of it, no one gets any good payouts because how much pot goes to something else, and that you charge 7 dollars. No one wants to drive all the way down there, if they're going to lose money winning a tourney.

I personally find Naruto to be pointless, and button mashing. We all have our opinions, doesn't make anyone wrong or right.
I've realized that a long time ago in regards to the comment about trying to deal with those who don't like games that I enjoy. But I never did mention that in particular. So to be honest I have no idea where that came from...lol. But I do see what u mean.

In regards to the comment about my tournament and fees: I didn't come on here getting all bent outa shape cause you guys didn't like my counter pick stages or entree fees. I'm all for satisfying my regulars that do indeed come to my tournaments. WITH OUT A DOUBT, THEY ARE FUN. That's most important. Tapion, that king about "for the love of money" comes to my tournaments to HAVE FUN. He does try other fighting games LOL @ him playing KOF...LMFAO. So again, that's solely up to the individual. I made the invitations, I've done my part.

And finally. Not only is Naruto as strategic than Melee and Brawl...it certainly has a more balanced cast than both games. The game is GDLK...so I'm sorry if you don't take a liking to such a game.

And I'm talking about Naruto Accel 2 for the ps2. NOT GNT4...even though that game is fun as hell too...

I don't agree with Hunger's quote about having to be smart to be good at brawl, but I do think you're an idiot. Honestly, every single post I've seen you make has lead to me thinking "Wow, I really don't ever want to meet this guy."
You know what...THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. I am not the type to kiss people's *** for any reason. So I'm not gonna say, "Awe Wafles...you want some syrup to make u feel better?". In the words of Terry mother****ing Bogard...

"C'MON, GET SERIOUS!!!"

**** whys everyone so heated?
Yo, was good dawg!!! My bad for not being able to smash with u guys. I had a full day of work yesterday. If u wanna game this afternoon lemme know.

(Strong example: Folk n company, know I'd rather play anything else other than smash (maybe because I don't suck at other fighters...lol). But because we're friends and I'm all about supporting the game they like. I still play anyways. Because we are cool/friends. It's all about the support...yha dig?)

If tapion says a game sucks, it sucks.
LOL...

That isn't true at all...:chuckle:

Zicore

Smash Champion
LOL...

That isn't true at all...:chuckle:
I don't think you understand just how truthful it is. The wisdom of the mighty tapion is to mind-blowing for us mere mortals.

And wow lone, doesn't this arguing bring back good times? Miss the good old days before brawl. Where useless banter was the highlight of this thread.:chuckle:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I have to be honest...the power of Tapion's Wisdom/Common Sense is amazing!

I have witnessed it hands-on. I'm sure he could tell you stories. :bee:

Well the hell is Tapion anyways? And Louie, Seifer, and Tsen for that matter?

:(

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Where useless banter was the highlight of this thread.:chuckle:
I was under the impression that's always been the only constant in this thread. If not for Quaz's aspirational title of the thread, I don't believe there would be any correlation between the content of this thread and Wisconsin Smash.

Wafles

Smash Lord
You know what...THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. I am not the type to kiss people's *** for any reason. So I'm not gonna say, "Awe Wafles...you want some syrup to make u feel better?". In the words of Terry mother****ing Bogard...
Yes, unfortunately your idiocy is my problem, because you make it so by continuing top post here. I don't want you to kiss my *** and defend yourself, I just want to make it clear that you act like a total dumb **** on these boards.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I think if tapion says anything, he is right. I seriously don't think he's ever been wrong, at least about stuff related to games. I'm not being sarcastic.

Sago

Smash Lord
i like cosmo....so soul calibur 4 must be 222good also on a side note, im the best at every fighting game ever i could destroy any of you at any fighting game, im daigo, team chaz, and m2k all in one so suck it

chansen

Smash Lord
Honestly, every single post I've seen you make has lead to me thinking "Wow, I really don't ever want to meet this guy."
Try meeting 5150

That is the essence of Wisconsin smash. Unwarranted anger and hatred.
If tapion says a game sucks, it sucks.
internet sucks
I think if tapion says anything, he is right. I seriously don't think he's ever been wrong, at least about stuff related to games. I'm not being sarcastic.
DK's foot is HUGE
soul calibur 4 is definitely one of the best games evar.
All QFT

gg

BIG C

Smash Master
WEBSTER IS THE **** NO JOHNZ. Probably one of the coolest guys I have met. idc if he's good at smash or if his tourny stuff is janky because i know nothing about that. all i know is he's a cool *** dude and that's all that matters. I also enjoy attempting to play and learn new games I just don't have the money to get and practice said games.

Top Bottom