• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

chansen

Smash Lord
I am a robot, I have a robot body.

Edit: That^is what i call a lack of sleep.

What the piss am I doing trolling the boards this early in the morn?

Zicore

Smash Champion
I feel that people driving to the center of wisconsin would be better then people all driving to the south eastern tip...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
it should be held in central wisconsin. mainly because...theres already like 7 of us here. Me Fade Cosmo Zicore Gary Kevin Toecutter. even though some of them won't show =x
We should have a smashfest in Fox Valley, cause there is a lot more. Me, Hunger, Vino, Spikes, JS, Fatboy, Grimace, Wafles. Plus, we're cooler. :p

Zicore

Smash Champion
yep, 8 is A LOT more than 7...and hunger/grimace/fatboy live about half an hour away, if not more, from spikes house (going by what I remember). If thats the case, then we have EoF, Kishsquared, and EoW...

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
83-17 on sc4 tonight, with a 32 win streak in da middle

last match was against a really good mitsu i'd been goin even with, came down to last match, got him with talim's b-grab, read his getup into block, b-grab, then I knew he was thinking "oh man this guy is gonna mix it up the third time and go for 2A+B instead" and I went for the b grab again lmao he stood up right into it BAM

Taking SC4 money matches

edit: :smash:

Zjiin

Smash Master
83-17 on sc4 tonight, with a 32 win streak in da middle

last match was against a really good mitsu i'd been goin even with, came down to last match, got him with talim's b-grab, read his getup into block, b-grab, then I knew he was thinking "oh man this guy is gonna mix it up the third time and go for 2A+B instead" and I went for the b grab again lmao he stood up right into it BAM

Taking SC4 money matches
You'd better start inviting me to these.

chansen

Smash Lord
anyone interested in comming to madison?

I am too lazy to figure if thats close enough for errbody but we got me, sago, mudungle, crashman (I think) and various other scrubs and the like. I can see if my buddy at the art institute can rent a room and we could easily stay overnight....

LPC2, anyone?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
......SC4 MM eh?

:bee:

Quaz I'd go with you to hang out with central WI on the 28th.

You guys with PS2 (Modded):

GET DAT FATE UNLIMITED CODES!!! PLEASE!!!

Did I just see Louie post?

Ni99a where da FUDGE have you BEEN???

W.I.M.P.S tournament on the 21st!!! Details soon...

Zicore

Smash Champion
Lols, -14+ 8 = -6 noob, Use your calculator next time.
8 - 7 = 1

1 = / = a lot more

Learn to use your calculator plz.

But I don't care where its at, I would attend and bring as many people as I could fit in my car. I dun care where it is, I just need to know where an hour before it happens.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Again, my place is more central, and no more than 2 hours drive from everyone other then you quaz =P

Sago and Madison could come as well. I dun know how many people steves could fit comfortably. But pretty much anyone who has been to my place knows its a huge place with loads of room for anyone.

Either way is cool, I'm just sayin my place would probably fit more comfortably and be a more central location. Not to mention me and gary are the only ones who can drive =P

LG7

Smash Apprentice
********!
I work the 28th... D:

Otherwise I'd see if I could go to this...
Been a while since I've done anything in the brawl community. :X

Zicore

Smash Champion
woot woot...

I think that means Pointski's is where its gonna be at, unless spikes or someone REALLY wants to host it there to negate the drive.

And seeing as how I have recently had somewhat of a good time playing brawl (brawl after shots with ike/squirtle is tooooo good), we can do both here. I have a full melee setup, so we will probably need at least 2 more for this to work. All are welcome!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I just realized that you guys wanna get together this weekend. okay so we're going to zicore's for sure? awesome.

quaz, when do you wanna come up and get me. i'll be broke fyi. so i hope gas won't be an issue. if it is, i'll sit this one out. but i do wanna go! is anyone else going with us? sheik, justin (sheik ask quaz if you can come and then ask justin if he wants to come), andrew, rob, or whoever from the south east end. this sounds like it's gonna be epic.

cosmo, if i do come. we'll play some sc4. i'd money match you but i have no money...so you win...:psycho:

zicore, holy ****...we'll finally play some sc4.

everyone better some. maybe i could run a small tournament. winner get a hug from da *** blk man! :lick:

i wanna get down in some free for alls. it too fun. i'll play brawl or melee. it's whatever.

i'll bring f.u.c for you guys to try out. f.u.c = fate unlimited codes (as i mentioned earlier) there will be a new W.I.M.P.S thread in like 10 mins...

ggs

Top Bottom