• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I brought in the new years playing melee. If you didn't do the same, you suck.

EDIT: this is Zicore.
Would my evening suffice? I played TSB.

13 Rushes for 528 yards, 0 Passes for 0 yards, and 4 First Downs. Too good. :bee:

Howie Long was a haxasaurus

Bo Jackson was broken ****ing ****

Wafles

Smash Lord
I spent new years playing rockband with people who are terrible at it and pick boring songs. =(

But at least it's social and there were cute girls there.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hahahahahah what the **** is this

email from youtube said:
Dear eighteenspikes,

Video Disabled

A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video "Captain Peregrine" A Captain Falcon combo video by Marth101. The audio content identified in your video is War Pigs by Black Sabbath. We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback due to a music rights issue.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Content Identification Team
OH NO SOMEONE USED 30 SECONDS OF MY SONG FOR THE CREDIT REEL AND GAVE ME CREDIT IN SAID CREDITS WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUTUBE HELP ME HELP ME

Zicore

Smash Champion
why would someone who associates with Black Sabbath be watching Marth 101's falcon combo video and be mad about it?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
o man I have this burning desire to listen to 30 seconds of the middle of War Pigs, let's just pull up youtube here an-- what's this? Captain Peregrine was taken down? ok black sabbath legal team, you win, I guess now I'll just go out and buy your $12 cd instead

Sago

Smash Lord
lol one of my videos with Open sesame by cool and the gang was taken down because of the song, i was like wtf are they even still alive? video only had some 200 views

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Death is the permanent ceasing of all functions needed to exist, to live, to "be" an organism. The minute death occurs, your body shuts down, and with it, the functions of it. Included of course, the brain; where memories, emotions, feelings, etc. are stored. Hence, you are no longer able to recall the people in your life, the friends you had, the experiences you underwent, the places you'd been--in short, your entire existence. Organismic death is final by definition. If by this, your entire being is no longer, what's the point of having ever lived at all? Would the same not have occurred if you'd lived for one day, versus 100 years? If you'd lived your entire life as a hermit holed up in a small room, or as an affluent millionaire with honor, glory and prestige?

Such an importance is placed on the attempt to avert death, and prolong life, but it seems like a trivial attempt to extend something of similar nature.

Zicore

Smash Champion
****. Should have said that 13 years ago to my parents so I wouldn't have had to go to Catholic schools my entire life =P

chansen

Smash Lord
I was on Gamefaqs, yeah I know... Anyway, I went to their Melee boards. Wow. It is mostly just spammed by gimpyfish, lame.

My impression of gimpy has fallen even lower.

chansen

Smash Lord
If all goes according to plan, LPC2 should be in mid february. Unless the weather is really bad, I'll try to make it a good day for driving. New venue, availability of buds.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
quaz can you send me some of the 1v1's that me and bil recorded? i'm making a new combo vid and i need new footage. the only crap i have is like a year old.

Top Bottom