• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Meta Knight Makes Bad Players Good, and Good Players Great. [Unfinished.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's funny because this thread has turned into an MK ban discussion by mods.

etecoon

Smash Hero
You might as well use a video of Falco beating a Ganon as an example for Falco being broken *smh*

yeah, and I'd like to see some people(ran at least for including it in the topic title) name some names that AREN'T themselves, anyone can take a shot at themselves, see?

9: Inui
9: Doom
9: Etecoon
9: TeeVee
13: Bloodcross
ONE OF THESE PEOPLE DOESN'T BELONG <_<

and that isn't even actual success, so who are the bad players that do well because of MK?

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
There are three people in my state I could name right off the bat. I don't want said people to rage at me IRL, so confirm it with some other NY tourneygoers. Also, there are more MK mains who fit your criteria in my state; it's just that the three I'm talking about immediately came to mind when you asked your question.

Also, ask around the NJ smash scene; they're like, flooded with Metaknight. I'll check and confirm it with names if you really need me to, but I'm certain there are a mountain of people fitting the bill there.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I think I know of one of them actually without you even saying it come to think of it LOL. he uses other **** too though(IC's, small step DDD grabs, rule loopholes, Dairy Queen) MK isn't the only thing driving him to place better than he should ; p

Orion*

Smash Researcher
so in other words what this said to me is

"people do better by picking the best character in the game // tier whoring "

idk i thought this was pretty obvious. m2k isnt beating anyone good with ganon

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Well, as far as said person goes, MK did give him a huge boost in comparison to the other factors.

After all, I've played that person numerous times, and those other factors didn't beat me.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
so in other words what this said to me is

"people do better by picking the best character in the game // tier whoring "

idk i thought this was pretty obvious. m2k isnt beating anyone good with ganon
I was gonna say the same thing, but I realized that he's making a stronger statement than this: "MK is good at everything." Its not really an interesting topic and its pretty well known, but it might help people who don't understand exactly how good MK is.... I guess.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
mods in tactical have a prob with meta knight debates

im not joking theres been like 2-3 threads locked already n the past 2 days

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
mk boards are tainted enough without threads like these! D: [/freeopinionbiteme]

soooo, you're giving us a completely overly drawn out reiteration of what people have been saying for like the past 2 years?

-Ran

Smash Master
Fuuuu why was this moved here
I agree. P4, just lock it. You and I both know this doesn't belong in your section, and I don't want you to have to deal with the moderation of the thread. I just wanted to post it for the sake of getting it off my hard drive.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I agree. P4, just lock it. You and I both know this doesn't belong in your section, and I don't want you to have to deal with the moderation of the thread. I just wanted to post it for the sake of getting it off my hard drive.
I'm actually gonna leave it up for a bit, but I'm with you, I think this belongs in Tactical even though it's about MK it pertains more to the tactical view of things and the people that frequent there, not the MKs

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Are you serious?

To make this clear: Your OP was talking about Meta Knight and the aspects of Meta Knight. You were having a discussion. About a specific character. We are currently in a character specific discussion forum.

But thanks for letting us all know that you didn't have any real direction or intent for the thread other than to remove space from your hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom