• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your favorite character, 2010 edition!

Favorite Brawl Character

• Total voters

AXXotekk

Smash Cadet
C'mon guys show Luigi some love. Hes been in all three games and is my main for every game. I almost voted for ness because I like ness too. also I never knew Lucario was so popular, I though it would have been Marth, MK, or Falco or Snake or something

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Not much love for Link huh? He's technical, most of the other characters seem too plain to me

Moozle

Smash Champion
Why does kirby have so many votes, he's boring. Mine was between Ivy and Peach, so i did peach because she's hawt.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Even though Link is probably my favorite character on that list, I voted for Marth... Mostly because sometimes I just can't stand playing as Link, but always enjoy playing as Marth...

Luxor

Smash Champion
This poll shows the relative strength of the boards as much as how popular these characters actually are. No surprise MK boards have a strong showing, but props to Kirby, Lucario, Tink, and Captain Falcon boards for representing. Although anybody would vote for CF over their own char in a heartbeat anyway lol, so less props to the Falcons than the other guys.

sammy p

Smash Lord
WHERE ARE THE PIT MAINS???????????
lol but i shouldnt say much, i didnt vote for him, but it was between him or luigi, and im a luigi megafan..... sorry pit :(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Falco is fun, you can mess around with his lasers it's great :D I really enjoy wolf too, maybe I should've voted fir him :/

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
voted for the blue hedgehog!

but its awesome to play as Fox, Falcon, or Pikachu :p

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sonic.

Because I didn't even want the game at all until he was announced to be in it. If Sonic wasn't in Brawl, I wouldn't of even gotten it and would've stuck to Melee. XD

Samus takes my vote <3

I don't like the fact that ZSS and Samus are together though, Samus wouldn't even have half those votes if she was seperated.

Cowhunter

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cowhunter
I voted lucario, but i almost voted for marth they are my two favorite characters. :D and why are there so many lucario votes lol?

HQ5

Smash Apprentice
I voted lucario, but i almost voted for marth they are my two favorite characters. :D and why are there so many lucario votes lol?
Because lucario = win. And we're chill.

But dang... Tink and Meta Knight have caught up! D:

Kaotical

Smash Ace
Metaknight all the way! MK is my favorite Nintendo character, period, even before Smash Bros existed. So, to all you people who think I pick MK b/c he's top tier: Kirby franchise = best!

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I love using Sonic, but Captain Falcon is my main for a reason ;)

I like to play fast and PAWNCH people

UncleSam

Smash Master
Dang MK is in front.
I like him and all, but when I first played Wind Waker everything changed.

Top Bottom