• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your favorite character, 2010 edition!

Favorite Brawl Character

• Total voters

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Kirby....... HAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! Common who doesnt like that freaking awesome taunt? Especially when you spam it :p. I was gonna choose sonic, but I said "Naw HAAAAIII!!!! is much cooler than YOURE TOO SLOW!!!!!!!

I remember when brawl came out, and my friend was the first one to have it. I was amazed at all the character additions. I hadn't known at the time which characters would make the cut and I was satisfied. I was amazed at all the stages as well. I was like WHOA!, but then I quickly got set off by them when I saw how extremely unbalanced many of these are... yeah I prefer neutral stages XD. I was also amazed at how the graphics improved which I liked.

3rd wouldve been wario (yeah kinda late), but how are his farts not awesome

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah, the blueberry jackal's one step closer to taking over the- I mean, WE'RE WINNING THE POLL YESSSSS.
Lucario. Fun to play as, and very kickass in a Brawl. Hence why I main him. >D

iLSA

Smash Cadet
Hell yeah, the blueberry jackal's one step closer to taking over the- I mean, WE'RE WINNING THE POLL YESSSSS.
Lucario. Fun to play as, and very kickass in a Brawl. Hence why I main him. >D
Being a Lucas main who fights someone who almost strictly uses Lucario, I am SOOOO sick of Lucario right now. He's cool, but the guy I fight is annoying and therefore tarnished my views of Lucario.

Why doesn't Lucas have more votes? He even comes with his own sob story!

Lucas and Elvis hair FTW! :mad088:

ALP

Smash Rookie
I will always go Fox no matter what. It is just natural for me to pick him. He is my favorite.

t3akup

Smash Apprentice
*cringe* never thought much of Lucario.
ANYWAY; although I do main Olimar (and was
almost tempted to vote Olimar) I do like Ness
more. I wish I were better with him but hey, I'm
better than most (with Ness). "PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE"
*dies from spam overload*

Number 28

Smash Cadet
Pokémon Trainer obviously. I like the character, and the way he plays.

Unfortunately he might not be my best, since I played some better characters like Sonic and R.O.B. (Sonic > PT, at least when I play). =(

carlisha57

Smash Rookie
Hi Friends,favorite character of 2010 edition are;
Falco.
It's not everyday you see a bird w. a laser &' his pockets filled with bread But to me he is the most unique character [ besides from all his special tactics in the game ] and he's a freakin bird O__o
Second would be Diddy.
3rd Is Wario

Top Bottom