• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whos the best toon link

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
I am the best Toon Link in all of Australia, I am also the best in All of the southern Hemisphere. I am even the best in the entire world, I'm the best Toon Link in this world and the next. I outrank every other Toon Link by far, so much so that I dont know why you fools arent worshipping me right now. I am a better toon link than all your toon links combined, I am God Toon Link. My Toon Link is even better than this thread. My Toon Link is SO amazingly good that your feeble human brains are incapable of comprehending the level of skill and mastery that is my Toon Link. I am also the best melee fox player, I am SIGNIFICANTLY better than the action replay fox that does adventure mode on very hard without getting hit. I could beat that fox AFK.

So that settles it. I am and always will be (by a significant margin) the greatest Toon Link and Melee Fox player to ever exist.

The End.

*Shouts for a mod to lock thread*

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I am the best Toon Link in all of Australia, I am also the best in All of the southern Hemisphere. I am even the best in the entire world, I'm the best Toon Link in this world and the next. I outrank every other Toon Link by far, so much so that I dont know why you fools arent worshipping me right now. I am a better toon link than all your toon links combined, I am God Toon Link. My Toon Link is even better than this thread. My Toon Link is SO amazingly good that your feeble human brains are incapable of comprehending the level of skill and mastery that is my Toon Link. I am also the best melee fox player, I am SIGNIFICANTLY better than the action replay fox that does adventure mode on very hard without getting hit. I could beat that fox AFK.

So that settles it. I am and always will be (by a significant margin) the greatest Toon Link and Melee Fox player to ever exist.

The End.

He reminds me of Rok the Reaper :laugh:

Dr.octogonapus

Smash Apprentice

The End.

Lol.
10zairs

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Why are you so afraid to say your Toon Link is OMG material? Its your Toon Link, you can say whatever you want about him. If you think hes OMG material, then hes OMG material. If someone opposes then ignore them shoo what do they know? They never seen your Toon Link so they can't judge. Got me tight.
I'm not afraid to say it...
I'm just honest and I know he's not OMG material lol
I wish he was and I am still working on being OMG material.
Just havent made it that far yet.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I'm not afraid to say it...
I'm just honest and I know he's not OMG material lol
I wish he was and I am still working on being OMG material.
Just havent made it that far yet.
ive seen him and he is omg material. like "omg how is it possible to suck that bad??????"
jkjk yours is probably bettter than mine :bigthumbu

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds

The End.

Dude.............
That's MY line.

Munas

Smash Cadet
idk but maybe you guys took him too harshly but idk maybe he was trying to be a doushce. anyway, the things he does and the combos he has are things any melee link player would carry over and figure out in the first week of playing toon link. now his consistency of pulling off the combos proves hes been using toon link for quite some time and has reached the "good" status, but still i dont see him as great, and IMO, i know someone alot better than santi, unfortunately there are no vids of him...yet.

and thats why i started this thread.

o and rest assured, internet arguements and insults are the very basis of developing a compassionate forum community. forums were made for people to globally express their ideas and hear (and dispute) the ideas of others. "IMO" is only stating that i have a belief that may not be true and if anyone disagrees they will know whos opinion theyre disagreeing with...mine. so i fully endorse ritos insults and disagreements, and neglect yours. secondly, because you dont know the person youre insulting and arguing with, you wont have to morally withdraw from disagreement because the loss of friendship or uncomfortable confrontation that could arise isnt a factor. if i could virtually punch you in the face and cause a damaging consequence to you, i would, not because i dont like you, but because i wouldnt care how it would make you feel because i dont know you. so youre not sinking to his level, youre actually submitting yourself to being a sissy because you couldnt make the insults or defense that could mentally impact him. how does that stand with your ego?

and dont give me some, "im not fighting back because i dont care and dont want to take the time" crap, or "im too cool to argue with losers like you" because i know youre not getting girls seeing as 90% of the kids on this site are either 12-18 years old and nerds; either too young or too dorky to get chicks. seeing as i am one of those 10% your odds arent very good. because your sensative and emotional to internet conversation, i can make the judgement that you probably dont handle insults in person very well, meaning you have an ego problem or youre sick of getting made fun of all the time. either way...youre a loser. *i dont make this point because i geniunely believe its applicable to you, but so you cant use these pathetic excuses to avoid an egotistical failure. so when you read this in the morning before you wack off, you wont give me any of that crap*
lol, I don't understand people who are agreeing with this. The reason people avoid flaming (or at least in most cases I've come across) is not some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. It's because it's meaningless. In the same way I could punch you in the face and not care cause I don't know you, erecting a defense to this kind of thing follows the same logic - you're spouting air. It doesn't hurt me (or I would assume the original target) in the slightest. You've never met any of the people being torn up in this thread what makes you think that you can hurt them or that your attacks mean anything. The simple fact of the matter is that erecting such a defense is not productive or a good use of time. Some people give in because their egos are weak enough to be hurt by these kinds of things and they feel the need to lash out. The ones who don't form defenses over the internet usually means their mature enough to not care what strangers say about them.

While I agree with your point about people who take abuse and just don't offer any defense having issues with ego, I feel this point applies only in real life or when dealing with people with whom the target has a personal connection. Over the internet with people who you've never seen the sign of a low ego is attacks like this, needing to feel powerful above others, even if in some meager way - like personal attacks over what was clearly just an opinion.

I'm sure now that this makes it my turn to be the target. And I'm sure you'll point out that my ego is clearly lacking because I'm bothering to waste my time being unproductive and replying to all this: I'll go on record as saying I'm trying to be genuinely helpful and dispel the blatantly wrong psychoanalysis that people seemed eager to buy into, at least in the first 2 pages, I didn't bother to read the rest (I definitely thought there were only 3 before I posted this and had to edit). In any case, if now you feel the need to attack me, by all means go ahead. I'm particularly sensitive to mom jokes if that helps.

But really, there's no need for any of this it's silly. This thread should be about the best Toon Link players. And that pluralization is intentional. Frankly, in many of Santi's videos he does some AMAZING things and honestly he's one of the only high level Toon Link players that I've had the drive to watch more than a video or two of. That having been said, I have seen snippets of some of the other players mentioned in this thread and I couldn't say that one is head and shoulders above the rest. What I do know is: I have never played any of them but I do know I would lose horribly to all of them. Not having played all of them means I can't really say which is the best cause I think they operate on levels beyond most of the people around here (although there are certainly those among us who are very good).

Jash

Smash Lord
Heres what we should do, lets all go to one huge tournament right, play epic 100$ MMs, then we can find out who the best Toon Link is *not Young Link because its me and thats it!:laugh:*

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
its the internet dont take it too seriously. and remember, this is your chance to anonymously be a douchebag without consequences
dood, havent you seen jay and silent bob strike back? they'll ****in find you.

Santi

Smash Lord
My Accounting teacher plays a mean TL.
Probably 1.2 times better than mine.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm the best TL.
Easily.
You know whats funny?
I swear I was just about to say you were when I saw that you posted in this thread.
haha.

Oh well. =P

Santi

Smash Lord
You know whats funny?
I swear I was just about to say you were when I saw that you posted in this thread.
haha.

Oh well. =P
HAhha
I almost said DOjo too

but I said Accouting teacher

cause I love her

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My old physics teacher is the ultimate Melee Luigi teacher.

As he is the only one who can explain Luigi's physics in that game. -_-

xmisosoupx

Smash Cadet
lmao you guys have it lucky, on halloween my teacher ran around school with a wooden sword pretending to be marth >.< haha i a 1 foot ruler and beat him pretending to be TL hahaha TL WINZZZZ

VietGeek

Smash Hero
The only way we could settle this is if Chip, Santi, Lobos, Quivo, and Jash collectively gathered for a duel to the death.

3 stock. No items. Norfair. Toon Link only.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dear lord, Norfair? Try Bride of Eldin :D

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Just take it to Pirate Ship.
Who are we kidding.? Its our home level.
But then Lobos is going to win (
no joke
).

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

The End.

A++ will read again

Top Bottom