• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whos the best toon link

Jash

Smash Lord
I think im the best Toon Link by far lmao jk. I play highly rated people who wins national tournaments such as Bum, NinjaLink, D1, etc. I should really get some tournament videos up here lolz. I <3 Toon Link.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Santi is good, I've had the chance to play him personally quite a bit.

QUIVO

Smash Master
When DSF came to midwest he apparently told some people that west coast isnt that good except for a handful of players.

I would get videos up, but I'm too lazy to. My TL is always evolving. Not saying i'm the best, cause I don't think I am. But everything of mine is incredibly outdated.

Also, sorry Santi, but I won't consider you best until you start placing higher with more well known players in the bracket.

I don't see how you can't place higher than xyro.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Santi's brackets usually suck balls, it's not his fault he gets placed early against some of the better MKs in the state (or RoyR).

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yea it sucks having ****ty brackets, but you can't really blame it on brackets alone. If so, I could just john and say I always have ****ty brackets facing good opponents earlier on. Especially if he loses to mks, he has a lot of practice with dojo who's probably best MK in texas if not d4va or stiltz?. I honestly don't know who's best Toon Link right now, but time will tell.

Santi, don't think i'm trash talking you <3

Jash

Smash Lord
When DSF came to midwest he apparently told some people that west coast isnt that good except for a handful of players.

I would get videos up, but I'm too lazy to. My TL is always evolving. Not saying i'm the best, cause I don't think I am. But everything of mine is incredibly outdated.

Also, sorry Santi, but I won't consider you best until you start placing higher with more well known players in the bracket.

I don't see how you can't place higher than xyro.
I think this guy might be the best Toon Link ever. Hey...ya never know, he might be too dang good :)

QUIVO

Smash Master
Put videos of your TL up. I bet your TL's as sexy as your YL.

When I played you at Pound, I had no idea what to do lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I know it's no excuse, but it plays a big role in why he doesn't place higher. Besides, doesn't MK have advantage over TL? This coming HOBO will be pretty important to see where he stands. Dojo excluded, b/c Dojo knows the ins-and-outs of everything Santi does, pretty much, lol

Dojo

Smash Champion
At Hobo 11 he played me 2nd round into the bracket. Won 2 more rounds and then had to play RoyR. (Best in the state.)

Xyro had a bye first round. Then lost to some random player. Beat 2 more random players. And then lost to another random player.

Santi has to deal with a combination of RoyR, DMG, Stiltz, Hylian, Sethlon, and myself (all of who are top players with their character) every tournament... and usually very early on. It's hard to place high with a ridiculous set of players like that and then some.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
santi pwns, chip owns, quivo owns, I own who cares whos best. Jash problably owns but i havent seen ur TL. Ur YL is amazing though.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
BTW stop posting 'toon nasty' we all know it exists. Santi is awesome i know but please stop posting it its been posted in this thread like 200 times already...If anything post link to his matches which are better.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I understand there's tough competition down there, but I think most of the top TL's have the same problem.

Also, Amari is good.

Santi

Smash Lord
nooooooo...*dies* heck if we keep this up the toon link boards will only have posts with links to santi's 'toon nasty'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olL1UobnAnY
now u dont have the last toon nasty post bwahahaha.:)
hahah sorrrrry
=)

In all honesty I think the best TL is some random dude in Japan with super powerful mindgames and amazing projectile traps. He has studied every matchup for days and months in the mountains where he trains. He plays with a custom controller that he's made from his own materials. (Bamboo for control and C sticks) He doesn't play red,blue, or purple TL. The man plays with the sacred and legendary white TL. Infact I don't even think the best TL is a man..... but much rather....a Panda raised to become the best he can be.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
hahah sorrrrry
=)

In all honesty I think the best TL is some random dude in Japan with super powerful mindgames and amazing projectile traps. He has studied every matchup for days and months in the mountains where he trains. He plays with a custom controller that he's made from his own materials. (Bamboo for control and C sticks) He doesn't play red,blue, or purple TL. The man plays with the sacred and legendary white TL. Infact I don't even think the best TL is a man..... but much rather....a Panda raised to become the best he can be.

U made my day i may even sig this. White TL would be sweet i used white YL in melee and was dissapointed when i saw there was no black or white TL...:mad:.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
hahah sorrrrry
=)

This is Brawl... not Kung Fu... or a movie.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Pete Wentz plays Brawl.
What if hes the best TL?
I wouldn't be surprised.
>___>

Lobos

Smash Master
Clearly, I have the best toon link in the world.....>_> all jokes aside there is no best since competition is different in each area. Dojo and Santi got a taste of my competition at the last hobo. :p We do know the best TL in there regions tho....but I must say I am very competitive so I do stride to be the best....let it be known...

iRjOn

Smash Lord
The best chatacter player no matter whom he plays is Chuck Norris...!

Ok all jokes aside ahonestly the best competive T.Link atm imo is Santi hes the best I've seen atm.
Before Azen for little then idk who for I was caught up maining Sonic.
But I know Azen went to Lucario and I came back and there apon the throne sat Santi...
I stated..."What the hell happened here...>_>"
Then I saw his windwakercrak zairs and all was understood.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Ur CRAZY FALCON IS STR8 GAY...

well erm here
In west Phileadelphia born and raised on the playground you know those where the days!
Chilling out, relaxing, and shootin' some b-ball outside dah school; when a couple of guys, who where up to no good, started making trouble in my nieghborhood.
I got one little fight and my mom got scared and said," Your moving with your Aunty and Uncle in Belair!"
I whistled for a cab and when came near the liseance plate said, "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirrior!
If anything I could say that this cab is wierd but I thought man forget it...Go home! To Belair!
I pulled up at about 7 or 8 and yell to the cab, Yo homes Smell ya later..."
Then looked my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Belair!

:D its the short version and not absolutley correct but ehh...

Now return those sad bags and get glad!

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Ur CRAZY FALCON IS STR8 GAY...

well erm here
In west Phileadelphia born and raised on the playground is where i spent most of my you know those where the days!
Chilling out, maxin, relaxing all cool, and shootin' some b-ball outside dah school; when a couple of guys, who where up to no good, started making trouble in my nieghborhood.
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said," Your moving with your Aunty and Uncle in Belair!"
I whistled for a cab and when came near the liseance plate said, "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirrior!
If anything I could say that this cab is rare wierd but I thought man forget it...Yo Go homes, To Belair!
I pulled up to the house at about 7 or 8 and yell to the cabby, Yo homes Smell ya later..."
I Then looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Belair!

:D its the short version and not absolutley correct but ehh...

Now return those sad bags and get glad!
disgrace:laugh:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I watched every episode of that show a few times. >_>
I know more about it then any of you.

Will Smith for best TL!
ZOMG COULD SANTI BE WILL SMITH IN DISGUISE!??!?!?!1!11!

Jash

Smash Lord
Put videos of your TL up. I bet your TL's as sexy as your YL.

When I played you at Pound, I had no idea what to do lol.
If my Toon Link was anywhere near as good as my Young Link, you would never see me in the Toon Link forums. The only way to be good in a game is to do stupid crap, and if stupid crap works then everyone starts doing it, and if everyone starts doing it then its named after you, and if its named after you then someone tries to steal or meat ride it saying "they been knew about it", and if they meat ride it then you people start to argue, and if people start to argue...20 pages later...you find out they didn't know about, and if they didn't know about it then you wasted 20 pages on nothing, and if you waste 20 pages on nothing then mods get tight, and if mods get tight.....dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn, and nobody wants that, so be careful what kind of videos you put up..

iRjOn

Smash Lord
lol Jash so put that right thats Y I dont play serious on WiFi and Y I dont care to record to show my T.Link (not saying my T.Link is OMG material)
But hes different and until I go to tournies I want it to stay that way.

Jash

Smash Lord
lol Jash so put that right thats Y I dont play serious on WiFi and Y I dont care to record to show my T.Link (not saying my T.Link is OMG material)
But hes different and until I go to tournies I want it to stay that way.
Why are you so afraid to say your Toon Link is OMG material? Its your Toon Link, you can say whatever you want about him. If you think hes OMG material, then hes OMG material. If someone opposes then ignore them shoo what do they know? They never seen your Toon Link so they can't judge. Got me tight.

Top Bottom