• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Got Salt - done, results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
sometimes i laugh out loud at posts while im in class

the above post is an example of that

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
I might show up...i'm pretty bad though so i might spectate...if that's ok...

oh and i can bring a gamecube, melee, and card and all...but i can't bring a TV...sorry

Dart!

Smash Master
Dart cant lose to falco, he was giving zhu tough matches 7 monthw ago. And by tough matches i mean he won some.
The thing is...they were just friendlies

he was just salty because i was (still am i guess) a no name marth player and was beating him.
i don't really care how the story goes anymore but he was for sure salty after our matches which leads me to believe i wasn't just getting hardcore sandbaggage.

Kail

Smash Lord
Speaking of, who all is wanting to go to SMYM? I would really like to go and would be willing to carpool if we can work something out.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Kail, I'm going to SMYM. I only have one other person confirmed from AA so far, so we could definitely carpool in my minivan (holds 6 comfortably, 8 if two people are willing to b*tch seat). Current plan is to drive down and get housing in Chicago or Champaign on Friday night. Do you know if we could stay at Bigy's on Saturday night? I'm not willing to pull a six-hour drive back to AA immediately after the tourney.

Kail

Smash Lord
I'm not positive, I will get a hold of him and ask him if he wants to go/can go and if he can house us. We could meet in South Haven or something so you guys don't have to pick us up in Grand Rapids for an extra hour drive. I guess that could be figured out easier after we know about housing situations.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
EDIT: after Darkrain posted about the Red Roof Inn price, I checked it out and it's definitely the best option for SMYM. $75 per night for a more-than-comfortable-enough room. I'm thinking we stay both Friday and Saturday night there, split it six ways and call it an amazing and inexpensive weekend.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Dang this is already next weekend? Whats housing looking like? I gotta see if I can snag some ohio peeps to come up with me

Boxxy

Smash Lord
actually, tbh I'd go if I got a ride to and from this. however this is highly unlikely

I'm like in wb

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Whoa, Pittsburgh is coming? Good **** guys... do you need housing?

All venue/parking information will be updated this weekend. Stay tuned.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Quaa, Crash, and Dr. D are all coming to this.

I am 75% sure I'm not.

Effing work will not stop scheduling me for Saturday evenings on the days of tournaments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom