• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Got Salt - done, results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Pretty much, I really just want advice this tourney, and watch Velynn (if he shows) because I just want a solid main, instead of 2 good kinda-mains. I'll try my Mario or Fox or something.

Kail

Smash Lord
Pretty much, I really just want advice this tourney, and watch Velynn (if he shows) because I just want a solid main, instead of 2 good kinda-mains. I'll try my Mario or Fox or something.
I'm sure he'll show seeing as I live with him, lol. Go with Fox then since he beats everyone ever.

i guess ill young link ditto you Kail
Damn right you will, son. =D

FlipX

Smash Ace
I main shiek, but I wouldnt be opposed to some spacies v ganon or possibly marth v ganon. I dont know what ganons worst match ups are but I have a feeling they would be all of the characters I listed hahaha. Also, do you play any other characters besides ganon?

Kail

Smash Lord
I'd be ok with any of those.
In my opinion the worst match ups are: Capt Falcon, Fox, Shiek, Falco. Marth is actually in Ganon's favor.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Though I'm a noob, I would probably be up for a MM or two. I don't really care who anyone uses, I just want to work on my Puff!

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
yo jungle i might need a ride my car is startin to get all ****ed up, and i was supposed to take tyler, you got room for 2?

FlipX

Smash Ace
Aight sounds good then man. Im sure we can work something out day of, but we will have to do ganon v shiek/spacies for sure.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Well heres the thing

I don't have my normal truck here, I have a much much smaller car and can really only fit 3. I took 4 to AA for a smashfest but it wasnt a comfortable ride.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Ay juggle, my alternate ride also has work, so im trying to find someone to give me a ride

If only i hav a car x_x

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Well heres the thing

I don't have my normal truck here, I have a much much smaller car and can really only fit 3. I took 4 to AA for a smashfest but it wasnt a comfortable ride.
Well, I'm assuming you're taking Richard, probably Shady, and if Tyler isn't coming, then I make the third (unless I'm missing someone.)

If Tyler does end up wanting to come, then I can just drive myself. I'd rather hitch a ride with you though, since it will be cheaper for me just to give you some gas money, then to drive myself.

Toadster5

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm assuming you're taking Richard, probably Shady, and if Tyler isn't coming, then I make the third (unless I'm missing someone.)

If Tyler does end up wanting to come, then I can just drive myself. I'd rather hitch a ride with you though, since it will be cheaper for me just to give you some gas money, then to drive myself.
The spot's all yours brough

FlipX

Smash Ace
Do you mean ohio? And if so the answer is like 50% hahaha. But I still gotta get my MM's set up just in case =P And ya duck I got you on the MM. Im going to lose so much money this tourny =(

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Kail, you forget we never finished our best of 3.

And a smashfest friday night would be AMAZING practice for my first Dr. Mario tourney.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I'm mostly quoting the Match-Up chart, I personally lack experience in melee in general to truly give numbers to any match up.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Let's all just agree that Samus is broken and that nobody should take up Duck's offer for a MM because they'd have to fight against the Metaknight of Melee.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Flip who you bringing :x
Not 100% on that yet haha. I want at least 3-4 ppl in the car before Im sure im going. My friend from school says he is for sure going if I do (he hasnt been to an MI tourny yet), and possibly megamanx (kevin). So we will see how it goes haha, but hopefully we can get out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom