• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Got Salt - done, results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure if I make it to this I am bringing small packages of salt. And everyone I beat in the tourny will get a package of salt that is redeemable for a 1 dollar MM. Now all I have to do is win some matches.... =P

Dart!

Smash Master
You've got the salt peoria's got the pepper.

MI vs Peoria? hell yeah crewsssssssss (peoria will probably be at smym, if not it will probably only be me in which i will take all of you on.)

Kail

Smash Lord
You've got the salt peoria's got the pepper.

MI vs Peoria? hell yeah crewsssssssss (peoria will probably be at smym, if not it will probably only be me in which i will take all of you on.)
You wouldn't get past me, son. ;D

Also, who is coming from OH?

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Im pretty sure if I make it to this I am bringing small packages of salt. And everyone I beat in the tourny will get a package of salt that is redeemable for a 1 dollar MM. Now all I have to do is win some matches.... =P
I'm still salty from TYM..
Rematch!?

And we're still working on a car. Will deff comfirm soon.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Ay shady, i need sum friendlies against u too. We didnt rlly have a chance to get into matches rlly at sweetIV (or wenever it was we played). Same wit u duck

Big_R

Smash Champion
lets both be salty
even better

i have a salt related story. i used to say salty and whatnot all the time and i randomly was saying "salt truck!" a lot. well me waty and soap were driving to bigcs tourny in the middle of winter and i had said that at some point on our ride. it was startin to snow a good bit and it was about 4am as we are still driving. i just start to nod off in the front seat and watty proceeds to almost ram us into the back of a salt truck...as it were. no one slept after that and we ended up not dying.

so yeah i predicted the future and waty tried to kill us all. side note soap was in the back seat farrrrrrrrrrrrrting like crazy and denying it when there were just us 3 in there.........

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATES HAVE BEEN ADDED FOR:

1) Venue
2) Parking
3) Tourney Format/Schedule

Everyone please read over the updated original post and ask if you have any questions.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
So theres round robin in losers? thats sort of cool

let ssee how this works out.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya that looks legit. Itll kinda suck figuring out what the tie breaker is though if 2 ppl are 2-1... The winner of their earlier match advances or what?

FlipX

Smash Ace
You can still tie in games won tho right? Not that it would happen often, but you still need some kind of ruling for it before hand or itd get awkward real quick hahaha.

Kail

Smash Lord
Not in smash either, they each get a weapon of their choice out of 3 possible weapons. A pole arm, a broad sword, or a fire poker. They will duke it out in a best of 9 match on top of a table. You get a point by knocking the other person off, killing them, or wounding them.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
just hope my marth and fox doesnt get rusty in this tourney because ive been playing a lot of brawl x_x

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
Not in smash either, they each get a weapon of their choice out of 3 possible weapons. A pole arm, a broad sword, or a fire poker. They will duke it out in a best of 9 match on top of a table. You get a point by knocking the other person off, killing them, or wounding them.
the fire poker seems broken in these matchups

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Updated the rules to address tiebreakers:

Ties are broken by:
1) number of sets won
2) head-to-head matchup
3) overall winning percentage in games

If still tied (only possible with a 3-way tie), each player will face off against their two opponents again in a one-game playoff. Make sure to keep track of stock counts; if there is yet another tie in games won, the player who loses the fewest stocks is the winner of the round-robin.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Sign me up as well, I also have a TV but I might not bring since the display is a bit to the left.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I'm liek 80% sure that me and a couple of friends will be coming to this :o
Should I bring a recording set?

Kail

Smash Lord
Bring everything, Setups, recording things, extra controllers, snacks drinks. Anything you can think of to enhance yours and if possible other's tournament experience!

So yes, recording if possible. =D

Also, extra one dollar bills for money matches if you want to play people in try hard mode.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Notes taken! I'm trying to become more active in the MI scenes, so I'll try to help with anything really~

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
bring setups!!

ive never heard of you but youve been on the boards since 07
Yeah I was bored one day at school and made this account. I hardly ever get on and talk just because I don't want to see nooby ;[

I don't go to many tourneys (I want to change that this year and become something), but I went to a West Bloomfield (or 2, can't remember), LoLiS IV, and Gameyard. Sadly, most of the tourneys I go to are Brawl, but Brawl is just ... eh to me. Melee is too addicting and I think I'm better at Melee then Brawl, though I play both games.

I can try to bring my Gamecube if I can find the cords (I won't bring my Wii because it's hard to get the games working properly and there is no telling when it'll randomly error out.)

Kail

Smash Lord
So on my list of people to play that HAVE to play me:
Dre
DBPM
Hot ArmS
Don Warlock
Yoshi101
and of course those who have asked or agreed to MMs ;D.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
^ Oh boy, A Ganon. Haven't had too much Melee experience with them. Maybe 1 or 2, and I did fairly decent.
Probably should say I'm a Puff/Mario kinda person, but Fox is mad fun too =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom