• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Got Salt - done, results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dart, the football team we're forced to root for has recently endured an 0-16 season and has never even been to the Super Bowl.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Not tomorrow Hellsing, the day after the tourney (Feb 6). Not that you care too much, lol.

Anyways, I probably won't know if I'm going to this tournament until the week before. School johns.

Stratford

Smash Champion
No, this is an isolated tourney that we're doing so we can improve as a region. Then on March 19th... let the **** begin. TecZero and Stratford will be in town, and so should Chicago!
Hype for March 19th. Bring in the big names... ...wait, who's Teczero?

Lol Rob are you seriously gonna call it Good **** Stratford?

And have fun at this tourney guys. I have so much salt.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
lol well i feel dumb for not fully reading it
thats alright hell, ur not a sportsman anyways and i rlly dont evn kno wat ur bout (cept ya mom keepin things) outside of tellin us smash info that we alrdy kno. ur kinda like our 5 min behind schedule guy

MM anyone?
i'll MM ya tomorrow if u want.

you wanted falco practice right?
wrong teammate, i need the falco practice cuz link sucks but i'm slowly learning how to use him

Kail

Smash Lord
Yeah, when we were really into smash, we'd do a little over that and it takes a toll on your personal life, your wallet, and your sanity.

Dart!

Smash Master
because otherwise he drives 5 hours every weekend
Yeah, when we were really into smash, we'd do a little over that and it takes a toll on your personal life, your wallet, and your sanity.
Your Marth my Falco?

I'd probably do that, even though I'd prefer to be Ganon.
Sorry boutcha but i gotta grow up at sometime. Ive got to the point where ican place well so now i dont need to slam tourneys down my throat. I can reach my goal with one a month i believe.

On another note Kail! From what i see you are very confident in the marth ganon MU. This means you must play the mws marth, are you goin to smym and or the march mi tourney?

Kail

Smash Lord
Actually, I only really played Velynn's Marth for so long I just sort of got the hang of it. I'm probably going to both *fingers crossed*.

Dart!

Smash Master
sweeeeet, hopefully we can play. you were pretty damn good in our...like one friendly.
that disappoints me, its really nice to see a midwest ganon stepping up. other than dmac i don't get much practice vs ganon, which is why i have a pocket ganon to get a feel for him. ;)

Kail

Smash Lord
It was more then one, I was just distracted cause Velynn was playing at the time so it wasn't as heart filled as it could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom