• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Got Salt - done, results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Commentary requires about 3x more effort on my part in editing. It won't happen here. Maybe for the March 19th tourney since we'll have high profile OoS players to watch.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I prefer no commentary. It makes it harder to watch matches and learn from them. Plus it's a pain in the *** because you have to record separately and then sync up the audio. It's so much effort that I'd only think it would be worth it if there were big names playing.
It depends on the capturing software. The one i use lets u change the audio source

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
That type of software is technically easier, but sacrifices audio quality (of both the game audio and commentary). You end up with a mish mash of commentary with annoying background noise and game audio that you can barely hear from the TV even if it's nearby.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Ya commentary does take a lot of effort, jus we kinda messed up lettin sliq commentary for lolis. So no commentary, next subject.

So we jus doin MI for this, no outta state or country? Think we should also do a low/bottom tier vs high/upper tier (not top) crew battle for fun if we have time

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Sheik shouldn't be allowed in that crew battle, since she basically renders most mid-lower tiered characters useless with her damn chain grabs.

I feel the same about Marth, with his range and all....kinda, lol.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Sheik shouldn't be allowed in that crew battle, since she basically renders most mid-lower tiered characters useless with her damn chain grabs.

I feel the same about Marth, with his range and all....kinda, lol.
marth and his money grab xD

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Lol. well if they could stop changing the tiers list, it'd be easier to decided what's what. But I think if ur biggest fear of sheik is gettn CG, jus use that speed to get around Dre. And with such a nice recovery option for pika, its so much easier then Link

Ay moose, can we get a lot of friendlies in. Having mad difficulties against falco and no falco I play is of any help

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'll run the tourney, don't worry about it. With a round-robin format, hopefully TOing won't be as much of a burden. Especially with that slick projector at the venue, makes things so much easier in terms of people knowing who to play. I'll still need help making sure some people don't waste setups by playing friendlies *cough* Moose

Moooose

Smash Champion
Lol. well if they could stop changing the tiers list, it'd be easier to decided what's what. But I think if ur biggest fear of sheik is gettn CG, jus use that speed to get around Dre. And with such a nice recovery option for pika, its so much easier then Link

Ay moose, can we get a lot of friendlies in. Having mad difficulties against falco and no falco I play is of any help
sure thing

I'll run the tourney, don't worry about it. With a round-robin format, hopefully TOing won't be as much of a burden. Especially with that slick projector at the venue, makes things so much easier in terms of people knowing who to play. I'll still need help making sure some people don't waste setups by playing friendlies *cough* Moose
bull****

who wants to team

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Is this replacing the SWEET series?
No, this is an isolated tourney that we're doing so we can improve as a region. Then on March 19th... let the **** begin. TecZero and Stratford will be in town, and so should Chicago!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
would you mind linking me to that tourney thread? I can't seem to find it and i want to subscribe

warlock-don-mia24

Smash Journeyman
Juggle i can bring a cube melee and tv . A record these matches of the link ditto and prove my brother wrong man cuz if yall throw money in this somebody is about to get there lunch money taken lol

Dart!

Smash Master
Might be here, anyone hella good want to win teams? I dont think orly wants to go cause of drive time plus low pot size...im deciding between this and purdue. I know more good people will be here but its also farther away, so we'll see.

Dart!

Smash Master
I suppose if i go orlys going. Someone else better taxi me this time. The only not from the chicago area always gets stuck driving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom