• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Got Salt - done, results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
alright, i just confirmed, and i have an alternate ride just in case if my mom has work
so im attending and pretty sure that i can go

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Rob are we doing round robin or normal pool > bracket??

If we are doing round robin, reflect the OP to show that.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
MI has a better quantity of good players, but OH has more old school players who are still really good (Drephen, BigD, Big_R, Watty, APR, Juke, others). MI is lacking that one player who is competing for the top placings (which drephen still does... somehow)

MI wins the coolness award between the two IMO

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
MI has a better quantity of good players, but OH has more old school players who are still really good (Drephen, BigD, Big_R, Watty, APR, Juke, others). MI is lacking that one player who is competing for the top placings (which drephen still does... somehow)

MI wins the coolness award between the two IMO
you forgot vidjo!

Kail

Smash Lord
MIs top 5
velynn
shady
shaeden
duck?
Moose?

Then ohios got

drephen
watty
apr
two other guys idk
You forgot Bigy. Pretty sure he'd still be top 5 if he could ever get off of work.

As for Ohio I'd say the last two would probably be Big_R and Vidjo(if he still plays) otherwise probably Big D

ORLY

Smash Master
I'd definitely watch a MI v. OH crew battle. **** would get intense!

.. not like IL v. Canada.. what a letdown..

Kail

Smash Lord
Most crews have alternates. So we could just put in whoever we wanted for a better match up. Assuming we'd do it that way.

Also, Bigy has beaten better and more people then Duck and Moose but lately he hasn't been able to attend things. So it's really a toss up of if Bigy is still good and able to go and if not then putting them in. Plus you'd want to think ahead of time who they are using and then using our best players based on who they have.

There is a lot more to crew battles then just using our top 5 placers.

Kail

Smash Lord
Depends. He places higher out of state. But the last couple tournaments he went to he got beat by: Shaeden, Shady, Velynn, and Moose.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
All things considered, it looks pretty close between Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana for 2nd best state in the Midwest. Ohio probably takes it under a completely ideal situation (meaning all their vets are actually available and you include M2K/BigD/Jiano). But you're right Sveet, we lack a big time player who can compete for top 3 at regionals like SMYM. You guys just wait until TecZero moves to Ann Arbor ;)

Kail

Smash Lord
He use to live in Louisville Kentucky, but that was so long ago he very well could have moved any where as of now. Sliq or Big D probably would know better then I would.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
which reminds me, i still need a dubs partner since ZeldaMaster cant make it
who wants to team?

Dart!

Smash Master
All things considered, it looks pretty close between Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana for 2nd best state in the Midwest. Ohio probably takes it under a completely ideal situation (meaning all their vets are actually available and you include M2K/BigD/Jiano). But you're right Sveet, we lack a big time player who can compete for top 3 at regionals like SMYM. You guys just wait until TecZero moves to Ann Arbor ;)
M2ks back on east coast haven't you heard?

Teczero? not even worried ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom