• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 4: USA first MK banned national! Florida>Texas!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
We have a hulk.

Someone post an image of hulk with his face replaced with a player on whobo or something. Idk, lol.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to Allan for hosting a hell of a tournament and series throughout these past few years. I thank you so much for everything you've done for us.
Shoutouts to Florida for ******.
Shoutouts to the curse. Fml.

I'm a lazy *** and won't do full shoutouts these days but it was great seeing everybody again and great meeting people I haven't. <3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Soooooo....

Is this what everyone wants to see???? :)

One of the best sets of the tourney imo

[yt]HanYwYUeLWs[/yt]

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Shoutouts: I want to start off by saying Whobo 4 was a swine flu *cough cough* SICK event and shoutouts to everyone who came. I will be uploading pictures and hype moments at tysseries.com/whobo4 so keep checking back for updates. I want to give special shoutouts to everyone who bought Whobo 4 bags. I sponsored ALL EVENTS with whobo 4 bags so i hope everyone takes care of them. I have 1 bag left and Esam reserved it so once xyro pays you ill get with you about shipping that bag to you. If anybody wants to get a whobo 4 bag or shirt pm me so we can make arrangements. This tournament was the perfect tournament to end the hobo/whobo series. Im glad everyone had a blast and hope to see the scene keep growing. Sync is now the next man up to take care of the houston scene so its in good hands. Im glad to have met everyone and congrads to all the winners. I will be creating a hobo and whobo airbrush collection soon and will post more info on that at a later time. Look forward to seeing you all in the future!

Xyro: It was a pleasure running tournaments with you for the past few years. It feels like it was just the other day I met you at a hobo and I had no idea we would work together to put on some of the best tournaments. I would like to say thank you for the opportunity and giving me experience that transferred into me creating my own series (TYS) Test Your Skills Series. Im glad u didnt wear the whobo 4 shirt I airbrushed for you so you can now frame it. When we meet up I will give you the whobo 4 poster so you can have memory's of what you and I accomplished. You accomplished everything you wanted to by setting world records for some of the biggest tournaments so you deserve to retire like micheal phelps. Im happy to have helped you continue the hobo/whobo series by bringing you venues like Funplex, Play N Trade, and now Dave and Busters. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you will come out of retirement for Smash 4 so you can do it all over again. Im down to run some tournaments with u in 2014. This was xyros aka the green lesbos last LICK, THE END!

Sync: You are the future now! Its up to you now to pick up were xyro left off at. Like I was telling you when we were eating you have to be on top of your promo game if you want to increase houston smash numbers. Think hard on what i said, think outside the box. Remember when I 1st started doing tournaments I didnt have smashboards to advertise at the time and we ended up finding players like Jerm, Trela and a few others. My advice to you is to start promoting in schools, parties and so forth. I will be happy to help you in any way shape and form to keep the houston scene alive and well. If you need logos/flyers/graphics I have a team that does that so let me know and I will help you out. If you come with Gnes to Thursday Night Expose Series ill talk to you some more about it.

Trela: Good **** on holding it down for H-Town! Please retire that brawl bag and use the whobo 4 bag you won. That bag is so old and I think you won that at Play N Trade if im not mistaken. You are one of the last of the mohicans so help out the new brawl players that come to the scene. I gave sync 3 new players contact info that came to D&B and bumped into whobo 4. That 1 guy said his lucario is Beast so dont sauce him up to bad. =)

Gnes: Its a sad day that you are no longer apart of the houston brawl scene and are moving onto to Umvc3. You accomplised alot and im happy for what youve done. I will be texting you the info about the Thursday Night Expose Series and see you on Thursdays!

Razer: Time for you to hold it down for the houston scene. You are one of the last of the mohicans. Xyro told me you was chasing women thats why you falling off. lol good **** though, you can always do like r kelly and get the best of both worlds na ming!

RT: Thanks for being the doorman. You make a good bouncer mayne. You should look into bouncing at clubs. lol j/p Good seeing you as always.

Chibo: Good meeting you and thanks for streaming. You did a great job and I hope everyone donates to your stream. Hope my donation helped you out!

To everyone else I missed it was good seeing you and I will see you again in the future!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Xyro needs to host more tournaments like this. I won't take no for an answer. Even if it means I have to post in big bold green text and gifs until he notices me then I drag him out of his house and put him in a dave and busters until he starts calling matches.

Edit: Every video from doubles is now up on my channel: http://youtube.com/clashtournaments

The rest of the videos will be up tomorrow. I'm crazy sick and can't afford to stay up any longer.

heytallman

CTALL
Whobo 4 was a swine flu *cough cough* SICK event
DeAngelo with that new slang.

Xyro needs to host more tournaments like this. I won't take no for an answer. Even if it means I have to post in big bold green text and gifs until he notices me then I drag him out of his house and put him in a dave and busters until he starts calling matches.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Better get your lime bold 7 ready. But yeah, hobos are the best. Shame he's hanging it up.

Good to finally meet you btw chibo, even though we didn't really talk or anything.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea, I tend to be insanely busy at events lol. I need more time to sit down and chill with ppl.

edit: actually i messed up, two doubles sets aren't up yet, and will be in the morning, razer and gnes vs me and yoshq, and vs ed and drn

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Soooooo....

Is this what everyone wants to see???? :)

One of the best sets of the tourney imo

[yt]HanYwYUeLWs[/yt]
OMG!! I am dying over here!!! lololol Good freakin set!! A match with teamwork is very fun to watch.

Good teamwork Ryo and True Blue! (Esam you shouldn't be confused they were doing well. They did well cuz they were using teamwork and not fighting them in two seperate 1v1s. They had great followups and punishes).

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" hahaaha

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
[COLLAPSE=">mfw I saw what happened to the living room"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE=">mfw I saw what happened to the poptarts"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE=">mfw I saw what sync was doing during all of that"]
[/COLLAPSE]
****ING LOL!!!

This needs to happen, watched almost the entire stream at a smashfest in the UK and the event was hype as hell.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The UK needs to feature their streams on the boards.

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
The UK needs to feature their streams on the boards.
The UK needs to have streams lol, well for brawl anyway as there's already streams for Melee/Project M

There could be a brawl stream at Smash Aint Dead on the 18th, but it's not guaranteed, up to g.p to not be a scrub and have it ready for the event.

You live in london, come to the tournament?

Esca

Smash Champion
OMG!! I am dying over here!!! lololol Good freakin set!! A match with teamwork is very fun to watch.

Good teamwork Ryo and True Blue! (Esam you shouldn't be confused they were doing well. They did well cuz they were using teamwork and not fighting them in two seperate 1v1s. They had great followups and punishes).

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" hahaaha
The real doubles God speaks.

TEAM SPACING!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lmfao
14 hrs of "TEAM SPACING" from mekos on the way to hobo 34
legendary

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Currently the most popular WHOBO 4 video since posting it last night:

[yt]yT77tA_xSRo[/yt]

This has like 20 more views atm than Ryo and True Blue vs Ally + Trela lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Theme song from the movie "requiem for a dream" google it and u can find the real name to it. I'm at school or else I'd tell you right now.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The one he used was requiem for a tower, not dream. LotR took dream and added a choir.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yes, I know. LotR took the song, added a choir to it, and called it requiem for a tower.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yo, did anyone accidentally pick up my white controller from Sync's place? Has blue ink on the cable part that connects to the controller as well as (unfortunately smudged) black ink on the back.

I believe it was taken from Sync's place on the Sunday morning. I doubt I'd ever see it again but you never know.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The song is not officially called Requiem for A Dream.

It's called Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell.

Lux Aeterna, which stands for "the eternal night", was first used for requiem for a dream, a film directed by Darren Aronofsky. He's the guy who also directed Black Swan. And then LoTR took it and re-orchestrated it and added a choir to it, as BSL said.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Jeez, that apartment. What a bunch of ungrateful, nasty people.

Sure glad I didn't stay, though I really appreciate Sync's offer.

Top Bottom