• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 4: USA first MK banned national! Florida>Texas!

SCORp

Smash Rookie
lol at Xyro thinking Ryo was a skinny white dude with glasses. This was a lot of fun to watch. Meta Knight banned makes the competition closer and the matches a lot more fun. Florida is heavily against MK just like Texas, so you guys should come out to Orlando for our Apex Qualifier on September 22nd. Maybe Texas can get a little revenge? :)

P.S. Ed you look like Big Show

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well then...

:phone:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I've always been Anti ban but tournaments like these always make me think otherwise. I think I may be pro ban lol. Tournaments like these are so much more interesting.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Ggs competitors.
Someone explain my playstyle to me please.

I agree with esca 100 percent. Im pretty sure the only people who payed gas money for taking them back and forth were me,pwii,gucci,kbot and mjg. Everyone else
was like herp derp he didnt ask i aint gonna pay

Mvd dd we save.game3 of our set? Random factors like that are the reason people like illmatic quit.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ggs competitors.
Someone explain my playstyle to me please.

I agree with esca 100 percent. Im pretty sure the only people who payed gas monry for taking them back and forth were me,pwii,gucci,kbot and mjg. Everyone else
was like herp derp he didnt ask i aint gonna pa

Herp derp

Kel

Smash Master
I wish more people would run MK banned nationals. 96 entrants is still rather low though =( (considering a regular HOBO had 100).

IC dittos are far less stupid than MK dittos

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I wish more people would run MK banned nationals. 96 entrants is still rather low though =( (considering a regular HOBO had 100).

IC dittos are far less stupid than MK dittos
a regular HOBO that was in 09 iirc. texas also liked smash back then. kinda unfair comparison

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Venue was awesome.

Sucks they forced us in a smaller room, but whatever.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Take your TDK reference and shove it. Then go learn the Ness MU, you ****ing joke.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
When I made the mistake of telling Sync to pick me/Nick Riddle up on the wrong day, I felt terrible. Gave him 40$ gas money when he came to pick us up the next day.

Shoutouts to Sync for being the ****ing best.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Yo shoutouts to gova for housing, ryker for rapping with me, NickRiddle and Seibrik for helping hustle candy from random attendees, Mikeray and Atomsk wit da air cannon, and HAWAIIAN BRYAN + DENTI + SYNC's CHESTHAIR FOR BEING OLIBROS.

Also <3 xyro for hosting.

I ganon punched GNES in tournament get @ me.

Esca

Smash Champion
When I made the mistake of telling Sync to pick me/Nick Riddle up on the wrong day, I felt terrible. Gave him 40$ gas money when he came to pick us up the next day.

Shoutouts to Sync for being the ****ing best.
You're cool as hell in real life man. Yeah, glad you reimbursed him. Most smashers would've never done so.

@Turaz, you ganon punched him because of my ****ing arrow don't forget it.

Top Bottom