• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
ima keel dat *** awal wen he get down herr' na wat ai meen

:troll:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Overdose on sleeping pills and lie on train tracks? Really? If he said that **** first you guys would be ****ing livid.

Whatever . I'm done. call it over reacting if you want but I think that **** is uncalled for

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Gnes' was a joke

Awal's was a joke

P4's was a joke

Pj's was a joke

Gdx's was srs

Then **** got real, what about that don't you understand?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If everyone was joking then my bad. I overreacted. I'm sorry

I've has oos try to trash talk people in fl before though that weren't joking and that stuff immediately pisses me off.

I'm smart enough to admit when I'm wrong. If you guys were all joking then I really do apologize for what I've done

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol I thought Gnes was joking.

So I was joking.

:sonic:

You guys were out of line for bashing the way I talk

Thank You GDX for being a great friend :)

How about this...

Anyone wanna fight over this we can meet up and go at it and once we are done we can shake hands and laugh about it later while I treat you to a drink and we go attempt to holla at hoes. Are we all happy now?

Aside from that lets move the hell on. Sorry for the way I type but if you dont like it you can simply get over it.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Hey, im renting a room at the hotel venue and have about 4-6 people staying in the room. Would anyone else care to join and split the cost further?

EDIT: PM me if your interested

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
What melee people are going to this? This is mainly brawl, I assume, cause of the wheel, but there is a melee tourny, so, yeah. Is PP going?

Esca

Smash Champion
Lol I thought Gnes was joking.
he wasnt

So I was joking.
you werent

sonic sucks

You guys were out of line for bashing the way I talk
nope

Thank You GDX for being a great friend :)
he said nope

How about this...

Anyone wanna fight over this we can meet up and go at it and once we are done we can shake hands and laugh about it later while I treat you to a drink and we go attempt to holla at hoes. Are we all happy now?
im too young for beer or hoes

Aside from that lets move the hell on. Sorry for the way I type but if you dont like it you can simply get over it.
type better in these parts

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Another community threat? Over bad grammar?

We out.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Yo wheres allan? You seriously going to let these people attend after they are threatening the safety of the other attendees? Don't feel safe with GDX and B_AWAL attending anymore. I know they'll be feeding the pot but I rather not see people get hurt over a game.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Yo wheres allan? You seriously going to let these people attend after they are threatening the safety of the other attendees? Don't feel safe with GDX and B_AWAL attending anymore. I know they'll be feeding the pot but I rather not see people get hurt over a game.
we all saw what violence that broke out at Pound V
It may very well happen again :o

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I don't like typing proper =/

If u don't like it don't read it. :)

Or u can be a female about it & keep talkin about it. I don't know how gnes is so I thought he was kiddin

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You need Pierce in there for commentary somehow, even though he isn't going. Pierce is fun to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom