• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
To be fair, Bwett was the best Yoshi main during his time. I'm sure he at least showed everyone in Texas what Yoshi could do, although I have no idea who was around during that time. *shrug*

But whatever, I just need to get better. If I lose, that's only a push that tells me I need to improve. :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
daw i know i'm late but

sock'em boppers mm? anyone? i'm a little guy but I GOT THE HEART OF A CHAMPION
This is why Coney da bess

Don't let those things fool you. I boxed with some once...lol that **** still hurt.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ally, unlike pound 5, whobo 3 will pay you out.

That is all.
Thanks for starting the trend

Can you make a short blurb about how your payouts are guaranteed and not based on any other factors in the OP?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Can you make a short blurb about how your payouts are guaranteed and not based on any other factors in the OP?
You know, There was a time where we didn't need to do that. But I may have to start doing that. Anyways, I COULD sit here and grill plaink but I'm not.... Here is why.

Plank made this massive post before pound about how whobo sucks and u all should go to pound because it's better blah blee bloo buu bah poop scoop(so I have the right to fight back). Turns out he gambled on hotels+community and lost big time. Destroyed pounds rep, his rep and maybe even tantalus rep. So I'm gonna leave it as it is. Maybe bad karma does exist after all.

MJG

Smash Hero
You know, I should but I'm not. only because i dont want to rub it in.

Here is why:

Plank made this massive post before pound about how whobo sucks and u all should go to pound because it's better blah blee bloo buy bah poop scoop. Turns out he gambled on hotels+community and lost big time. Destroyed pounds rep, his rep and maybe even tantalus rep. So I'm gonna leave it as it is. He did it to himself.
I almost went to pound just to team with atomsk.

Thank...god.

we out.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh no. I don't want you to trash plank at all in blurb. Just a small message about how payouts are not based on meeting any special obligations and 100% guaranteed

Edit: yea sad times that we even have to do that now...but can't let this effect national attendance for other tourneys

Player-4

See you in 25 years

There's actually going to be cash there through paying for singles, doubles, low tier, etc. It's not going to be through something online for your event fees. People will be payed on the spot, not in 4-8 weeks.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
P4 I believe Xyro. I'm just talking about to ease other oos. All tos should do it for a few months honestly so people aren't scares to travel in fear of not getting paid

One piece is my favorite anime ever BTW so you get a high five when I see you

Xyro77

P4 I believe Xyro. I'm just talking about to ease other oos. All tos should do it for a few months honestly so people aren't scares to travel in fear of not getting paid
You know what, your right. I'm gonna add it to th OP. Than you for the idea.

Lobos

Smash Master
tantalus had nothing to do with the money.....he was just in charge of running brawl and thats what he did :)

We finished running brawl 2 hours before melee was done.....just saying

Also

Dear toonlink mains.....**** some face for me

Your grandpa

Papa Lobos

Xyro77

tantalus had nothing to do with the money.....he was just in charge of running brawl and thats what he did :)

We finished running brawl 2 hours before melee was done.....just saying
The fact that he is associated with plank and pound 5 may hurt him in the future. Read tantalus twitter.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

One piece is my favorite anime ever BTW so you get a high five when I see you
Finishing up Enies Lobby atm

****'s too good

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just hope people who were gonna come cause of pound 5 winnings still come

like mainly my ride seibrik and esam >.>

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm coming, we are paying cash so the same thing can't happen.

Xyro, you are paying us in cash there, right?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If I'm not mistaken, you can't register for the actual events until the day of the event anways, right?

So the cash is handled up front and in person.

So there should be 0% chance of it "disappearing" elsewhere, because it's all there.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I would like to do commentary. I'd like to be just like wife eventaully

Jem.

Smash Master
Can't come, sorry everyone (if anyone was wanting to see me, lol)

good luck everyone, and good luck Rich and Zex now in teams :D you guys got this. dabes.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
This should have one random event after midnight so that I can do commentary. ^_^

ANTi_

Smash Hero
So i'm not coming to this anymore.

And Dphat if you post some bull **** about "LOLOL KNEW YOU WERE TROLLING"

Stfu im not in the mood for that ****.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, I suggest people not **** with the people that Plank gave the **** to. Not a smart move, especially considering the higher placers made a big chunk of money.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So i'm not coming to this anymore.

And Dphat if you post some bull **** about "LOLOL KNEW YOU WERE TROLLING"

Stfu im not in the mood for that ****.
100% understandable why you can't make it. Sucks man. Sucks big time. It woulda been awesome to get a chance to play with you but unfortunate circumstances are unfortunate.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
So, if I do happen to go to this, I'd need to take a greyhound bus sometime thursday, and I'd need someone to pick me up and house me til sunday. If someone can make this happen, lemme know, I'll be eternally grateful.
bumpin this, halp. I'll pay nicely to whoever can house meeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom