• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Dphat: <3, I'll think about it.

Sweet! $5, 3/5?
Also, if I'm not teaming with Jerm I'll team with you.

Metaknight + Peach is siiiiickkkkkk.
Sounds good.

Stick with Jerm. He's amazing and you're used to him, right? Thanks for the offer, though.

Inui, Ganon vs. Bowser $5 MM?
Who would put money on Ganondorf?

You may be able to team with him for normal doubles, but for LT doubles we're an inseparable team. :)

:069:
n00b we should team for low tiers

it would be free for us :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Please keep the drama on low for a little bit. I also added fees for each event on the front post. Yes it will be an expensive weekend but i assure you that it will be one of the best(if not THE best) weekends of yo smash life.

BTW, im teaming with Ally in LT teams

FALCON+SAMUS gonna molest

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
n00b we should team for low tiers

it would be free for us :)
Tempting, but I'll pass. Like I said, we're inseparable for LT doubles. ^_^

(Of course, if Esca can't go then I'd be glad to team with you)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Tempting, but I'll pass. Like I said, we're inseparable for LT doubles. ^_^

(Of course, if Esca can't go then I'd be glad to team with you)

I haven't talked to Esca in forever and he doesn't seem to be active anymore. =/

Let me know asap, since I know how to team with Yoshi it would work out well. I've teamed with Pride a lot in tourney/friendlies.

-Ran

Smash Master
someone trash talk me please. You dont even have to be attending! You don't even have to attend tournaments. Go ahead Metaknightproslayer1337 who sits home and theory crafts all day on swf. shoot me some beef
Your Falco was trash and relied on hard reads, so then you switched to Marth where you gave up quickly due to being horrible with him since he had no easy wins. Now you play Fox and will get exposed by a ZSS down-smash across the level, or by a Pikachu down throw. It's like you can't even read the tier list. You're supposed to go UP, not down. FFS, lrn 2 tier *****.

<3 <3 <3

Ps: Inui, go Inui-Logic this thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=284868

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
That's cool. Your Mario gave me more problems than your Ike anyway, so I think it'll be fine.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
*** I'm gonna run a lot of Ganondorf again :)

Mario is just, like, the easiest low tier to randomly be good with

especially if you're black lmao
...this is true.

Dude, PLEASE lt team with Kprime again for this event. Yalls Zelda+jiggs was AMAZING!
I might go Zelda...
But I'm going to try and stick to the dark lord.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Awww yeah. Ganondorf is so deliciously fun in teams.

@Xyro: I actually think it's easier for my Zelda with Ikes. Now everyone that went Ike is gonna be rockin' Jigglypuff and Mario, and that hurts Zelda more than it helps, in my opinion.

Also, if anyone goes Zelda, it turns into K Prime's Jigglypuff vs. the Non-Zelda on the opponent's team, with two Zeldas constantly Din's Firing all over the place.

It's mad boring.

Maybe might even get a rare Lucas sighting or two.

...that, and I'm finding that the king of evil is more fitting for me than Zelda.
I love playing as him.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Razer and I can't do the **** **** with Jiggs and Ike. =[

I'm so lost for LT now.... my other options are Ganon (lol) and Zelda.

(I lol at Ganon just because of the character. For a non-main, my Ganon is pretty decent, but..........)

Xyro77

remember, buy your badge asap cause prices will rise in the coming months. the info is on the front page AND the link to buy your badge

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I remember when Xyro was aboutta hook me up then all the haters persuaded him not too.

**** some brawlplayers.

Xyro77

I remember when Xyro was aboutta hook me up then all the haters persuaded him not too.

**** some brawlplayers.
I offered you a NICE deal last year and youu declined cause you be a 100% wimp. Buy a pass and show me the CONFIRMATION EMAIL and ill re-extend the same deal to you this year.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I offered you a NICE deal last year and youu declined cause you be a 100% wimp. Buy a pass and show me the CONFIRMATION EMAIL and ill re-extend the same deal to you this year.
I didn't decline, before i got to respond mad TX players were *****ing for discounts too.

Then you canceled the deal.

Get it right *****.

Xyro77

Lee?

Most likely him if he's not taken yet.
Well if you really do plan on going, id PM him asap cause that will be a really good team. i assume ally and m2k would be teaming then razer gnes and maybe dojo zac?

Xyro77

For alot of people yes. I recommend everybody look at their college or highschool schedule and see just to make sure. i set it up so that the events are on fri/sat and u can relax and fly home on sunday

ANTi_

Smash Hero
For alot of people yes. I recommend everybody look at their college or highschool schedule and see just to make sure. i set it up so that the events are on fri/sat and u can relax and fly home on sunday
Aiight let me see.

Yoo Dphat, who are you with for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom