• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
well thank god your not going ike, i was worried you would be using a character you didn't know how to use for a second there XD lol.. oh wait.. Ganon? I guess I spoke too soon.

Edit: Derp.
Here's the callout, buddy:

$50 Ike ditto MM? You're not good.

I literally have no idea why you troll me so much. I don't know you at all and have never said or done anything to you.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

I literally have no idea why you troll me so much. I don't know you at all and have never said or done anything to you.
**** is already getting real

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps

I don't need to Money Match you to prove my Ike is better because everyone knows yours is trash. MM doesn't mean ****, your dumb for thinking an ike ditto even would prove who is better.

You wanna know why I have such a big problem with you, and why i troll you? All because of your actions at World Hobo 2. Going Ganon in a match you don't care about? why even play the match if you don't care huh? Do you know how disrespectful that is to me as a player? I would have rather lost to your Metaknight, its just the concept that you care so little that you have to humor me by playing Ganon. Just forfeit you dumb prick. I might as well have gotten a bye with you playing Ganon since beating your Ganon is no accomplishment. I don't even get an apology about it. So you can go **** yourself.

-Ran

Smash Master
The realness of this thread is spiking up quickly.

I fully expect Louisiana to make this. I'd be shocked if Lee, Hyro, Jnig, and myself don't show up. To be honest, I'd be prepared to see the entire Louisiana PR at this event. Lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't need to Money Match you to prove my Ike is better because everyone knows yours is trash. MM doesn't mean ****, your dumb for thinking an ike ditto even would prove who is better.

You wanna know why I have such a big problem with you, and why i troll you? All because of your actions at World Hobo 2. Going Ganon in a match you don't care about? why even play the match if you don't care huh? Do you know how disrespectful that is to me as a player? I would have rather lost to your Metaknight, its just the concept that you care so little that you have to humor me by playing Ganon. Just forfeit you dumb prick. I might as well have gotten a bye with you playing Ganon since beating your Ganon is no accomplishment. I don't even get an apology about it. So you can go **** yourself.
Your Ike isn't better. How much money has it won? I think mine has won me ~$500 since this game came out. Want to make it more for me? :)

Get over it. You're STILL upset over something so extremely insignificant that happened a long time ago. You got to advance in the tournament against my sandbagging Ganondorf instead of getting nearly last or dead last by getting threestocked by my MK. That's a good thing.

z00ted

whoa whoa... I didn't start the first flamewar?

Inui I appreciate this salt but lets please calm down.

wanna MM me at this?

-Ran

Smash Master
Inui Logic Counter:
It isn't that he's frustrated about winning or the potential to lose [regardless how apparent it would have been]; rather, it's because he wasn't given the chance to truly play you that has annoyed him. Players love to compete, and many feel stilted when they are denied the opportunity to do so, especially against vocal members of the community. Of course, some players would rather win regardless what the win condition is, but there is a minority of players that wish to engage in what they have deemed as honorable combat. To not provide them with that outlet, demonstrates a lack of respect and is belittling to them as a player, at least from their perspective.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Then he should money match me. I had no interest in singles at that event. I was in a bad mood and just wanted to watch Lord Knight play in BlazBlue finals.

I didn't start a flamewar. There is no flamewar. Slaps trolled me, I responded without any real flames, just called him out and challenged him.

z00ted

I didn't start a flamewar. There is no flamewar. Slaps trolled me, I responded without any real flames, just called him out and challenged him.
k.
hey wanna answer my question?

mm at whobo?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
-insert salt related joke/image here-

Like, is it only going to get worse up until March?
Nah, it's going to get better from here till march. Meaning more and more trashtalk.

--------

someone trash talk me please. You dont even have to be attending! You don't even have to attend tournaments. Go ahead Metaknightproslayer1337 who sits home and theory crafts all day on swf. shoot me some beef

z00ted

I honestly wish I could Ozz, but I have nothing.

Maybe you could spark a flame, and I could backlash back?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Ozz you a ***** I grab yo *** up and down the stage all day but I don't even need chaingrabs for you. You suck. You suk. $50. But Im not gonna do it becasue I don't wanna take free money from a trash playr.

I'm gonna come from nowhere and trash you and everyone else who think they good.
Especially you though, because you trash.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Your Ike isn't better. How much money has it won? I think mine has won me ~$500 since this game came out. Want to make it more for me? :)

Get over it. You're STILL upset over something so extremely insignificant that happened a long time ago. You got to advance in the tournament against my sandbagging Ganondorf instead of getting nearly last or dead last by getting threestocked by my MK. That's a good thing.
Then he should money match me. I had no interest in singles at that event. I was in a bad mood and just wanted to watch Lord Knight play in BlazBlue finals.

If you didn't care about the ****ing tournament then forfeit and get the **** out like the little ***** you are. Like I stated earlier which you neglected to acknowledge, I don't care whether I won or lost I cared about just having an at least somewhat serious game. But no, i got to play your god awful Ganon which you even sandbagged using.

When did this become a competition? Are you dumb? Your like this guy I trolled on facebook, I say "Derp" and he says "post up". It's completely irrelevant and illogical to the current topic. You have to be ******** to link fighting to something irrelevant.

I don't care to Money Match you, I don't care to even play you. You think I give a flying **** about what you think about my ike? You think all Ikes are trash so who cares. I am not even talking about who won the most money, its not a competition stupid.

Aww you were in a bad mood? Did you break your controller while throwing it? Is that cause you and M2k lost to Bored and San? Huh? Lost to double Ike?!?! I thought Ike is trash... Can't you just shield everything and win!?!? *******. XD

Dude like I cared about getting 3 stocked, round 1 of the bracket i got double 3-stocked by RoyR at least a legit player. I wouldn't have cared about losing to you or losing at all. Last World Hobo I didn't make it out of pools, now THAT is dead last. This one I made it out so I was happy enough to make it out, i reached my goal and whatever happened after happened. I wanted an experience and I didn't get it, you wouldn't know about the experience since its obvious you only care about winning and never stopped to have fun. Instead of raging when you lose to people and throw your controller say GG and don't be a ****.

Obviously you don't want to ruin your perfect reputation with the smash community. "I am a badazz i responded cool without flaming him back, i just called him out and challenged him like the pro that i am." Get the **** over yourself, you think you know what your doing but you don't know ****.

GTFO.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ozz, your Fox is so bad I almost DIDN'T lose to it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Dude, I'm pretty sure you're going to get your $5 (HOBO 28, if you're going) that you repeatedly stress about over time before WHOBO 3. Just saying.
Yea, I'll be at HOBO 28, but I just wanna make sure I get my 5 dollars for sure by constantly reminding you. Nothing against you at all. There's a lot a man can do with 5 dollars...a Subway foot long sandwich comes to mind.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
omg he really just wrote some gigantic post I scrolled past lmao

I guess he's not going to MM me, so whatever

he can continue to be sad over something from half a year ago and I will continue to not care

z00ted

hi inui.
my name is Illmatic.

I have proposed a money match twice now.

would you care to money match at WHOBO?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Inui go back to your Saiyan prince theme thing. Its bad *** and fits you better.
Also MM illmatic, he uses peach, a character you probably don't even know is in this game..

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
omg he really just wrote some gigantic post I scrolled past lmao

I guess he's not going to MM me, so whatever

he can continue to be sad over something from half a year ago and I will continue to not care
Yet you still persist to think i want to play you. Could you be any more stupid? XD.

And that is why no one respects you. You get what you give. Give no respect, get no respect.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
hi inui.
my name is Illmatic.

I have proposed a money match twice now.

would you care to money match at WHOBO?
Oh, my bad. I'm game for it.

Inui go back to your Saiyan prince theme thing. Its bad *** and fits you better.
Also MM illmatic, he uses peach, a character you probably don't even know is in this game..
Edgeworth is my theme for now. Click my sig to find out why. In fact, TX should come, since I came to your **** tons of times.

Yet you still persist to think i want to play you. Could you be any more stupid? XD.

And that is why no one respects you. You get what you give. Give no respect, get no respect.
Nope. I'm persisting in realizing you're sad/upset/mad about something I viewed as nothing, and still view as nothing.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, yeah, I'm still looking for a good partner, preferably from TX. Whatever happened to Esca? He's cute and fun. :D
You may be able to team with him for normal doubles, but for LT doubles we're an inseparable team. :)

:069:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom