• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be the first player you brawl with?

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm at a tough decision, it will be either..

Link (only out of respect) - Battlefield/Bridge - Mario, Kirby, Pikachu
or
Ike (Bad@$$) - Battlefield/Bridge - Link, undecided, undecided

I'm leaning towards Ike..

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
First match will probably be either on Battlfield, Delfino Plaza, or Pokemon Stadium 2. Actually, my first match might be on a custom flat "FD' stage if Stage Builder is un-locked from the begining. If there is a starting Sonic stage, that's definitely it (preferably a 3-D one from SA2).

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
I am definitely starting first as Samus, on Battlefield, facing my friends who would be playing as Fox/Snake, Sonic/Ike, and Lucas/Link (they are undecided.)

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to main Pokémon Trainer, and eventually master him, though he is a 3 in 1 character, so it could take a while to master him, but I'm game, I'll work hard at getting good at all 3 of his Pokémon, especially Charizard. ;)

Turtlefox

Smash Cadet
It's a draw between Donald Duck, Goofy and Chip 'n Dale
on The World That Never Was
against Cloud Strife

It's either gonna be Pikachu or Sonic for me.
It'll be on Eldin Bridge
against Bowser

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Well, my friend is gonna choose, and he is gonna do the SSE, so if there are set teams then whoever goes with his choice..

If there are not set teams, then I will go with whoever he picks, it is fun to disscover things together.

Chromepro

Smash Apprentice
hmm I cannot decide..
Probably Falco is hes in cuz I wanna see how much hes changed.
Um newcomers = metaknight

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I have not decided yet, it will be one of these:

Wario
metaKnight
Diddy kong

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
The captain crunch cereal box. I still have my hopes. I believe that it will be top tier and have an onslaught of box powers and crunchatize players at will. It is like a kirby with falcos projectiles and marth's range.*sigh
One can dream right.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Mario

I've played as him first in 64 and melee (my main in 64 was Luigi and he wasnt unlocked yet)
probably wil lgo straight into SSE

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
I'll try every character once at first, starting with Mario. Then I usually just go for who felt the best.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
Mine will be Pokemon Trainer or Ike. What about you? Please don't flame me!!!

Edit: What stage will you fight on first? Battle Field for me.

Edit 2: Who will you play against? For me it would be.........................Samus! Thanks for the idea Demon Kirby!
i will b samus, vs mario on a zelda stage, tribute to the 3 best series...

Cornbread

Smash Rookie
Hmm, im going to be over whelmed theres so many characters i would like to paly as. First Meta Knight and Pit. Then Lucas (hoping he has competitive potential ness down graded alot from 64 to cube), pokemon trainer for kicks, kirby to see if he improved, mario pretty much everyone. All teh vets to see if they changed much and I will spend more time on the new comers.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I'm not very sure yet...
If hes in the game (Which he bloody better be) and is a beginner/starter:
Cpt.Falcon
Otherwise:
Snake (if he's going to be a starter), Pkmn Trainer, Mario, Link, Fox (to lulz at the shine).

X-DS

Smash Cadet
When I read the thread titile, I thought it meant who will be the first actual person you will play Brawl with. But anyway, outside of Adventure Mode, it'll definitely be King Dedede.

Also LOL @ backseat mods.

Hero_of_Shadows

Smash Cadet
Isaac if he's in, on the Fire Emblem Stage (Castle Siege.) or a Golden Sun stage if there is one. (If he's an unlockable I'll get my cousin or someone else to unlock him before I touch the controls!)

If Isaac's not in, I'll go for Lucas (unless Claus is in, then I'll go for him) in New Pork City.

Either way I'll go against Wario (I loath Wario, he's going to be my punching bag!)

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
SSE with my Brother, so..

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
well, the first thing I shall do is play as my mains: The bumper and Delfino Plaza! :laugh: As for Characters...eenie menee minee moo on the spot! I think my brother will play either his main Marth, or Ike, or Link first. But since Marth isn't a starter obviously (as far as we know, in which we all know he isn't), he'll probably use Link first. Random vs. Link...hmm. We're going to smash it up 5 to 12 rounds of 5 stock no items (except Asisst Trohies, Smashballs, skill items [the beam sword, bumper, banana peel, the flipper, Mr. Saturn, smart bomb, proxy mine, gooey bomb, etc.]; okay, that's about half of them! :laugh:), and maybe Pokéball Pokémon if we're up to it). And we'll play Delfino Plaza first or I'll murder someone. Then, we play 4 to 11 more times. Then-to the Subspace Emissary we go. Then to training against each other, and then online. And then-I SHALL ACHIEVE TOTAL VICTORY, MWYHAHAHA!!! I SHALL DESTROY YOU ALL!!! (lol) :chuckle:

Seriously though, I'm pushing the random button, just because ALL 23 CONFIRMED CHARACTERS LOOK F**ING AMAZING! (and re randomize it if I pick someone I already played). I'll do random until I play as everyone, before and after I beat the Subspace Emissary. I'll do that until I find who's moveset I like the most, and find who I'm best with. Then-I shall main/use those characters. I use 3 characters in smash 64 (main Mario, and secondary Luigi and Ness), and 6 in Melee (main Fox, secondary Link and Falco, and I also use Roy, Peach, and Ness). I might just have to main 12 characters so I don't go CRAZY PICKING A CHARACTER, LOL! :chuckle:

Multi-Brawl Mains FTW! :)

After I do those 6 to 12 matches, I'll play Mario first, and then Kirby. My smash 64 current main (as of 7 months), and former smash 64 main (as of 8 years). Man, that has me excited I could use them again, and KIRBY WILL ACTUALLY BE PLAYABLE! :) NJK, that gets me totally excited that I can use almost all the veterans again, and play as new original characters, and it has me pumped. I'm excited to go another round with veterans, and see how similar and diffrent they are, and I'm excited to play newcomers, and see how original each of their concepts are, and see how they play for the first time! :)

Nothing beats worlds colliding-newcomers and veterans. It shall be great I tell you-great. And I'm excited for every character, and I can't wait to play them all! :)

StarkMaximum

Smash Rookie
My friend Raven and I are going to have the pleasure of the first Brawl on my Wii. We have the idea all set up.

My character: Meta Knight.
His: Unsure as of right now.
Stage: Halberd.
Both of us are on a team against a team of two Sonics. If Sonic has to be unlocked (very likely)...I dunno what we'll do. We just wanted to do that to act on how we first reacted to him in Brawl! (I'll say this much - for at least ten minutes, the only IM I sent to anyone was "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO NO NO NO NO!"). Of course, now I'm growing to like Sonic in Brawl more and more, but still, it'll be nice to be bloodthirsty. Just for a bit.

After that it's all experimentation. Pokemon Trainer is gonna be my second choice becasue he interests me so. After that, I'm going back to my old Melee main, Pikachu, to see how he is. After that, SKY'S THE LIMIT.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I will always use link at the begginging of a smash game, for he is my main. I want to try out the Animal Crossing stage.

Hitzel

Smash Ace
I would say Sonic, but he's gonna be unlockable.... so...

My mains from SSBM were Kirby and Fox. I'll be trying those first to see how they handle now compared to Melee. After that, I'm going to try out Bowser. SA is pretty interesting to me and I wanna see if I can figure out some good offensive tricks with it.

Top Bottom