• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be the first player you brawl with?

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
gotta start with Link since i have mained both games up until now. Then Geno and Sonic since both will probably be unlockable chars.

Cranberry Rogue

Smash Journeyman
Diddy Kong, without a doubt. Once I get the feel for him, I'll swing over to Olimar (hopefully :p) and give him a whirl. He is, afterall, the most intriguing character thusfar, in my book.

But yeah, definitely Diddy.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
1. Beat Classic with Dedede, most likely unlock Jigglypuff in the process.
2. Do Subspace until I've gotten EVERYTHING possible within it
3. Do Events until I've beaten all of them
4. Beat Classic with everyone
5. Beat All-Star with everyone (should it return)
6. Get all trophies
7. Get all STICKERS
8. Train w/ King Dedede, Meta-Knight, Kirby (also Ridley, if he's playable)

pud22

Smash Apprentice
im gonna use link 1st probably at new pork city against my friend (says hes gonna use ike). then try out zelda/sheik (if shes in).

Nalafein

Smash Cadet
First Character i would play is Pit
First Character i want to kick some 9th lvl comp A** is Mario <-- HATE (just because my main rival throughout my years of smash mains him in melee and probably will main him in Brawl.)

First Stage i would play --- I will pick random. =)

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
Ah, even though Olimar is tempting, I will be faithful to my two favorites-Ike and Pit.
It's a hard choice, which I will use first. I imagine I'll use Pit first, since I have waited over a year and half to use him! *he caught my attention from day one*

They will be sharing main-ship. I plan on maining them and using them evenly.
1. Pit/Ike
2. Peach
3. Snake
4. Olimar
5. Diddy

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
Character= mario
opponents= link, kirby and pikachu
stage= battlefield

Why? To recreate the first ever footage we saw of brawl!

Elysium

Smash Lord
My first match in Brawl will probably be against my brother, so it'll most likely be
Link vs Link
Corneria
Green Turtle shells on

Melee style!!

(If Krystal is a starter...then it will be a tough decision...but I'll stick to the plan)

Kojy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kojyneox
Most likely: Mario, i`m hoping his move set is like Dr mario, or just chek the changes
Metaknight is my second one

Stage: DS stage

Zodiac

Smash Master
First, I'll be using Link
Then I'll go to pokemon stadium,
then I'll be fighting Yatta Dante who'll probablly use fox or pit.

Chimera Reality

Smash Cadet
Diddy, Dedede, Meta-Knight or Ike.

Or Mario.

I usually just pick the first character on the roster and work my way through single player then do it with the next and so on.

Finigin

Smash Cadet
Hmm... Well, I've been thinking a lot about this actually.

For a while, I thought Pit, and then Ike was announced... But then the Pokemon Trainer was announced. I always assumed that Snake was going to be an unlockable character, so I never thought about playing him first... But I will play him a lot once I unlock him. lol o-o Now, Olimar is also in... I really want to at least try the weird characters, I don't know if any of them will be my future main or not.

My list would be (As of today.):

Play as:
1.) Pit/Ike
2.) Pokemon Trainer/Olimar
3.) Link

Opponents:

1.) Ganondorf Um.. Metaknight? ^^;

I don't really care who I fight against... Since Ganondorf has been confirmed, yet.

Stages:

1.) Frigate Orpheon/ Smashville/ Shadow Moses Island/ Castle Siege/ Battleship Halberd

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Since my brother and I will both want to play, we're probably just going to play versus matches until we unlock people. That's how we ended up doing a lot of them in Melee, so it'll probably be the same for Brawl.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Assuming everything goes as planned I should have my friends over who all play Melee together. There are three of us. So I can assume (I know for sure on my char) that our first match will be

Link, Samus, Fox on Battlefield.

Technically I've already played my first char via EforAll, and it was still Link.

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman
I may have already posted in this thread, but i'll give my list anyway.

SSE 1st: Ike (if possible, otherwise Kirby)

VS match 1st: Pit
2nd: Ike/PT
3rd: Peach/Link

Tachita

Smash Cadet
I will first play with yoshi, cause he's my main and my favorite character
then i'll try olimar then ddd and finally try the rest of the characters in the order they are in the selection screen

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
I'm torn between Pikachu and Pokémon Trainer. Probably Pika first, as he's my current main. I'll play on whichever field I feel like at the time, but it'll most likely be Delfino Plaza to start. I just LOVE the music from Sunshine. I'll be up against my brother. Then we'll try out a few Final Smashes in training mode, then hit the Subspace Emissary for eighteen hours or so (depending on the length of the plot, we may end up finishing and playing some VS. matches partway through). My Brother will either be Kirby, Pit or Meta Knight.

Twillight

Smash Rookie
Im definitly sticking with my main Link, and maybe meta-knight and Ike, depending on well he plays

Bozen

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to start with Olimar for sure. Then probably move to Fox to see how nerfed he is.

No preference for the first stage. They all look amazing.

DrLuigi

Smash Rookie
For a long time it was going to be Kirby, just because he has always been my character.

But now I am thinking of either Olimar or Metaknight.

For the first stage, I probably want to try out the Mario Kart one.

XxGUNZxX

Smash Apprentice
I will start off with mario in a vs. match to see how the game physics have changed and so I can get used to the differences.

I also want to see if mario really is as great as everyone says he is now.

After that, I will probably go to SSE to use and unlock all of the characters that are in it.

Sky_Maro

Smash Apprentice
Definatly Pit(me) PT(my friend Adam) vs. Sonic(To kick his butt) and Cpt. Olimar(I want to see what he's like but I don't feel like playing as him right off the bat)

At battlefield

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
I always start with Mario in VS. and cycle through all the characters in order of introduction to the series. So I'll do like... the original 12, if available, then the Melee characters, then the newcomer Brawl characters. I'll save Yoshi, my Melee main, for just before the newcomers I think. The last newcomer I want to play as is Pit, because I've been waiting 15 years for his return and I wanna savor it. Olimar might be second to last, for his sheer originality.

And I'll do all this on Battlefield only, so I don't spoil the crazy stage gimmicks. Then as I start to practice my characters in one-player or VS. against friends I will learn the rest of the stages.

Funnily enough, doing this in Melee immediately netted me Marth and I believe a stage :p

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
I don't know... I think my mind will just fry once I turn it on.
I think I'll go through SSE first. Then I'll play through Classic w/ Link (followed by cool people I unlocked previously)
First Multiplayer: no clue

Top Bottom