• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be the first player you brawl with?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Definitely player 1. Unless I have a friend over, in which case it might be Player 2, 3, or 4. But still probably Player 1.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
King Dedede on a beautiful stage such as Lylat Cruise. Getting ready to be the best King Dedede player ever.

sonic130

Smash Cadet
The first thing I'm doing is getting started on the event matches with my friend. Then we'll do SSE. So, I'll play as mario first, and my friend will play as kirby first.

YoshiAngemon

Smash Cadet
I'll just start off with the most basic of all characters - Mario, on Classic Mode, on Normal. Or I could use Pikachu, like I first did in SSB Classic for N64.

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
I'm still going to try Link first before moving to any new characters.

I'm going to play a Sonic stage first.

Smash-Master9009

Smash Journeyman
It's gonna be sonic immediately for me....im gonna train, train some more....and then start up some tournaments online :) but sonic is the best and im maining him forever haha :p

D

Deleted member

Mine will be Kirby because I want to know if he plays the same as he did in the N64 version.

If Captain Falcon and Ness were starters it would be one of them. Lucas isn't close enough.

SmashFi3nd

Smash Apprentice
Im playing with Link first and if Sonic is a starter im putting him as a partner in a Team Brawl(if hes not then pokemon trainer). I definitely am going to go against a level 9 Fox to see if he got a little tougher which i doubt. Im going to fight in Lylat Cruise or in Shadow Moses Island.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
I thought the topic meant which person I was going to compete with first (like a friend or brother).

Hmmm.... maybe.... I can't make up my mind who I'm going to brawl with first. I'll just hit random until it lands on a newcomer.
I'm getting closer to deciding.

If I pick Wario first, I'm fighting on Bridge of Eldin. I look forward to murderlizing my brother while he's still getting used to the game (He doesn't care about seeing anything about Brawl before it comes out. His loss.).

If Meta Knight, then I'll fight on the Halberd. NOTHING can beat the coolness factor of Meta Knight and his ship.

If Pit, it'll be on Sky World, and I'll get my bro to be Meta Knight. They're my fave new rival-pair.

If Dedede, I'm gonna get my bro to be Kirby. He loves the little guy to the point where I associate blue Kirby with pure evil. I will certainly enjoy having the element of surprise on my hands.

There's also the possibility of Pokemon Trainer. I'll have a PT VS PT match at Pokemon Stadium. Pokeballs only.

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
MARIO

LOL, I finaly realized why people say '10 char' when posting short replies ahahaha

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
First i will do training to get used to the game.
Second, i will do some vs battles with me as PT vs Wario vs King Dedede vs DK.
Third, i will play SSE to unlock Sonic.
Fourth i will become pro with Sonic, PT, and Diddy.
Fifth, I will get trophies.
Sixth, try to get Silver's sticker.
Seventh, try wi-fi if i get it before Brawl, if not, i will skip this step.
Eigth, I will do VS battles.
Ninth, I will use Wario as my punching bag.
Tenth, I will finish SSE.
Eleventh, finally, I will Brawl until the end of time, even when a fourth Smash Bros game is out i stores, and i will get all smash bros games.

ShadeofDante

Smash Cadet
I've got to say Meta Knight. He's been that "cool mysterious guy" for me since way back when I was kid playing Kirby's Adventure. =)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
I am most likely going to be Link or Zelda first, on Bridge of Eldin against Fox (my sister), Wario, and Peach. Yep and I cannot wait to do so.

gsarany

Smash Cadet
Metaknight,sonic, snake, king dedede, lucas, PT, Cpt O. Its hard to decide between these guys but ill most likely try metaknight or king dedede over the other guys just cause i like the kirby franchise so much.

bigknuxred

Smash Cadet
Im Gonna Role With Yoshi

yep yep yep. im gonna choose my roaddog Yoshi first i always pick yoshi on every game he is on wether he sucks or not.......HOWEVER if *the huge key word being IF a big *** IF* Knuckles is playable i may have to make yoshi ride in the backseat lol

spindash

Smash Ace
My first main? It will be Sonic the Hedgehog.

My first character, on the other hand, since Sonic will need to be unlocked, is Mario. I always begin with the main man. Guess you could say it's tradition~!

Top Bottom